Photo
- - - - -

Limited-Time PlayStation Card Offer: Free 12-Mos Plus Subscription & $50 PSN Voucher

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

#121 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

1) I did this as my gf doesn't have better credit, but does have a higher annual income since I'm a student. She was approved, I was not even though my credit rating is higher. They're codes so I see no issue with this.
2) I'd like to know this as well if there is a limit
3) Online it says 7-10 days I think, or maybe 3-7, but I usually get CCs in the mail faster when I've gotten new ones in the past.

Thanks.

Just need to find out if there's a minimum because if the minimum is too high, might not make the deal worth it.

One more question -

If I get this and put the $50 PSN voucher and a $50 PSN card which I got today towards purchases in October, will they all count towards the $20 rebate? Thanks.

#122 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Thanks.

Just need to find out if there's a minimum because if the minimum is too high, might not make the deal worth it.

One more question -

If I get this and put the $50 PSN voucher and a $50 PSN card which I got today towards purchases in October, will they all count towards the $20 rebate? Thanks.

Anyone?

#123 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

Anyone?

No minimum, as far as I know.

I know for sure that there was none when it was only $50 PSN (without the PS+ sub).

I made a PSN charge of about $7 using the credit card and got the $50 PSN code ... and I have not used the card since.

#124 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

One more question -

Yes ... any purchases against your account count, no matter how you pay for them.

#125 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

damn, ineligible here too; Fuck, this has to be the 3rd time from them I've been ineligible over the last couple years...yet I've had NO issues anywhere and have good credit. Must be the fact that I'm a student and my employer is contractually based...

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#126 Pend

Pend

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:17 AM

Ty for this thread, I signed up and can't wait to try. I know others have asked and never received a response about http://www.cheapassg...ht=sony rewards. It emphasizes that you need a sony card to not have the points expire. This is one is specially listed as a playstation card and there is a seperate one labled as sony that you can get. Does anyone know if the same benefits that the sony card has will apply to this one for the sony rewards?

#127 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

No minimum, as far as I know.

I know for sure that there was none when it was only $50 PSN (without the PS+ sub).

I made a PSN charge of about $7 using the credit card and got the $50 PSN code ... and I have not used the card since.

Do they email you the code? Tks.

106889.png

#128 SolidMGSnake

SolidMGSnake

Big CAG Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:29 AM

They'll email instructions on how to redeem the code at the sony rewards site.

#129 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

I got mine in the mail on Saturday. No mention in there about the free year of PS plus. (It's the Capital One Playstation card). When I signed up for it from the sonyrewards page about a week ago, this deal wasn't "active" to the best of my knowledge.

Can I still get in on it? And if so, how? (I was planning on using the card to buy Plus anyway just to get the $50 PSN dollars anyway)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#130 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

Woohoo!!!

My girlfriend was approved. Anyone know how long it takes to receive the credit card? Thanks.

#131 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

I feel real stupid since I created thread, but is there anyway to sign up directly via link for this promotion or does it have to be done via PSN store?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#132 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Woohoo!!!

My girlfriend was approved. Anyone know how long it takes to receive the credit card? Thanks.

I applied on Monday. Got the card in the mail Saturday.

I feel real stupid since I created thread, but is there anyway to sign up directly via link for this promotion or does it have to be done via PSN store?

Here's a direct link to apply for the Playstation Card: (It's how I applied)

http://www.sonyrewar...gncode=NI24BDZ7

This page doesn't mention the free 12 month plus subscription though.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#133 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

I got mine in the mail on Saturday. No mention in there about the free year of PS plus. (It's the Capital One Playstation card). When I signed up for it from the sonyrewards page about a week ago, this deal wasn't "active" to the best of my knowledge.

Can I still get in on it? And if so, how? (I was planning on using the card to buy Plus anyway just to get the $50 PSN dollars anyway)

Bummer to hear, I actually have no idea how long this promotion is going on for....

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#134 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

This link mentions both the year of plus and the $50 voucher.

I applied on Monday. Got the card in the mail Saturday.

Here's a direct link to apply for the Playstation Card: (It's how I applied)

http://www.sonyrewar...gncode=NI24BDZ7

This page doesn't mention the free 12 month plus subscription though.

#135 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

Thanks OP. I finally decided to signup for this card. I got approved instantly. I don't need it because I have a gm mastercard but since I don't plan on buying a new car I'm getting nothing back from it. Now if I understand right I must signup for sony rewards in order for the points not to expire and can I only use the points there?

#136 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

This is credit right? I need a new CC anyway so I might go with this. If its debit I'll have to pass. I love Chase for debit.

#137 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Ok, now I need help. I got approved for the playstation card about an hour ago. Now I signed up at sony rewards and waiting for email to confirm. I don't see where to connect card to sony rewards. Do I have to wait to get the card before linking it to sony rewards? Also, is the playstation card considered a sony card because I saw a place earlier to link a sony card to sony rewards so now I'm just confused. Thanks a lot for any information you can provide.

#138 b4mv

b4mv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

It's weird. I'm starting to think some of you have credit that is a little too good.. Because mine is HORRID and I got approved.. lol

This is credit right? I need a new CC anyway so I might go with this. If its debit I'll have to pass. I love Chase for debit.

This is a credit card.
Personally, I like PNC for debit. :]

#139 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Been looking for a new credit card and a cheap way to gain a Playstation Plus account. Now I can do both!

Applied and was approved today so I'll just await my card. I'll post later if I get my 12 month subscription and if I get the $50 PSN voucher.

Thanks!

#140 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I was automatically approved last week, and just got a letter from Capital One in the mail today telling me that I was approved. Says I have to wait 2-3 weeks for my card, which seems kind of backwards. Hopefully, the promo doesn't end before I get my card.

#141 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

I was automatically approved last week, and just got a letter from Capital One in the mail today telling me that I was approved. Says I have to wait 2-3 weeks for my card, which seems kind of backwards. Hopefully, the promo doesn't end before I get my card.

It doesn't matter once you're approved for this offer when it ends. You get the deal.
Posted Image

#142 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

It doesn't matter once you're approved for this offer when it ends. You get the deal.

Ah, awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

#143 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

I have a capital one card and i just maxed it to take some college classes. I also just got a kohls card. So i'll probably be instantly denied.

#144 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

After messing up my credit five or so years ago, I've been denied for everything. But been working on it and it's finally paying off. Instant approved for this bad boy.

#145 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

After messing up my credit five or so years ago, I've been denied for everything. But been working on it and it's finally paying off. Instant approved for this bad boy.

Congrats.
Posted Image

#146 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

got an email saying they shipped my card.

Kamagii.png

#147 ruibing

ruibing

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

got an email saying they shipped my card.

Same here. Hopefully it takes less than the "within 7 business days".
Posted Image

#148 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

After thinking I would get denied, I got approved. awesome.

#149 Fades

Fades

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

Nice deal and instant approved!

#150 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Approved for $3,000. Do I have to do anything with my Sony Rewards account to get the promo or just get card and make a purchase?