• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#1 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

Source.

Can't wait to see what they'll knock down to $9.99 that week, or $4.99 after coupon.

KingOfOldSchool's FAQ

Spoiler

Edited by Scorch, 01 October 2012 - 05:10 AM.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Yup, right on schedule every 3 months.

#3 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

They're really pumping these out now. Last one was like less then 2 months ago wasn't it?

Not that I'm complaining.

Good thing no games I want in October come out til the 30th.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#4 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

Awwwww yeah bout to get ET, Prometheus 3D and total recall

#5 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Nice. Hope I can find more junk dvds to get rid of. Thanks OP.

#6 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

Damn. This sale always hurts my wallet. Not this time though, too many games to buy instead.

#7 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

Is that credible? It just appears to be a guy on another message board saying it's confirmed, without any links or anything. Is he a credible source?

#8 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

Nice, will make choosing to pick up some stuff a no brainer.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#9 JediDeath

JediDeath

Casual Fribsday 2024

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:18 AM

Awesome! Prometheus deluxe here I come.

#10 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

Def in for Prometheus and Cabin in the Woods if it goes on sale again.

#11 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:34 AM

Is that credible? It just appears to be a guy on another message board saying it's confirmed, without any links or anything. Is he a credible source?

Yes, he works at BB (or Anderson Merchandisers rather, the company that puts products, and shelf tags on shelves, etc..) and provides a lot of insider info over there

#12 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

Damn. This sale always hurts my wallet. Not this time though, too many games to buy instead.

why choose the 100% trade in has been great & it lasted for such a long time. Games, movies, PS Vita I think Ima grab that PS3 3D TV & tablet too. Games are covered thank to pm'ing & $20 promo but I'll keep $400 avail. for a PS3 deal & some BF/X-mas shopping.

#13 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Awwwww yeah bout to get ET, Prometheus 3D and total recall

And maybe avatar 3d for $24.99 for me.

#14 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

I really hope we can buy the BB Bond exclusives On her Majesty's secret service, You only live twice, and The spy who loved me for $4.99 a piece. If this happens, I will crap my pants. I will walk into the Best Buy bluray section and literally crap myself.

#15 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:20 AM

YMMV of course but it might be possible to apply the Upgrade and save coupon and the $5 Cinderella DMR coupon. If you preorderd the steelbook, even better.

BB employees should honor 1 Manufacturers coupon and 1 best buy coupon, but I've been turned down several times.

Cinderella is $27.99 this week, but who knows the price next week. Maybe $29.99 or $34.99. And I'm not sure when the DMR coupon expires.

#16 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

YMMV of course but it might be possible to apply the Upgrade and save coupon and the $5 Cinderella DMR coupon. If you preorderd the steelbook, even better.

BB employees should honor 1 Manufacturers coupon and 1 best buy coupon, but I've been turned down several times.

Cinderella is $27.99 this week, but who knows the price next week. Maybe $29.99 or $34.99. And I'm not sure when the DMR coupon expires.

It expires 10/7, so you'd only have 1 day to possibly use both.

#17 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

You can use both at the same time, as the DMR coupon is a manufacturer coupon and the U&S coupon is a store coupon.

I've done that multiple times in the past and if BB says anything that you can't do it, they're 100% in the wrong. They get reimbursed for the manufacturer coupon, so they lose nothing in accepting it and have to take it.

#18 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

I love/hate this program...
I really don't think I have any crap DVDs to trade in though.

#19 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

It expires 10/7, so you'd only have 1 day to possibly use both.

How odd that it works through Sunday. The only factor that could potentially screw you is how much of a mark up there will be if it's off sale next week. Bit of a gamble there but I think I'll take the risk.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#20 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:24 PM

why choose the 100% trade in has been great & it lasted for such a long time. Games, movies, PS Vita I think Ima grab that PS3 3D TV & tablet too. Games are covered thank to pm'ing & $20 promo but I'll keep $400 avail. for a PS3 deal & some BF/X-mas shopping.

Simple: I'm a college student. I've only got enough money for one entertainment hobby like gaming/movies this time of year. Books are expensive, yo. Well, that and the Wii U in November. :D

#21 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Time to find $1 DVDs

#22 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Only found a few blu-rays that I wanted last time, hopefully I have more luck this time as I have a box of 30+ DVDs that just sits in my house waiting for this program to roll around.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#23 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Just in time for ET and the CM Punk Blus. Awesome.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#24 The Questyen

The Questyen

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

You can use both at the same time, as the DMR coupon is a manufacturer coupon and the U&S coupon is a store coupon.

I've done that multiple times in the past and if BB says anything that you can't do it, they're 100% in the wrong. They get reimbursed for the manufacturer coupon, so they lose nothing in accepting it and have to take it.

That is most definitely not true. No store HAS to take any coupons you give them. They get reimbursed for them so from a customer service standpoint it makes sense for them to take them but they don't "have" to.

Now Playing: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) / Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Recently Finished: Cate West: The Vanishing Files (Wii) C / Klonoa (Wii) B- / Velocity 2X (PS4) A- 

#25 howard

howard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

Time to find $1 DVDs

Dollar Tree is a good place to get some.

#26 tokerblue

tokerblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:15 PM

Just in time for Cinderella!

#27 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

I had some scratched kids DVDs, Dollar Tree DVDs, and stuff I just plain don't want anymore waiting for this one. Depending on the price I'm grabbing the E.T. digibook, Little Shop of Horrors, Red Dawn, and Madagascar 3 w/ polka dot afro (kid's Christmas, will probably have more fun with the wig but oh well). I also wanted A League of Their Own, but found out it's Amazon exclusive.

Of course I'll be grabbing some $5 Blus. Hopefully they have $5 movie cash ones this time. Taken 2 should be there at least.

#28 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

I really hope we can buy the BB Bond exclusives On her Majesty's secret service, You only live twice, and The spy who loved me for $4.99 a piece. If this happens, I will crap my pants. I will walk into the Best Buy bluray section and literally crap myself.

That's what I came to say. Hopefully they aren't lame and price them at $14.99.

#29 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

Yes! My favorite :)

#30 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

Time to find $1 DVDs

I hit all my Dollar Trees and Big Lots and came up empty. :cry:

But every once in a while you can find a seller on Craigslist who isn't overvaluing his collection and can pick them up for $1 a piece... and condition won't even matter since you're flipping it anyway.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.