Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#301 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

-Also of note, Vince McMahon went on a tear before Raw on Monday, but in the midst of all of that, there is a buzz because one prominent wrestler fired back at Vince and didn't hold back. Details are sketchy because so few people were in the room, but PWTorch has learned that at least one powerful player in WWE let Vince know that he is a big part of the problem and blaming others and trying to intimidate people into fearing his wrath doesn't change that fact.

Man, to have been a fly on *that* wall.
Posted Image

#302 Purple Flames

Purple Flames

MC Sucka DJ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

No need for flies, myke. These days all you need a cellphone camera and youtube channel ;)

#303 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Man, to have been a fly on *that* wall.

Well, someone needs to divulge that juicy bit of information. My guess is CM Punk or Randy Orton. I would absolutely love it to be Triple H or John Cena, though, considering how much power they have within WWE.

#304 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

For some reason I'm leaning towards Orton.
Posted Image

#305 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

I don't think Orton was at TV Monday.

#306 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:22 AM

Well, someone needs to divulge that juicy bit of information. My guess is CM Punk or Randy Orton. I would absolutely love it to be Triple H or John Cena, though, considering how much power they have within WWE.

Cena, Trips or Orton would be fun, just to see how untouchable any of those three really are.

Punk hasn't quite hit that level yet IMHO but he's getting there. He's ready to play Bret Hart to Cena's Hogan, except with HBK's tendencies to be an overt dick beyond the scope of being a heel.
Posted Image

#307 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

Sounds like something Heyman would say, IMO.

#308 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

Never knew this existed.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#309 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

ha. well.

Meet Hogan and get a free copy of his newly released "tape".:rofl:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#310 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

The internet wet dream would obviously be if it were Heyman that did that, but I kind of doubt it. Punk and Orton seem to be the two guys who don't-give-a-Fuck enough to do that. I guess there's a chance it was Cena but he seems too much like a company guy to do that, at least in front of other people. Maybe in private.

I actually hope it was HHH - it's nice if a top guy realizes something is wrong and speaks up, but it's more effective if a guy who can actually do something about it is the one complaining to the boss.

EDIT - Just noticed, another few inches and Punk would have nailed that little kid in the A's shirt. Wonder how things would be going right now if that had been what happened.

Edited by KaneRobot, 11 October 2012 - 04:57 AM.

Posted Image

#311 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:41 AM

Maybe it was a work, but Cena seemed legit pissed when WWE insisted he'd be back in a couple of weeks after his recent surgery, and has come off as a little more critical of things in promos since, so I could see it being him. My money's still on Orton or Punk though.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#312 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Dying at Burnsie Punk. Thanks myke.

#313 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

I think you guys are confusing the CM Punk character with the man.

#314 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

The internet wet dream would obviously be if it were Heyman that did that, but I kind of doubt it. Punk and Orton seem to be the two guys who don't-give-a-Fuck enough to do that. I guess there's a chance it was Cena but he seems too much like a company guy to do that, at least in front of other people. Maybe in private.

I actually hope it was HHH - it's nice if a top guy realizes something is wrong and speaks up, but it's more effective if a guy who can actually do something about it is the one complaining to the boss.

EDIT - Just noticed, another few inches and Punk would have nailed that little kid in the A's shirt. Wonder how things would be going right now if that had been what happened.

Well, reports now say it was a "prominent wrestler," and Heyman falls short on both fronts. Sure, he's legendary to us, but he ain't that well respected behind the scenes at WWE, I think.

I doubt it's Punk, frankly. He's got the most to lose right now, so as the "face" of the company, he's more likely to be defensive of the product (he's the champ and has been for almost a year, right?).

I don't care to speculate on who it was though. I'd love to find out more about it. Only a matter of time in this dirt sheet era.
Posted Image

#315 007

Areaologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

The question is whether it was someone who has enough status to not worry about repercussions, which would be a tiny group, or whether it's someone who is so sick of the place that they just don't give a Fuck anymore.

I'm not saying it's a guess, but someone like Del Rio wouldn't be a huge stretch. He's fairly prominent, he's been horrendously booked, there have already been reports that he wants out, and he could go back to Mexico and make a decent living. Someone like that having the balls to stand up to Vince makes the most sense, since it's basically like telling WWE that they want to be buried.

