Max Payne 3 - $19.99 - Best Buy One Day Deal [Now Live with Bonus Deals]

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#151 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

And you've been able to check these out? If there was a system like that in South Florida, games would be checked out and would never come back. And if they did, they would be covered in Froot Loops and stuck in a VCR before being returned 3 months late.

I like to think I live in a...friendlier, rule-adhering community. :)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/22]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#152 GaMeR_2007

GaMeR_2007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Sweet jesus deal is dead...

Good thing I ordered at the last minute and didnt screw around

Yeah I know what mean. It happened just minutes after I finally decided to order, and did.

#153 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

You are trippin buddy!!! This game is amazing and you are missing out!!!! wait for gamefly?? booooo:cry:

I caved...of course.

#154 jayntampa

jayntampa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

I got it ... I've been wanting to play it. Plus, I figure ill beat it over the next couple days and trade it back into Best Buy for $26 in credit. Total win. Game I wanted to play, and I get $6 in credit for playing it :P

#155 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

Ordered it for in store pick up....

Ill scoop it up tomorrow...

Nice deal, hopefully it will go even lower during BF and ill price match it

Don't mean to burst your bubble but Best Buy does NOT price match on BF. You would have to secure a copy and return it under your original receipt; note they don't do returns on BF either.

#156 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

Don't mean to burst your bubble but Best Buy does NOT price match on BF. You would have to secure a copy and return it under your original receipt; note they don't do returns on BF either.

you are right sir, best buy does not do returns on black friday and to be honest only someone who dosent value their time will wait in a black friday return line lol.

#157 naucratis

naucratis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

:applause: Fantastic deal OP and thanks !

#158 blacktrinary

blacktrinary

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys, don't give up hope yet. I was able to get the game today for pickup at yesterday's deal price.

What happened is: I put the game in the cart yesterday when I saw the deal, but was contemplating whether to get it or not. I didn't get it but I kept in in my cart. Today morning, I decided to try to buy it and it went through at the deal price!

So if you still have the game in your cart but thought you missed out, try it. It might work for you like it worked for me.

#159 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Too many backlogged games to pick this up plus I'm crushing Borderlands 2 and that blows this game away.. It'll hit the bargain bin soon enough for me

#160 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Successfully PM'd it at Walmart

#161 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:21 AM

I know they dont actually PM the BF deals themselves but they do match the weekend deals
Posted Image
Posted Image