Aliens Infestation $11.99 for DS, Prime shipping

[quote name='Thrinn']Amazon has Aliens Infestation for $11.99. It's from a third-party seller but fulfilled by Amazon and qualifies for Prime shipping. The game has a 76 average on Metacritic.[/QUOTE]

got a trade vaule of 5 bucks (so 10 at bst buy.) 2 buck rental

I've only ever played 2 DS games to completion: Hotel Dusk and this game. You will NOT be disappointed. Not a very challenging game but beautiful, tons of Alien/s references and the permanent death mechanic is genius.

Great game. Fairly short. Terrible save system.

It autosaves exclusively. I never finished it because my DS died in the middle of one of its save/load points and wiped my progress 80% through.

The games itself is great, though.

I've had this in my Amazon Wishlist for a few months now. The last few days I've noticed 3 third-party sellers have been having a competition over who can sell it cheapest. I told myself that $15 was the "buy it price", but it just keeps dropping. I'll pull the trigger tonight, though. Probably.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Great game. Fairly short. Terrible save system.

It autosaves exclusively. I never finished it because my DS died in the middle of one of its save/load points and wiped my progress 80% through.

The games itself is great, though.[/QUOTE]

1. You can manually save at the computer console in any safe room.

2.The save system was set up with autosaves to make the death mechanic stick. There would be no tension if you could just turn the system off and try again with the same character.
Even though you can totally do that anyway if you're quick enough. :whistle2:$

3. If you were playing a game with autosaves while your DS had the chance of dying, you only have yourself to blame.

I got lucky and found one at BB for $10 too. Another excellent game by Wayforward. I still need to finish this one up but I'm really enjoying it so far and I not that interested in the franchise. The permanent death function is pretty creative in this Metroidvaniaish gameplay.

bread's done
Back