Even it were someone like Cena, why now? He's had enough status for over 5 years to be called 'untouchable'. Weird timing.

Anyway, like someone said, we'll find out soon enough. If it really happened, it can't stay a secret for long.

#316 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Anyway, like someone said, we'll find out soon enough. If it really happened, it can't stay a secret for long.

Who will get the "camera cut to ________ in the ring, having made their entrance during the commercial break" treatment on this Monday's Raw?
Posted Image

#317 Haggar

Haggar

Mayor of Metro City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Looks like Punk is on the wrong show. He should be on Smackdown.

Ive never cared for him. I don't know why, he just always rubbed me the wrong way.

Edit: its front page on cnn.com now.

#318 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Despite being pulled from online listings, WWEDVDNews reports that WWE's Attitude Era DVD and Blu-ray sets are still confirmed for release on November 20th. They speculate that the sets will have a low-key release due to all the recent attention on the Attitude Era from Linda McMahon's political opponents. It's odd that no match listings and no cover art has been released yet but the sets are 100% confirmed for release, according to WWEDVDNews.com.

This might get extremely hard to find very quickly on blu ray (WWE doesn't seem to mass produce blu's like they do DVD's).. thinking about ordering a second copy to keep sealed

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#319 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Loved Impact a lot.

Full thoughts -

Spoiler

#320 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

According to the KC shoot she recently did, Sunny banged Dolph Ziggler and Chris Masters at one point.

It's kind of a sad interview since the beginning of it is her talking about how she feels great after getting out of rehab and that boyfriend she flipped out on is with her.
Posted Image

#321 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Professional wrestling has to be one of the saddest "sports" in terms of the drama that often follows the talent. Much of it reads like a redneck soap opera.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#322 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Professional wrestling has to be one of the saddest "sports" in terms of the drama that often follows the talent. Much of it reads like a redneck soap opera.

Put spoiler tags, you jackass!

#323 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Well played.

#324 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

professional wrestling has to be one of the saddest "sports" in terms of the drama that often follows the talent. Much of it reads like a redneck soap opera.

Holy shit I can't believe I fell for it.

#325 Haggar

Haggar

Mayor of Metro City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

I know the Attitude Era Dvd/blu was mentioned a few pages back as not being canceled, but I don't know if anyone mentioned it would have a PG rating in line with the current wwe product.

http://bleacherrepor...ttitude-era-dvd

" When The Journal Inquirer asked Brian Flinn about the DVD's content, he said it "would be rated as TV-PG and will reflect the company's family values marketing of recent years." "

This worries me.

#326 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:26 AM

Holy shit I can't believe I fell for it.

I know, we might as well just turn on that Honey Boo Boo shit.

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#327 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

" When The Journal Inquirer asked Brian Flinn about the DVD's content, he said it "would be rated as TV-PG and will reflect the company's family values marketing of recent years."

Sounds like that DVD/Blu won't be worth jack shit. I'll pass thanks.

In better news....

http://www.wwedvdnew...wwe-dvds/28264/

New sig coming soon.

#328 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

I've regretted every WWE DVD purchase I've ever made. Thankfully, I've bought <5.

I can't handle their revisionist history, and I'm only interested in accurate WCW and ECW PPVs... I'd kill for those.

#329 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

The Rise And Fall Of ECW one stays pretty WWE revisionist free IIRC. On that note.... this might have already been posted months ago but if not then enjoy!

New sig coming soon.

#330 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

I've regretted every WWE DVD purchase I've ever made. Thankfully, I've bought <5.

I can't handle their revisionist history, and I'm only interested in accurate WCW and ECW PPVs... I'd kill for those.

I just watched the WWE Legends of Wrestling roundtable on the nWo, and I just got fucking tired of the same WWE narrative about the Monday Night Wars, WWE as the Horatio Alger myth, and WCW as the big bad company that screwed everything up nonsense.

Also, bringing up racism behind the scenes (I forget the context) while Michael Hayes is sitting at the table is pretty shameful.
Posted Image