Zone of the Enders HD Collection (Limited Edition) $59.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
699 replies to this topic

#691 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

PS3 version still in stock as of 6:45am.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#692 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Power company says we're not getting the lights on for 7 weeks so.. :\ I guess I'll just keep it unopened. Thanks Sandy. I gotta call Amazon for some credit because the box is bent up a little on the top.

#693 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

Power company says we're not getting the lights on for 7 weeks so.. :\ I guess I'll just keep it unopened. Thanks Sandy. I gotta call Amazon for some credit because the box is bent up a little on the top.

7 Weeks?! Did you mean to type 7 days, then type week instead and that came out? Where are you?

#694 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

7 Weeks?! Did you mean to type 7 days, then type week instead and that came out? Where are you?

He meant weeks they are telling a lot of people a month or so. Hopefully it will be back on sooner for everyone up there maybe they are just giving themselves plenty of wiggle room so they aren't bombarded with phone calls daily.

#695 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

are these damn things "rare" already? (i.e., actually limited?)

#696 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Just got my best buy order in the mail I see what you guys are saying these things are beautiful. They actually had it packaged good also

#697 itzd4n

itzd4n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

Just got my best buy order in the mail I see what you guys are saying these things are beautiful. They actually had it packaged good also

Same here, just got my LE from BBY as well today. Overall it was in good condition but had some wear on the corner of the sleeve from loose packaging. The box they shipped it in was easily 4x the size of the LE, so there was some room for it to get banged up during shipment even with the air bubble packs.

Other than that though its in good condition

#698 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

1st one from az was damaged, got my replacemnet and it is much better. Sent the old one back.

#699 UltimateIdiot911

UltimateIdiot911

Have a nice tragedy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

are these damn things "rare" already? (i.e., actually limited?)

Yes. ZoE is a niche title and the fact there are lots of people upset that it's a bad port hurt it's sales.

#700 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

PS3 is in stock at amazon BTW.