The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
juancenasm.jpg

Juan Cena is John Cena's Mexican cousin, who made his debut 11/28/2010 in Salisbury, MD vs. The Miz. Unlike his cousin, John -- Juan is best known for his uncanny (and unmatched) wrestling ability. Though he has never claimed the top prize in the business: The WWE Championship; some claim he is the true 'Best in the World'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKD0NaXCLw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wKClxSRsg0

Also lol at the Juan Cena thread, it always makes me thing of the Simpsons moment involving Mr Burns trying to get Steven Spielberg but gets his Mexican American equivalent.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']I posted in the last thread about those pink and yellow Jordan's they are modeled after Macho Man.[/QUOTE]

No. It's this guy.

06.jpg

I was listening to Cyndi Lauper on Howard Stern today on my way to work and I never realized that she got over on the radio because of her WWF deal back in the 80s. She also stated she's against Linda because how is she going to take care of people when WWE doesn't even offer health insurance to it's wrestlers that made them all of that money. She then started talking about how they label them as independent contractors.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']I posted in the last thread about those pink and yellow Jordan's they are modeled after Macho Man.[/QUOTE]

Nope. They are STILL modeled after Brutus Beefcake.

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Also lol at the Juan Cena thread, it always makes me thing of the Simpsons moment involving Mr Burns trying to get Steven Spielberg but gets his Mexican American equivalent.[/QUOTE]
Senor Speilbergo!

Spielbergo.jpg

[quote name='Spyder187']These threads and the WWE product share something in common lately:
Lack of any good creative input.
[/QUOTE]

I gave ample time for someone to step up and make a thread (which would likely be some other type of lame shit) and nobody did, so now you're stuck reading the Juan Cena thread for the next 490-ish posts.

The brass ring. Grab it. ;)

[quote name='xilly']I think I would have preferred the Sin Cara appreciation thread as opposed to this.[/QUOTE]
What about a return of the Undertaker's Horse?

I tuned into RAW recently and I'm really surprised that Dolph and Kofi had such a great match on RAW. Not that they aren't talented, but that they were allowed to.

I'm also not sure how anyone isn't disappointed by Sin Cara. Typical WWE attitude to think that just because he wears a mask and is Mexican, that he's just like Rey Jr.

Hm, so Eric Bischoff is the Aces and Eights leader. Kind of a drag. Looks like at the PPV It will be Sting and Bully Ray vs Aces and Eights, with Bully Ray likely pulling a Hogan and joining the Outsiders to win the match. I hope I am wrong.

[quote name='musha666']Hm, so
Eric Bischoff
is the Aces and Eights leader. Kind of a drag. Looks like at the PPV It will be Sting and Bully Ray vs Aces and Eights, with Bully Ray likely pulling a Hogan and joining the Outsiders to win the match. I hope I am wrong.[/QUOTE]

Spoiler tags, dumbass.

Looks like the Attitude Era DVD has either been indefinitely delayed or completely cancelled. WWEDVDnews.com is reporting that it's no longer listed on any upcoming release schedules.

So what will this current generation be called? The PG generation? The Lindaisrunningforoffice generation?

[quote name='neocisco']Some people haven't watched Impact yet and nothing was posted here last night about it. It's a common courtesy.[/QUOTE]

It was never confirmed that it was
Bischoff
, just a lot of online speculation.

Well, that's somewhat better, I guess. He stated it as a fact, though, which can easily lead one to assume that it was revealed on Impact last night.

Speculation like that is why I don't go near dirtsheets. These threads are usually really good about not giving spoilers or overly speculating about upcoming events so when it does happen it's particularly frustrating.

[quote name='Clak']So what will this current generation be called? The PG generation? The Lindaisrunningforoffice generation?[/QUOTE]

PG Era sounds the most appropriate. Definite shift back to child-friendly programming and lacking the brutality and blood seen just 4 years ago. Or maybe the Sports Entertainment Era due to the significant increase of skits and talkie sessions in lieu of in-ring action.

Apparently Linda can only run twice, so if she loses this round, I'm very interested to see if the product will switch back to being a little more edgy.. At least on some shows.

And if she manages to win, well I'd rather not even think of that. Although any possible political scandals could be quite entertaining.

We can only hope.

Sadly, they are a cash cow marketed towards kids, and there will always be kids... So expect the cow to never stop giving us crappy milk.

[quote name='ced']PG Era sounds the most appropriate. Definite shift back to child-friendly programming and lacking the brutality and blood seen just 4 years ago. Or maybe the Sports Entertainment Era due to the significant increase of skits and talkie sessions in lieu of in-ring action.[/QUOTE]

The Sports Entertainment era, in my opinion, began in the late-1990s when WWE gave The Rock his own show. You may know this as SmackDown.

This era is the second coming of the New Generation era. God help us if Big Bird wins her senate bid. I guess I can't really complain. I don't fund them in any aspect and only watch what they upload to YouTube. The same goes for TNA, as that's the most commitment I can give today's wrasslin.

And, good lord, if the speculation is true surrounding the "Aces and Eights" angle. Bully Ray would be their best bet if they can't find an outsider to hype with the story. They have a working relationship with New Japan, right? Bring in Shinsuke Nakamura to defend the IWGP Intercontinental title and have Old Man Jesse Ventura be his mouthpiece. They should think outside the freakin' box.

EDIT: They could totally make this angle worthwhile if they gave what's left of the hype payoff to MVP. But then again, working in Japan is a dream to him. Dunno what he thinks about working for a dollar-store wrasslin promotion. Boggles the mind that WWE didn't capitalize on his potential. He is a modern-day Curt Hennig. Another "greatest" never to be given a world title run.

On the Aces and 8's leader issue:

Yes, from behind it really did resemble the person being named in the previous comments. However, it has been said many times by many people that TNA has rotated out alot of different people to keep everyone guessing. At times we have been able to tell that the person talking was D Lo due to his mannerisms. Other times at house shows they have had people like Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion dress up and play the parts of A&8 attackers. Hopefully it doesn't end up being the person people are speculating it is, but even if it does, the storyline does fit. Besides, as long as it ends up introducing some new blood wrestler wise into the company, I don't care if it ends up being The Iron Sheik.

I'll ruin it for you guys:

Vince: IT'S ME HOGAN!

Taz: Aw, son of a bitch

Vince: IT'S ME HOGAN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, HOGAN!

[quote name='Spyder187']On the Aces and 8's leader issue:

Yes, from behind it really did resemble the person being named in the previous comments. However, it has been said many times by many people that TNA has rotated out alot of different people to keep everyone guessing. At times we have been able to tell that the person talking was D Lo due to his mannerisms. Other times at house shows they have had people like Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion dress up and play the parts of A&8 attackers. Hopefully it doesn't end up being the person people are speculating it is, but even if it does, the storyline does fit. Besides, as long as it ends up introducing some new blood wrestler wise into the company, I don't care if it ends up being The Iron Sheik.[/QUOTE]

It's just gonna end up being
Bischoff and Hogan, NWO 5.0 They are both motorcycle buffs from what I understand, and since TNA cannot afford their version of WCW Hog Wild, this is the closest he will get.

Note: I'm kidding, seriously...but at this point, it would suprise me not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back