CAGcast #298: Code Crackers

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91 Martix_agent

Martix_agent

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

I just watched Cabin in the Woods and was thoroughly unimpressed. If that movie can't take itself seriously why should I? Maybe you could argue it's a super meta critique on the cut and paste unoriginality of the horror movie industry, but even then, just blog about it so I don't have to sit through a silly movie that can't decide if it's a comedy or a horror film.

It's a bit campy, yes but I can't see how it's as bad of a movie as your'e making it out to be. You have to embrace the campiness of it and you'll enjoy it. I walked into it completely cold(didn't even know what it was supposed to b about or what sort of move it as), and I absolutely loved it. I especially loved all the monsters that were references to other movies/games. The entire plot was a little thin, but it was revealed in such a way that you didn't realize it till the movie was over.

#92 e3vL

e3vL

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Need more recommendations for Netflix, my $8 per month doesn't seem to be paying off as of late lol. Is it possible for you guys to post the 'outline' to the public as an added bonus?

If the Half-minute hero codes are still available I'd like to have one.

#93 SnotRocket

SnotRocket

$20? To much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

While I understand not every week there can be something worth talking about on the show in your real lives, I do enjoy listening to it; someone always seems to have something that would never happen to most people.

I could not possibly pick a console shooter over the controls of the PC. I mean if you're good at aiming with the controller ship then keep on doing it! But I would rather have the mouse to aim instead of the controller.

I'd like a half minute hero code.

banner1.gif
fss_overall.png

#94 Backlash

Backlash

www.thecoverproject.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

Just popped in to say that I'm playing Borderlands (1) co-op with my wife right now (splitscreen, PS3) and I think co-op is sooo much more fun that single-player for that game. However, I wouldn't want to play with strangers online. So definitely try co-op, just do it with friends only (either online or split-screen).

#95 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

I just wonder what will it take to get Wombat to try out PC gaming :)

I believe it will take either $1500 or a really expensive gift. I don't think he's against games on PCs -- he seems to be perfectly aware that they look better and that there's a lot of unique PC-exclusive games -- it's just that he literally has no access to them and isn't swimming in the money that Cheapy and Shipwreck are.

And since I'm not swimming in money, either, I'm not above begging for a Half-Minute Hero code.

#96 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

i dont know why you hate Gunzerker. I run at the enemies with 2 guns blazing, tons of health regen, tons of health, damage resistance. nothing can hurt me and i have the most damage output. whats wrong with that?

Velo214.png
sig.gif