Anybody?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

also it seems they took out the Civ V God & Kings expansion and replaced it with Binary Domain. might wanna update that in the OP.

OP updated - thanks. I guess they run out of G+K keys...

#63 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hmmm, now they got rid of Binary Domain and put G+K back

#64 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

i only really want Spec Ops. would anybody want to go half & half? paypal me $7.50 and i get their key for them? send a pm if interested.

also it seems they took out the Civ V God & Kings expansion and replaced it with Binary Domain. might wanna update that in the OP.

If you haven't had a bite on this yet, you can get Spec Ops from Gamefly for $5.99 with code NOV20OFF

#65 malfuncti0n

malfuncti0n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:12 AM

If you haven't had a bite on this yet, you can get Spec Ops from Gamefly for $5.99 with code NOV20OFF

Thanks. I wish I'd known sooner though. I did find the gamefly deal but I didn't know about the coupon code so I bought it for $7.50. All good though. I appreciate the reply.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#66 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

BinDom is some weird fetish. Like AssCreed.

sig.gif

#67 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

OP updated for new deal.

#68 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

OP updated for new "deal".

#69 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

OP updated for new "deal".

Wouldn't that be the cheapest for Anno 2070?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#70 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Not if you can't buy it because you live in the US.

#71 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Not if you can't buy it because you live in the US.

Missed that part. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come since GGG isn't usually at the forefront of deals.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#72 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Oh geeze and here I was angsting over whether to buy it with all the obnoxious DRM in it. $7.50 is almost close enough to make me put up with Tages AND Uplay together and no Steam either but since I can't apparently buy it, it's decided for me. :-P

*Edited to add: OP you may want to note that Anno 2070 has Tages with a 3 activation limit in addition to Uplay. Settlers 7 requires that you be always online (AFAIK they have not dropped that).

I had though Rayman Origins was Steamworks but according to GGG's page the version they are offering has Tages.

Edited by Motoki, 07 December 2012 - 06:24 PM.

#73 Galloughs

Galloughs

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

Be careful, that Driver game is a pile of hot garbage about 1/3 the way through!

#74 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

*Edited to add: OP you may want to note that Anno 2070 has Tages with a 3 activation limit in addition to Uplay. Settlers 7 requires that you be always online (AFAIK they have not dropped that).

OP updated, thanks.

It's like they almost don't want our money...

#75 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Be careful, that Driver game is a pile of hot garbage about 1/3 the way through!

Care to elaborate?

I beat DriverSF a while back and it was good. It wasn't quite what I was expecting. The car switching mechanic opens up a variety of gameplay. CAGs who played it were pretty happy with it. Primary downside was slightly reduced visuals from the console versions.

#76 Necrotron

Necrotron

Now with strawberry!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Ooo, Rayman Origins + Anno 2070 for $15? Pretty good deal, I do say.

But no North America, that's too bad.

Aye, best I've seen, but the no-US sales doesn't help me any.

Good thing I already got that for only $1 from Ubisoft's uPlay sale awhile back.

#77 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Updated OP for new deal.

#78 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

What does everyone think of the new deal? There are some pretty good games here, but I'm wondering if any of these will be cheaper than $5 (two for $10) in the upcoming holiday sales. I'm looking at Borderlands GOTY, Civ 4 (I own 5, but I'd like to play Colonization), and Alpha Protocol, but I've seen that AP has been cheaper before. Hmm...

#79 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

I'm pretty sure the cheapest I've seen Borderlands GOTY before is $7.50 and Civ IV Complete $6.24 (bought both at that price a couple years ago). Imo that pair is the only deal here.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#80 Ignis

Ignis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

I'm pretty sure the cheapest I've seen Borderlands GOTY before is $7.50 and Civ IV Complete $6.24 (bought both at that price a couple years ago). Imo that pair is the only deal here.

Dues HR hasn't been lower than 7.50 on steam iirc.

#81 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thread title says Batman AC GOTY, but its AA like the opening post has been updated to say.

#82 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thread title says Batman AC GOTY, but its AA like the opening post has been updated to say.

Fixed thread title, thanks.

#83 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

Deus HR hasn't been lower than 7.50 on steam iirc.

It was down to $4.99 during the last sale; the regular price dropped very recently to $19.99.

#84 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Sigh....anybody want something other than BL:GOTY? That's the only one I want so I'd be willing to split with someone, $5 for any of the other games.
76561197996844513.png

#85 Fatalis Fafnir

Fatalis Fafnir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

I am in the same boat, I am only wanting Borderlands, nothing else. If anyone is interested in any other title, PM me.

#86 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm actually wondering if this Civ IV Complete contains Colonization or not. The Steam listing for Civ IV: Complete says it does, but the same listing on the GetGamesGo site doesn't have it listed, and neither does the picture of the box.

#87 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

I own Civ IV complete from steam. It includes Civ IV, Beyond the Sword, Colonization, & Warlords. The totally-really-complete version. The Civ IV complete on Amazon were the same. I imagine it is inaccurate info on GGG, but I cannot vouch for it.

Edit: I don't trust the GGG Civ IV complete. The cover art corresponds to the text. Compare here to the really complete version on Amazon.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#88 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

I own Civ IV complete from steam. It includes Civ IV, Beyond the Sword, Colonization, & Warlords. The totally-really-complete version. The Civ IV complete on Amazon were the same. I imagine it is inaccurate info on GGG, but I cannot vouch for it.

Edit: I don't trust the GGG Civ IV complete. The cover art corresponds to the text. Compare here to the really complete version on Amazon.

Bummer. I was really excited for this deal, but it looks like I'll be passing if it isn't completely complete. I'll try submitting a support ticket about it and see what I found out.

#89 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

I am happy to report it includes Colonization.

#90 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:28 AM

So happy my credit card doesn't work :3