Photo
- - - - -

B2G1 used games $14.99 and under - Gamestop select stores (10/12-10/14)

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

Why don't you guys get a life? I have a problem with those generic cases and if you don't, good for you. But I'm not you. And all of your "jokes" are as stale as 3-month-old bread, so don't quit your day job, 'kay? For those of you who have one, of course.

#62 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

why is only stores near bestbuy

#63 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

why is only stores near bestbuy

competition BB has been making an impact since their TIV"s are better & they do b2g1 much more often the storewide GS b2g1's.

#64 Tarheel76

Tarheel76

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

I REALLY wish they would launch the B2G1 for all consoles on their website. I've purchased many times in the past from them online(specifically for XBox360) when they've offered it, because I hate seeing the titles I want are not all available at the specific local store that's running the promotion.

#65 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

I REALLY wish they would launch the B2G1 for all consoles on their website. I've purchased many times in the past from them online(specifically for XBox360) when they've offered it, because I hate seeing the titles I want are not all available at the specific local store that's running the promotion.

You know you can buy online and return/rebuy at the store doing the promotion. Just a matter of timing it right. Making sure your games arrive before the weekend is over.

#66 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

Why don't you guys get a life? I have a problem with those generic cases and if you don't, good for you. But I'm not you. And all of your "jokes" are as stale as 3-month-old bread, so don't quit your day job, 'kay? For those of you who have one, of course.

I just bought a game online and it came in one of those generic cases...Needless to say I'll be walking in tomorrow and telling them to take it back. That is a deal-breaker for me. Last gen I wouldn't mind, but I have a ton of games and that stands out to me. I get OCD with that stuff. Plus, what happened to the original case? Did someone eat it? It boggles me how someone can trade in a disc only. That should never been considered "good condition" either....

#67 gogeta85

gogeta85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:36 AM

I just bought a game online and it came in one of those generic cases...Needless to say I'll be walking in tomorrow and telling them to take it back. That is a deal-breaker for me. Last gen I wouldn't mind, but I have a ton of games and that stands out to me. I get OCD with that stuff. Plus, what happened to the original case? Did someone eat it? It boggles me how someone can trade in a disc only. That should never been considered "good condition" either....

Dude they take disk with case or no case cause anything could of happened....people have kids and kids jack stuff up yo.

#68 masterd919

masterd919

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Dude they take disk with case or no case cause anything could of happened....people have kids and kids jack stuff up yo.

Exactly why I don't want it. This isn't Craigslist...I expect better standards from a company that is charging me full price for something that appears incomplete to me.

Like I said, last gen, no problem. This gen, where every other game I have is in it's own case- no way.

I don't want some kids disc-only game with scratches and fingerprints on it because he used the case to build a fort, sorry.

#69 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

Exactly why I don't want it. This isn't Craigslist...I expect better standards from a company that is charging me full price for something that appears incomplete to me.

Like I said, last gen, no problem. This gen, where every other game I have is in it's own case- no way.

I don't want some kids disc-only game with scratches and fingerprints on it because he used the case to build a fort, sorry.

I completely agree. I don't want a disc-only copy of Otomedius Excellent with some guy's bodily fluids all over it. If it comes complete, then at least I feel safer knowing the person who owned it probably didn't wipe some form of excrement on the manual and had to throw it away. And some asshole could have just stolen a disc-only game from another store or another person. I'm not about to pay for something someone stole when I could just steal it myself. And with Gamestop's shitty trade-in values, they practically stole the game themselves.

You don't buy a couch without the cushions. Complete or GTFO.

#70 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

I completely agree. I don't want a disc-only copy of Otomedius Excellent with some guy's bodily fluids all over it. If it comes complete, then at least I feel safer knowing the person who owned it probably didn't wipe some form of excrement on the manual and had to throw it away. And some asshole could have just stolen a disc-only game from another store or another person. I'm not about to pay for something someone stole when I could just steal it myself. And with Gamestop's shitty trade-in values, they practically stole the game themselves.

I'm not about to pay for something someone stole when I could just steal it myself.

Well said!

#71 masterd919

masterd919

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

It's a major turn-off to see some gross substance on the cover. You know whatever was on the cover must have hit the disc, which is why I spent a good 12 minutes cleaning the disc too. Why should I have to go through that after paying full price for something that isn't up to par? There are standards that aren't being met here. I shouldn't need latex gloves to remove the game and play it. I always switch out cases for old cases I no longer use. You would be surprised how many perfect condition cases I have from PS2, yet people lose cases from this gen no problem.

And I agree whole-heatedly about the disc-only issue. They should have been turned away from trading it in. It looks fishy, it's bad business and frankly I'm not aware of one person (who treats their games well enough) who loses cases and decides to trade in discs...Someone who goes over someone's house and steals discs might get away with that, but I wouldn't let them. At least have a receipt showing you bought that game. If it is mostly kids doing this, restrict the age to 16+ for trade-in. They rip people off anyways...they should be smart in regards to how this comes off to consumers.

#72 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Thanks OP!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png