Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='superhippy1986']Ummm.... Yeah.
You know limited editions are always worth less then normal editions which I find funny.[/QUOTE]

lolwut.jpg

Go post that in the Virtue's Last Reward thread. You're bound to get some friendly responses.

Well I love Z.O.E so I'll be picking this up, I already have both of the games original soundtracks but I'm more interested in the artbook.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Ummm.... Yeah.
So why the bleep is this going to be on Xbox as well? Isn't ZOE a Sony exclusive?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm pretty sure the exclusivity ended like, you know, 9 years ago when the last one came out.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Well I love Z.O.E so I'll be picking this up, I already have both of the games original soundtracks but I'm more interested in the artbook.[/QUOTE]

If the art book is of the same quality as the the one that came with the mgs hd le, this is a steal.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Go post that in the Virtue's Last Reward thread. You're bound to get some friendly responses.[/QUOTE]

Virtue's Last Reward doesn't have an LE though. Just sayin.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Yeah I'm pretty sure the exclusivity ended like, you know, 9 years ago when the last one came out.[/QUOTE]

I guess if Mass Effect can come to PS3 and Big Daddy can come to a PS3 exclusive title. Anything can happen..

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Got a copy. Dunno if i'll keep it though cause I've never played a ZOE game.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's cool that you reserved one and took a copy from someone who does know he wants to keep it.

[quote name='excellen']Hope it has a reversible cover art

That dumb MGR demo ad is annoying[/QUOTE]

kinda sucks its there but the series did start as a metal gear demo

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Well, that's cool that you reserved one and took a copy from someone who does know he wants to keep it.[/QUOTE]

Preorders are open for everyone. How is he taking a copy from somebody? You don't even want to know how many I have preordered, lol.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Well, that's cool that you reserved one and took a copy from someone who does know he wants to keep it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious? It's a preorder. He doesn't literally have the copy yet, so it doesn't count against this theoretical person who also wants to preorder it.

This could have been had for $29.99 pre order @ Newegg with all the codes that"s been going around lately.

[quote name='mr mellow']This could have been had for $29.99 pre order @ Newegg with all the codes that"s been going around lately.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. This is a different edition.

[quote name='mr mellow']This could have been had for $29.99 pre order @ Newegg with all the codes that"s been going around lately.[/QUOTE]
Not the Limited edition. The limited edition is $60 and not available at Newegg.

[quote name='Nochance']Preorders are open for everyone. How is he taking a copy from somebody? You don't even want to know how many I have preordered, lol.[/QUOTE]

I don't care how many pre-orders you placed if you intend to keep them all.

[quote name='pdjones']Not sure if serious? It's a preorder. He doesn't literally have the copy yet, so it doesn't count against this theoretical person who also wants to preorder it.[/QUOTE]

Do you think that there are an infinite amount of pre-orders?

That's not the limited edition. Newegg one doesn't come with the artbook or soundtrack. This is exclusive to amazon and gamestop.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Not the Limited edition. The limited edition is $60 and not available at Newegg.[/QUOTE]
*EDIT Just noticed that it was (limited edition) instead of regular my bad. lol

[quote name='tham1988']kinda sucks its there but the series did start as a metal gear demo[/QUOTE]

The fuck does this even mean?

[quote name='Nochance']The fuck does this even mean?[/QUOTE]

He's implying that people only bought the first game so that they could play the MGS2 demo.

[quote name='Nochance']Preorders are open for everyone. How is he taking a copy from somebody? You don't even want to know how many I have preordered, lol.[/QUOTE]

I want to know how many, it sounds like a challenge. i want to preorder more.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Do you think that there are an infinite amount of pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is infinite. Tell me how many preorders exist and I'll start caring.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I don't care how many pre-orders you placed if you intend to keep them all.

Do you think that there are an infinite amount of pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

All preorders that are cancelled are put back up around release so it's not a problem for those that want to place a order but are not sure if they want to keep.

I meant pre-order.

Just a reminder, remember what happened with MGS Collection and how fast it ran out, it's same publisher so who knows what might happen. It might be just a good idea to keep an order in for now instead of scrambling to get one later on down the road.

[quote name='skiizim']Just a reminder, remember what happened with MGS Collection and how fast it ran out, it's same publisher so who knows what might happen. It might be just a good idea to keep an order in for now instead of scrambling to get one later on down the road.[/QUOTE]

This. I'm not taking any chances with missing this LE.

[quote name='pdjones']Nothing is infinite. Tell me how many preorders exist and I'll start caring.[/QUOTE]

Considering it's a limited edition, I'm gonna go with a limited amount. Considering it's the same people who made the extremely limited MGS HD LE, I'm gonna go with extremely limited.

[quote name='Youngnoble']All preorders that are cancelled are put back up around release so it's not a problem for those that want to place a order but are not sure if they want to keep.[/QUOTE]

So the people that do know they want it have to sit by the computer for days hitting refresh because some asshole pre-ordered it and then canceled it at the last minute? Look at what happened with the Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus.

Granted, I got completely lucky in getting my MGS HD LE because some people canceled their pre-orders and I was on the site right when someone posted about it.

I don't know, maybe I'm just weird in that I buy things that I want and I don't buy things that I don't want and I'm able to make that distinction about everything. I don't just place an order for everything that I may be marginally interested in at some point in the future.

Dont be a grumpy daddy... Why so serious?

I want this but I'm not sure I want to spend $60 on it. Hopefully Newegg gets it and they run another one of their $10/12 off promos.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Just waiting for my credit to come in from some trade-ins I sent in a couple days ago.[/QUOTE]

I'm not entirely sure but I think you can place your order now and apply the credit later.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm not entirely sure but I think you can place your order now and apply the credit later.[/QUOTE]

I think you are right. With all these wishy-washy muthafuckas placing orders, I better place one just to make sure. Thanks.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Considering it's a limited edition, I'm gonna go with a limited amount. Considering it's the same people who made the extremely limited MGS HD LE, I'm gonna go with extremely limited.
[/QUOTE]

That statement literally means nothing. Everything is limited. Unless you actually have a number, it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks OP I ordered 5 copies of this under 5 different accounts. hope they all go through. Plan to through them all on Ebay as soon as I get them.

[quote name='bjstucker']Thanks OP I ordered 5 copies of this under 5 different accounts. hope they all go through. Plan to through them all on Ebay as soon as I get them.[/QUOTE]
lol

[quote name='bjstucker']Thanks OP I ordered 5 copies of this under 5 different accounts. hope they all go through. Plan to through them all on Ebay as soon as I get them.[/QUOTE]

I guarantee there are people who ordered way more than 5. A lot of the amazon power sellers do it. There are sellers with over 20 of the loot editions.

Oh holy hell, now I'm going to have to drop twice what I planned on for this game. I Preordered one of each until I can decide which one to keep. I have a 360 regular edition preordered at Newegg for the $30 sweet deal but I will hold one of each at Amazon in the hopes it goes up on Newegg and maybe I can get my preorder upgraded.

[quote name='pdjones']That statement literally means nothing. Everything is limited. Unless you actually have a number, it's nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Good point. I'm going to go place a Wii-U pre-order now.

Nice trolling attempt... their is no cap limit and if you were a reseller you'd know that :)

Better picture of it.

zoe_hd_11_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Well its not a great pic, what I mean is it at least accurately represents whats included and how its packaged.

bread's done
Back