Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#31 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

So what will this current generation be called? The PG generation? The Lindaisrunningforoffice generation?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#32 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Pretty interesting ZTLIS this week

Spoiler

#33 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

This is still the only true Juan Cena.

Posted Image

#34 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

Spoiler tags, dumbass.

How is that a spoiler? They showed him on Impact.

#35 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Some people haven't watched Impact yet and nothing was posted here last night about it. It's a common courtesy.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#36 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Some people haven't watched Impact yet and nothing was posted here last night about it. It's a common courtesy.

It was never confirmed that it was
Spoiler
, just a lot of online speculation.

#37 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

Well, that's somewhat better, I guess. He stated it as a fact, though, which can easily lead one to assume that it was revealed on Impact last night.

Speculation like that is why I don't go near dirtsheets. These threads are usually really good about not giving spoilers or overly speculating about upcoming events so when it does happen it's particularly frustrating.

35bb9lx.gif

#38 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

So what will this current generation be called? The PG generation? The Lindaisrunningforoffice generation?

PG Era sounds the most appropriate. Definite shift back to child-friendly programming and lacking the brutality and blood seen just 4 years ago. Or maybe the Sports Entertainment Era due to the significant increase of skits and talkie sessions in lieu of in-ring action.

#39 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

Apparently Linda can only run twice, so if she loses this round, I'm very interested to see if the product will switch back to being a little more edgy.. At least on some shows.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#40 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

And if she manages to win, well I'd rather not even think of that. Although any possible political scandals could be quite entertaining.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#41 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

We can only hope.

Sadly, they are a cash cow marketed towards kids, and there will always be kids... So expect the cow to never stop giving us crappy milk.

#42 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

PG Era sounds the most appropriate. Definite shift back to child-friendly programming and lacking the brutality and blood seen just 4 years ago. Or maybe the Sports Entertainment Era due to the significant increase of skits and talkie sessions in lieu of in-ring action.

The Sports Entertainment era, in my opinion, began in the late-1990s when WWE gave The Rock his own show. You may know this as SmackDown.

This era is the second coming of the New Generation era. God help us if Big Bird wins her senate bid. I guess I can't really complain. I don't fund them in any aspect and only watch what they upload to YouTube. The same goes for TNA, as that's the most commitment I can give today's wrasslin.

And, good lord, if the speculation is true surrounding the "Aces and Eights" angle. Bully Ray would be their best bet if they can't find an outsider to hype with the story. They have a working relationship with New Japan, right? Bring in Shinsuke Nakamura to defend the IWGP Intercontinental title and have Old Man Jesse Ventura be his mouthpiece. They should think outside the freakin' box.

EDIT: They could totally make this angle worthwhile if they gave what's left of the hype payoff to MVP. But then again, working in Japan is a dream to him. Dunno what he thinks about working for a dollar-store wrasslin promotion. Boggles the mind that WWE didn't capitalize on his potential. He is a modern-day Curt Hennig. Another "greatest" never to be given a world title run.

#43 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

Kelly Kelly has been released.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 BlueSwim

BlueSwim

Tech-Gaming.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

kelly kelly has been released.

iwc: :-({|=
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=69&pictureid=2266
Menage a 3 - It's like Archie without the bullshit.

http://www.cheapassg...&pictureid=7899
Eerie Cuties - Vampires in high school. Don't worry, no sparkling.

Posted Image
Twitter - Bitter. Spiteful. Funky.

#45 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Kelly Kelly has been released released.

Adjusted.

35bb9lx.gif

#46 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

On the Aces and 8's leader issue:

Yes, from behind it really did resemble the person being named in the previous comments. However, it has been said many times by many people that TNA has rotated out alot of different people to keep everyone guessing. At times we have been able to tell that the person talking was D Lo due to his mannerisms. Other times at house shows they have had people like Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion dress up and play the parts of A&8 attackers. Hopefully it doesn't end up being the person people are speculating it is, but even if it does, the storyline does fit. Besides, as long as it ends up introducing some new blood wrestler wise into the company, I don't care if it ends up being The Iron Sheik.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#47 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

I'll ruin it for you guys:

Vince: IT'S ME HOGAN!

Taz: Aw, son of a bitch

Vince: IT'S ME HOGAN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, HOGAN!

default.png2.png

#48 Dr. Venkman

Dr. Venkman

Body Piercer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

On the Aces and 8's leader issue:

Yes, from behind it really did resemble the person being named in the previous comments. However, it has been said many times by many people that TNA has rotated out alot of different people to keep everyone guessing. At times we have been able to tell that the person talking was D Lo due to his mannerisms. Other times at house shows they have had people like Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion dress up and play the parts of A&8 attackers. Hopefully it doesn't end up being the person people are speculating it is, but even if it does, the storyline does fit. Besides, as long as it ends up introducing some new blood wrestler wise into the company, I don't care if it ends up being The Iron Sheik.

It's just gonna end up being
Spoiler

Note: I'm kidding, seriously...but at this point, it would suprise me not.
I'm not yellow. I'm gold.

#49 powercreep

powercreep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

Yeah, I thought last night it was definitely Bischoff sitting with his back turned on the Aces and Eights angle.

#50 Regian

Regian

LevelUpNews.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Kelly Kelly has been released.

Luckily for her, Brazzers is hiring.

#51 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:47 PM

Luckily for her, Brazzers is hiring.

You say that like none of us would be caught dead watching it.....

Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

This might be my favorite Bret Hart promo:

I need to work "jam-up guy" into more conversations.

#53 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

I found an interesting item in a Salvation Army store yesterday. A size XL WCW Security t-shirt. Anyone know if they actually sold these at the shirt stands or if these were only worn by the actual 'security' guys in the promotion?

I'm just curious, as it's the most offbeat wrestling shirt I've come across while checking out the thrifts before. I've seen everything from the requisite nWo shirts to Attitude Era SCSA ones to everything in between really. This was actually in gently used condition imo as opposed to some of the more popular 'star' shirts I've seen before.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#54 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Was it Ralphus's shirt?

default.png2.png

#55 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

We now have a picture of IATCG. (On the left.)

Posted Image

EDIT: Ah, mitch beat me.

35bb9lx.gif

#56 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:45 AM

The colors and form of that WCW Monday Jericho shirt (and Nitro logo, itself, of course) are so appealing. They encapsulate a nugget of the '90s for me.

#57 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

Was it Ralphus's shirt?

No it wasn't.:razz:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#58 cgarb84

cgarb84

KEAK HEEM IN DA BALLS!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

The ol' El Dandy promo never gets old lol. And seeing that pic of WCW Jericho makes me a little sad, he was so much better back then.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Damn you Bill Goldberg for ending Bret Hart's career. Hart vs. El Dandy was sure to be a classic the likes we have never ever seen before, but due to your carelessness we never got to see it.

You bastard.
Posted Image

#60 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

*snip*

I read this before I watched the clip and I had my own idea of how "jam-up guy" should be used. Bret did not use it in the way that I thought it would sound.

Posted Image

These threads always need more El Dandy!