Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
515 replies to this topic

#61 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

Caught some of Saturday Morning Slam. I think it's fine for kids and giving them a little exposure to the past by referencing the good (Rude, Perfect, The Model) and the wrestlecrap (The Goon, Abe Knuckleball Schwartz) in some of the segments, might make them realize there was wrestling before Cena and maybe make them more interested in learning more about it.

default.png2.png

#62 MisterModest

MisterModest

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:36 PM

Proof that
Spoiler
is the leader of The Aces & 8s:
Spoiler

#63 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Isn't that only proof that they had him play the part, not necessarily that he would end up being the guy in the final reveal?

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#64 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Can we get this done to a bunch of the other videos?

#65 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:35 PM

Isn't that only proof that they had him play the part, not necessarily that he would end up being the guy in the final reveal?

Yes.

Spoiler
is the most logical choice.
Spoiler

I think if the same were done with other videos, it would reveal that
Spoiler
are members of Aces & Eights, and that's just highly unlikely.

This is a spoiler-free speculation, but I have a feeling that Garrett Bischoff is gonna join Aces, based on his reaction to Hulk cutting him from the Television Title scene.

#66 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

I cant help but laugh at Hogan and Sting's voices in that video. Damn munchkin style. Also, if you do not instantly think Ned Beaty and Deliverance when Park squeals <1:42-1:50> then you need to go check out that scene again.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#67 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:06 PM

I think Bischoff is doing it like when Ole Anderson played the Black Scorpion. Doubt it's actually him, but wouldn't be surprised. He has Vince-itis in that regard.

#68 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

LMAO I felt like a little kid being tickled the moment I heard Hogan's voice. God damn is that hilarious.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#69 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

I cant help but laugh at Hogan and Sting's voices in that video. Damn munchkin style. Also, if you do not instantly think Ned Beaty and Deliverance when Park squeals <1:42-1:50> then you need to go check out that scene again.

You mean Parks, right? Since TNA can't figure out if its Park or Parks. ;)

New sig coming soon.

#70 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

I cant help but laugh at Hogan and Sting's voices in that video. Damn munchkin style.

:lol:Me too. Too bad WWE wouldn't give some of their programming the helium treatment like that. It might make it entertaining to watch for once.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#71 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

Sara Del Rey is a trainer for NXT along with Norman Smiley and Joey Mercury

http://www.tout.com/m/1o8rdv

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#72 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

Teaching the Big Wiggle and that dope scoop slam of his.

#73 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

Looks like I'm going to have to start watching NXT. That's on the website, right? Or is it still on Tuesdays on SyFy?

#74 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

I think it's only on HuluPlus now officially. Unofficially, you should be able to find it on youtube.

default.png2.png

#75 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

I think it's only on HuluPlus now officially. Unofficially, you should be able to find it on youtube.

Really? That's lame/stupid. Guess Ill have to keep lookin for it when it starts then.

Love me some Norman Smiley!

#76 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:38 AM

Teaching the Big Wiggle and that dope scoop slam of his.

The Big Wiggle can not be taught. You can either do it or you can not.

Now playing (& watching):
:dvd:-Robot Chicken season 4

:dvd:-Blade Anime
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#77 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:09 AM

Matt Borne did a pretty solid shoot interview discussing the Doink character and a lot of early '90s gossipy stuff. I'm admittedly lazy and won't link it, but Lords Of Pain posted about it - interesting to hear he was supposed to face Hogan at WMIX but Hogan refused because he was afraid that Borne would beat him up (apparently there was ba blood between Hogan and Borne's old partner Buzz Sawyer).

#78 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Another fun channel I found. Starting from the 3rd page (linked below) and going from back to front, It goes from the the full Birth of WWF Hulkamania MSG show, then it continues on with every episode of weekly TV, in order, that followed the Hogan title victory. The episode of All-Star Wrestling listed there from 1/28/84 is probably the best quality version of the non-overdubbed Hogan/Sheik match (meaning Eye of the Tiger theme for Hogan) I've seen. That's also the match I mentioned in the last thread where I thought Monsoon was in rare form and really good on commentary.

http://www.youtube.c...d&view=0&page=3

Also of note is a (unfortunately horribly out of sync) MSG show from 4/23/84 which features Backlund against Greg Valentine. I thought Backlund was already gone by then, so that was kind of interesting. Also funny to see the All-Star Wrestling intro with Backlund featured lasted for many weeks after the Hogan title win, with zero footage of Hogan in the intro. Within the first couple of weeks of the first MSG show you also get Slaughter's face turn to feud with the Sheik.
Posted Image

#79 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:01 PM

Posted Image

#80 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

This channel has some of the older Coliseum Video releases:

http://www.youtube.c...d&view=0&page=3

default.png2.png

#81 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:35 PM

Vince voicing the "stalker" videos only for it to be revealed it was DDP comes to mind.

#82 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

I would like to think, with Dave Lagana in control of something creative in TNA, that they're pulling one over on the marks. If so, that would be pretty impressive in the Internet savvy era. Almost never happens.

Irrelevant to the topic, I have been trying to find Kazuchika Okada's entrance music. Probably my favorite wrassler of 2012. He had incredible matches with Hirooki Goto and Hiroshi Tanahashi. (I have yet to watch his match with Tetsuya Naito.)

Here's a highlights montage from 2012. The full matches can be found on YouTube.

Spoiler

#83 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Matt Borne did a pretty solid shoot interview discussing the Doink character and a lot of early '90s gossipy stuff. I'm admittedly lazy and won't link it, but Lords Of Pain posted about it - interesting to hear he was supposed to face Hogan at WMIX but Hogan refused because he was afraid that Borne would beat him up (apparently there was ba blood between Hogan and Borne's old partner Buzz Sawyer).

Doink v Hogan? WMIX? That sounds highly unlikely. I wouldn't say it was *never* discussed, but I'd be amazed if it was ever discussed with much seriousness.
Posted Image

#84 mogamer

mogamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Er, why are spoiler tags being used for the Aces & Eights storyline? Everything that is being said is pure speculation. Nothing has been revealed and since the episodes are now live, all we know has been shown to millions (ok hundreds of thousands) already.

#85 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Er, why are spoiler tags being used for the Aces & Eights storyline? Everything that is being said is pure speculation. Nothing has been revealed and since the episodes are now live, all we know has been shown to millions (ok hundreds of thousands) already.

Spoiler

#86 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

He lives!

35bb9lx.gif

#87 davo1224

davo1224

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

+1

There's a lot of really awful and really good matches from WCW 1990. Literally nothing I'd consider competent or average, just either great or straight trash.

#88 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:27 PM

I rarely post in these threads, but last night I went to the Raw show in Topeka and it was pretty awesome (which is weird considering it was a smaller show). Main event ended up being CM Punk vs Show in a steel cage match for the title and it was pretty awesome, even though everyone knew Punk wasn't going to lose his title. Crowd pop for Big Show was insane! Not one person in that audience wasn't super happy to see him. After the show I tried to meet a few superstars, only ended up meeting Layla though and she was SUPER nice (she even called me cute)! It was great, even if it was a tiny event.

#89 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

Posted Image

Wrasslormankey really needs to get ahold of this image and do some of the following to it:

Make his eyes roll.
Make the glasses slide up and down on his face.
Somehow make his head shake in the NO motion <side to side>
Any and all combinations of the previous as well would be awesome.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#90 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Time for a kickstarter.