People Like Us:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $22.99
Chained:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $17.99
Red Lights:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $11.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $12.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Season 7:

• DVD - $19.99
Nikita: The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $39.99
New Girl: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $19.99
Magic City: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
Hart of Dixie: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $29.99
Tori Amos: Gold Dust:

• Deluxe Edition CD/DVD - $14.99
Recent Movie Releases:

The Lucky One:

• DVD - $9.99
  • Blu-ray Movie-Only Edition (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
Battleship:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
The Cabin in the Woods:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99
Sunday, September 30 - Saturday, October 6, 2012 Deals:

$4.99 DVD titles

• The Crow
  • Batman Begins
  • We Were Soldiers
  • All Dogs Go to Heaven / All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 Double Feature
  • Gamer
  • Troy
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall Unrated
  • Gran Torino
  • Napoleon Dynamite
  • Ghost Rider
  • more in the value bins in store and online
$7.99 Blu-ray titles

• The Last Samurai
  • Happy Feet
  • Hulk
  • Swordfish
  • Spaceballs: The 25th Anniversary Edition
  • Hoosiers
  • Tears of the Sun
  • Straw Dogs
  • Big Daddy
  • V for Vendetta
  • more in the value bins in store and online
Buy 2 Get One Free Blu-ray titles
Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings. Free item must be of equal or lesser value than the items purchased. Valid on select Sony titles $7.99 and up.
$7.99 - $12.99 each:

• Resident Evil
  • Straw Dogs
  • Faster
  • Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
  • The International
  • House of Flying Daggers
  • Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
  • Closer
  • We Own the Night
  • Hitch
  • more at the #savestation in the movies department and BestBuy.com/savestation
TV Sale
2 Broke Girls: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $34.99
Two and a Half Men: The Complete Ninth Season:

• DVD - $24.99
Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $39.99
Person of Interest: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $39.99

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

My girlfriend is going to want that plush with Cinderella, but we have class until until Noon on Tuesdays. They only have a few of those usually, huh?

[quote name='advanced']My girlfriend is going to want that plush with Cinderella, but we have class until until Noon on Tuesdays.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, sir, anyone who wants a Lucifer plush has no class.

[quote name='Kerig']Excuse me, sir, anyone who wants a Lucifer plush has no class.[/QUOTE]

I take it that this is an inside joke having to do with the movie? I've never actually seen it, so I'm unaware. Otherwise that's just cold. :cry:

I wish Cinderella was actually on sale, but the $5 coupon and plush are nice.

What happened to the CINDERELLA Jewelry Box Edition? Not even advertised?

Will have to get New Girls cos Schmidt is the man!!
scmidt

Did something go wrong with my pre-order? I ordered the cinderella steelbox for in-store pickup but it doesn't say anything about using the receipt to take off $7.50 when I go to pick it up on Tuesday.

My Avengers pre-order went smoothly but I bought that steelbox off the shelf in store, not online for in-store pickup.

Update 1: The csr said that if you add the steelbox and blu-ray together in the same cart you get the deduction. however, i don't remember that option even being available to me at the time. i bought the steelbox as soon as the deal went live on 9/10.

Update 2: I'll try to take the steelbox and receipt in to the local best buy today and see if they can switch the order to make it a pre-order. I want this done by tomorrow so I don't have to worry about it. On Tuesday, I'll be at the store opening to ensure that I get a plushie as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, did you pre-order online?
If that's the case you shouldn't have been charged the 7.50 for the steelbook in the first place.
Online pre-orders are charged full amount when it ships/you pick it up

[quote name='iduncurr']Wait, did you pre-order online?
If that's the case you shouldn't have been charged the 7.50 for the steelbook in the first place.
Online pre-orders are charged full amount when it ships/you pick it up[/QUOTE]
The CSR said that I didn't put the steelbox and blu-ray in the same cart, which would have made the steelbox free at checkout. I'll try to have the $7.50 steelbox changed to an in store pre-order so that the $7.50 is deducted from the total when I pick up the blu on Tues.

What the hell is up with the $14.99 DVDs?? Batman Begins??? I think that was $2 at Target last Black Friday!

edit: yup guess I didn't have my glasses on. silly to think they'd be $15 LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']What the hell is up with the $14.99 DVDs?? Batman Begins??? I think that was $2 at Target last Black Friday![/QUOTE]

It's $4.99, not $14.99.

[quote name='perdition(troy']ah man, was hoping to get fringe + something to get the $50 for a $10 gift card...guess its over now.[/QUOTE]

Even if the deal was still, active - good luck. I bought two television seasons last week for the Spend-50-Get-10, and it didn't go through because the fine print of the ad stated that you also had to be 3 or more titles. Really, really lame.

I do want Fringe S4 and Person of Interest S1 on BR, though. Given that Fringe 1-3 were on sale for $21.99, though, I can easily wait for a similar price. Holiday sales are coming soon, anyways.

Picked up my Lucifer and Cinderella today...my daughter will be happy. I used my MYSTERY RZ Coupon, which was $5 and the $5 coupon. Not bad in the end.

I loathe the Best Buy IN-STORE Pre-Order process....the same guy I get all the time is clueless, then I throw a coupon at him and he basically goes into overload and needs help from everyone.

[quote name='doubledown']
I loathe the Best Buy IN-STORE Pre-Order process....the same guy I get all the time is clueless, then I throw a coupon at him and he basically goes into overload and needs help from everyone.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I've witnessed that before. I used a $5 RZ and the DMR for Snow White a while ago and my cashier freaked. Have they never helped customers stacking coupons before...?

[quote name='joeyshadows']Off hand are there any major differences between the two disk and three disk?[/QUOTE]

It should be a matter of cosmetics. I'm personally going with the 2-disc version because I prefer the artwork as opposed to the 3-disc version that crops Cinderella and erases the background. The Fairy Godmother looks out of place on the 3-disc slip.

[quote name='Raye']It should be a matter of cosmetics. I'm personally going with the 2-disc version because I prefer the artwork as opposed to the 3-disc version that crops Cinderella and erases the background. The Fairy Godmother looks out of place on the 3-disc slip.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the gold ed. looks really heinous. the two-disc matches the steelbox nicely so I went with that.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Off hand are there any major differences between the two disk and three disk?[/QUOTE]

3 Disc has the digital copy. I think the $5 coupon was only for the 3Disc also....

[quote name='Raye']It should be a matter of cosmetics. I'm personally going with the 2-disc version because I prefer the artwork as opposed to the 3-disc version that crops Cinderella and erases the background. The Fairy Godmother looks out of place on the 3-disc slip.[/QUOTE]

I decided to return my 3-disc for the 2-disc, in part because I never use digital copies anyway so someone who wants it should have it (they didn't have much in stock to begin with and were long sold out when I returned mine), and in part because the 2-disc looks better with all my other Disney Blu-rays.

I thought it would be a straight up swap, but the 3-disc coupon used in the first transaction somehow got discounted from the 2-disc edition and they gave me $5 back. I even told them that wasn't right, but they gave it back to me anyway.

I went back today and picked up Red Lights. I got it from Netflix on Tuesday, and enjoyed it a lot, not sure why it didn't get a larger release. $12.99 for the Blu/DVD/DC is a great deal on a new release too.

bread's done
Back