Battlefield 3 PC download 9.99 (dollars or pounds) US and UK only

Yes, BF3 is worth the $10.

While the SP isn't that great and feels too much like a COD story & heavily-scripted like a COD game...
....The BF3 MP is the complete opposite and is absolutely AWESOME!!

Yep bf3 is def worth getting if you can run it.I played it for a year on xbox and its 100 times more fun and better on pc.Now i want to get premium also but ill wait to see if moh is any good.

Does this digital download include the Return to Karkand map or any of the other bonuses that were given out with the game early on, or is all that considered premium content still?

Crap. It goes to Gamestop Impluse download app... I purchased it but now what do I have to do? Download this stupid Gamestop Impluse app, then use EA's Origin garbage? I instantly regret this.

Such a good deal, too bad I already have it for the PS3 but I stopped playing it for months. I was disappointed with its frame rate and low textures. My PC might not be strong enough to run it at 60fps consistently. AMD X3-720BE & ATI 6850.

I've got my i5-3570k, 16gb of ram, GTX 670, and the rest of the parts for my new PC. I have BF3 on Xbox, but would love to have it on PC. So I use Gamestops app to download it and once it's downloaded I can uninstall it and just use Origin to launch it? Or do I need to have GS app even after it's done?

[quote name='Aerc']I've got my i5-3570k, 16gb of ram, GTX 670, and the rest of the parts for my new PC. I have BF3 on Xbox, but would love to have it on PC. So I use Gamestops app to download it and once it's downloaded I can uninstall it and just use Origin to launch it? Or do I need to have GS app even after it's done?[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure you can just get the key from the gamestop app and activate it through Origin, cause Origin is required

[quote name='Aerc']I've got my i5-3570k, 16gb of ram, GTX 670, and the rest of the parts for my new PC. I have BF3 on Xbox, but would love to have it on PC. So I use Gamestops app to download it and once it's downloaded I can uninstall it and just use Origin to launch it? Or do I need to have GS app even after it's done?[/QUOTE]

Uninstall it once you get the product key from the GS app.

I was able to get this deal for $5. I recently bought the Dragon Age Bundle for $10 from gs.com. Afterward they send my an email offering a 5% off code for doing the survey. I decided to go ahead and do the survey and get the code since I was going to buy BF3. Turns out the code they sent me took off $5 and not 5%. So total for me after tax was $4.98

[quote name='Stry-ker']Im pretty sure you can just get the key from the gamestop app and activate it through Origin, cause Origin is required[/QUOTE]

I hope so.

Sweet. I just bought it. I had to download the Gamestop app and install it. Get the product key and redeem it on Origin. Now to uninstall the GS app.

Great price for a great game. Got it a month ago during an Origin sale (for $13). Waiting on a price drop for Premium.

[quote name='Aerc']Sweet. I just bought it. I had to download the Gamestop app and install it. Get the product key and redeem it on Origin. Now to uninstall the GS app.[/QUOTE]

It's so dumb they do it this was now. Used to be I'd buy only Steam and Origin games from there and they'd tell me to use the app but they'd also give you the keycode so I'd skip that and just redeem on Origin/Steam.

Not sure what they get out of making people use Gamestop's bandwidth to download things but I guess that's what they want now.

Looking at the games below it I assumed it was going to be 500 available and then sold out. I was very happy when I woke up this morning and it was still on sale. Thanks OP.

Sorry to get out topic, but i couldn't find any info on my question which is: i was planning on buying BF3 Premium add on for PC, but i saw that the Premium Edition is just $10 more.
Does anyone know if the game + premium dlc come in separate codes, reason i ask is i would just use the code for premium dlc on my account and give the game code to my brother.

[quote name='Hraesvelg']Sorry to get out topic, but i couldn't find any info on my question which is: i was planning on buying BF3 Premium add on for PC, but i saw that the Premium Edition is just $10 more.
Does anyone know if the game + premium dlc come in separate codes, reason i ask is i would just use the code for premium dlc on my account and give the game code to my brother.[/QUOTE]

I just bought the physical copy of Premium the other day from GS. The game is on 2 dvds, and comes with 2 codes. After I entered the first code, it registered as BF3 Limited Edition. The second code gave me the premium dlc.

I saw a limited edition BF3 at target and its the base game and the B2K dlc.

Kind of funny that they even supply dvd's, as I think there was about 11GB total download of updates after the game was installed. Took me about an hour to install everything before I could start playing.

Hope this helps.

bread's done
Back