Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Best Buy Upgrade and Save returning 10/7 - 10/20

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#301 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Crap, I thought Let Me In was 9.99 but they had it on sale...poop.
I never thought I would complain about sale prices.

#302 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

I wanted Se7en, but they only had the book copy which was marked $24.99. What's the price of the standard copy anyway?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#303 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

Is that the movie with Leo Dicaprio? If so, make sure to hold onto one copy because that's a pretty good movie.

Oh crap - I meant Basketball Fix :) It's some old assed movie in black and white...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#304 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

Wait are all DVDs on clearance at dollar tree or is this a YMMV situation?

#305 maratac

maratac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

Today's pick up

Workaholics/$7.99
Enemy at the Gates/$4.99
Shaun of the Dead/$4.99
Posted Image

#306 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

I picked up Fight Club w/ $10 Taken 2 movie cash for $4.99, and The Dictator for $4.99. I wanted Taken 1, but my BB was out.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#307 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

I wanted Se7en, but they only had the book copy which was marked $24.99. What's the price of the standard copy anyway?

The standard is $7 at Fry's this week.

#308 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

Wait are all DVDs on clearance at dollar tree or is this a YMMV situation?

That Basketball fix DVD says $1, but it had been 25 cents before when they had it. I just grabbed 10 today to do the U&S with today and realized that the ones with a sticker on back were only 1 cent. I went back and bought a whole passel of them then. Figure it'll last me through at least 3 or 4 more U&S events...

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014

:xb1:

Titanfall, Forza 5

#309 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

I picked up Fight Club w/ $10 Taken 2 movie cash for $4.99, and The Dictator for $4.99. I wanted Taken 1, but my BB was out.

Is Dictator worth a blind buy? Loved Borat, but with Bruno I had that "once you've seen something you can't unsee it" feeling more than once - even though I did laugh often.

#310 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

I'll fine out tomorrow but is the dictator fuzzy beard packaging the same price?

#311 Raider209

Raider209

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

Picked up

50/50
Innkeepers
Something about Mary
Red dawn
Blood sport/time cop
Four brothers
Big
Jennifer body
Fight club
A nightmare on elm street 2/3
Spit on your grave remake and original

Reign of fire
Step brothers

Cyrus

3d Prometheus

#312 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

The Dictator trades in at Amazon for $4.19 in like new condition, so I suppose I will pick it up and watch it this week. If it's terrible, it will be <$1.00 rental, and I can keep the digital copy.

#313 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

I'll fine out tomorrow but is the dictator fuzzy beard packaging the same price?

It's the same UPC as the regular version.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#314 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:35 AM

If you can find it, yep

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#315 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

I really hated the dictator. Didn't even finish it! Anyone else feel the same?

#316 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

I finished it but didn't like it. Pretty terrible movie.

#317 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:22 AM

Really curious as what to buy with this promo...since coupons have to be used by Saturday.

I bought Watchmen, Taken, and Fight Club last week.

I'm really only looking at $4.99 post coupon Blus. Anyone wanna help me out?

Deciding between a few, some I've seen, some I haven't:
50/50 (never seen it)
30 Days of Night
House of 1000 corpses (never seen)
Expendables

Wish Gangs of New York wasn't on sale for $6.99, otherwise I'd use the coupon on it. My store ran out of Taken Blus...hopefully they restock this week. I'd like to pick up another one

#318 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:45 AM

Disregard the cover tag on 50/50 that claims it's funny.. it's really not.

If you know someone that has or has had cancer, it's really tough to watch. It's a fantastic movie, though. JGL knocks it out of the park.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#319 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

My totals so far are (all $4.99 after coupon, except Prometheus)

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
Madagascar
Madagascar 2
Fight Club
Taken
Little Fockers
Meet the Fockers
Predator 2
Platoon
I Spit on Your Grave 2-pack
Prometheus

I went today and picked up Madagascar 1 & 2 and Predator 2 and the guy handed me back the coupons, so I guess I get a second helping, even though it doesn't matter since I'm trading in crap I paid next to nothing for anyways....

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#320 Travman93

Travman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

I disliked The Dictator so much. I can understand the whole "turn your brain off and just laugh" sort of movie... But that was just atrocious.

#321 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Disregard the cover tag on 50/50 that claims it's funny.. it's really not.

If you know someone that has or has had cancer, it's really tough to watch. It's a fantastic movie, though. JGL knocks it out of the park.

Ditto. Was an excellent movie.

#322 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

My store told me that Madagascar 1 and 2 wouldn't be released until Tuesday to coincide with the 3rd one. Although I see that Spooge picked them up. Was I straight up lied to or was the employee just uninformed?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#323 tokerblue

tokerblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

My store told me that Madagascar 1 and 2 wouldn't be released until Tuesday to coincide with the 3rd one. Although I see that Spooge picked them up. Was I straight up lied to or was the employee just uninformed?

- The employee was most likely ignorant. The print ad specifically says "AVAILABLE NOW" above Madagascar 1 and 2. You could always show it to the manager or employee.

#324 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

- The employee was most likely ignorant. The print ad specifically says "AVAILABLE NOW" above Madagascar 1 and 2. You could always show it to the manager or employee.

Yeah - a BB I stopped in had both. I wish they had a digital copy or UV copy, though. I passed without one of those.

#325 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

That's the thing though, I went to the area where Madagscar 1 and 2 would be and there wasn't even a space for them. Weird.

Did anyone else's BB reorganize the Blu-ray/DVD section? I absolutely hate it. They went from alphabetical order and having Blu-rays/DVDs separate to grouping Blu-ray/DVD together and categorizing them by genre.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#326 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Mine did that as well. I don't mind the BR's and DVD's being integrated but dividing them by genre was just stupid. It's easier to find a title when everything is alphabetized together instead of being left up to someone's interpretation of the genre it should go in. One step forward, two steps back.

Now playing (& watching):
:br:-Strike Back: Vengeance
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#327 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Mine did that as well. I don't mind the BR's and DVD's being integrated but dividing them by genre was just stupid. It's easier to find a title when everything is alphabetized together instead of being left up to someone's interpretation of the genre it should go in. One step forward, two steps back.

Exactly! There were so many times where I found something in the wrong genre. The drama and action/sci-fi seemed to be the most mixed up of them all.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#328 Bluecomputerpro

Bluecomputerpro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:29 PM

Is Dictator worth a blind buy? Loved Borat, but with Bruno I had that "once you've seen something you can't unsee it" feeling more than once - even though I did laugh often.

i too felt the same way and like a "good friend" i pawned off on a buddy new to BD :cold:
May the ghost of Cheap Ass past guide us on our path to CAG greatness

#329 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

I think there was some truth to what he/she said. They are out now and some stores have them in stock( two near me did not) But it wouldn't surprise me of they get more in tomorrow( or already have them in the back) and put them up in a display with the 3rd one.

#330 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

My totals so far are (all $4.99 after coupon, except Prometheus)

Alien
Aliens
Alien3
Madagascar
Madagascar 2
Fight Club
Taken
Little Fockers
Meet the Fockers
Predator 2
Platoon
I Spit on Your Grave 2-pack
Prometheus

I went today and picked up Madagascar 1 & 2 and Predator 2 and the guy handed me back the coupons, so I guess I get a second helping, even though it doesn't matter since I'm trading in crap I paid next to nothing for anyways....

How much for Prometheus after coupons?