Photo
- - - - -

Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

#361 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

I renewed back in the summer and didn't get a separate package with special coupons like we did when we first initially signed up last year.

#362 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

hmm just double checking.. we ARE supposed to get a mag this month right? Whats on the cover? Its the 12th and i still havent got it yet.

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#363 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I just got my renewal magazine, but isn't it supposed to come with some special coupons include b2g1?

No they come separately

#364 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

hmm just double checking.. we ARE supposed to get a mag this month right? Whats on the cover? Its the 12th and i still havent got it yet.

^_^x KD

Yes, Assassins creed 3 is on the cover

#365 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

anyone know what the trade in value is for regular Dead island? Wondering if its worth trading it in with the +50% bonus to get this

also: want to double check is the DLC stuff on disc, or a code? If its just a code i wont bother. XBOX version specifically

^_^x KD

Look it up:

http://www.bestbuy.c...17093&type=page

BumslieOG.png

#366 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

anyone know what the trade in value is for regular Dead island? Wondering if its worth trading it in with the +50% bonus to get this

also: want to double check is the DLC stuff on disc, or a code? If its just a code i wont bother. XBOX version specifically

^_^x KD

The dlc is all on disc.

#367 clearM3

clearM3

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

I havent gotten my issue yet, really annoying that they seem to send my issues so late :roll:

#368 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

I still havent gotten my issue either but I moved last month and hope it wasnt sent to my old address. Still that shouldnt have happeend as I filed a change of address with the USPS and it should have been re-directed to where Im at now
Posted Image

#369 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:31 AM

what are the odds sleeping dogs has a drop to 40 this month. I'd like to get it for $20 but I'd do $25 for it

#370 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

what are the odds sleeping dogs has a drop to 40 this month. I'd like to get it for $20 but I'd do $25 for it

None...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#371 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

Random question I should have asked over a month ago...
I got my welcome packet and one of the coupons is "Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99." The details don't qualify what "digital" entails. Anyone here that can help? Is it DLC, PSN/Xbox Live cards, or what? Does BBY even sell DLC???
Posted Image

#372 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

I got my welcome packet and one of the coupons is "Save 10% on a digital gaming purchase up to $14.99." The details don't qualify what "digital" entails. Anyone here that can help? Is it DLC, PSN/Xbox Live cards, or what? Does BBY even sell DLC???

They have dlc at those gaming kiosks

#373 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:11 PM

I havent gotten my issue yet, really annoying that they seem to send my issues so late :roll:

Me neither. I sent them an e-mail saying I never got my issue and I can't fill out the official complaint form since it asks for subscription number which I don;'t know so after a few days they just sent me an e-mail with my subscription number, no mention of my actual complaint, that I don;'t have an issue yet. :facepalm:

#374 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:41 PM

I assume it is purchasing the digital version of a PC game. Could be wrong though

#375 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

It's on sale now at Gamestop for $40. I don't think BB will price match and add the coupon. Just keep your fingers cross and hope for a drop in the next week or 2.

#376 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

None...

Is that the same none that had Mass Effect 3 for $10...you don't know.
Posted Image

#377 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

Well, if we were going to get it for 25 they'd have gone ahead and dropped the price because Gamestop already dropped it to 40.

#378 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

Me neither. I sent them an e-mail saying I never got my issue and I can't fill out the official complaint form since it asks for subscription number which I don;'t know so after a few days they just sent me an e-mail with my subscription number, no mention of my actual complaint, that I don;'t have an issue yet. :facepalm:

contact @gamer direct even w/o having your sub # by calling them here 1-800-678-3643
https://w1.buysub.co...ds_mag_code=GMR

Contact your postmaster they may need some info that @gamer can provide & alert them to the issues you're having.

I still havent gotten my issue either but I moved last month and hope it wasnt sent to my old address. Still that shouldnt have happeend as I filed a change of address with the USPS and it should have been re-directed to where Im at now

Still haven't gotten my mag :(

#379 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

yeah, they wait till the last week of the coupon active date, to drop the msrp price to stack

#380 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

yeah, they wait till the last week of the coupon active date, to drop the msrp price to stack

I cant waig till then. I want a cheap sleeping dogs now !
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#381 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

I cant waig till then. I want a cheap sleeping dogs now !

redbox now @gamer later or go for the TRU pm then if the @gamer deal is better w/stacks return the pm'd one.

#382 dviper2399

dviper2399

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

I wonder if their new price matching will stack with coupons?? Best Buy has announced they will match Amazon & a few other online retailers I believe this holiday season, there is a thread with more info on that topic

#383 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

I wonder if their new price matching will stack with coupons?? Best Buy has announced they will match Amazon & a few other online retailers I believe this holiday season, there is a thread with more info on that topic

There's no need to wonder, as always Price matches DO NOT STACK with anything. It's considered an offer by itself thus it would be double dipping so one or the other.

#384 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Well, if we were going to get it for 25 they'd have gone ahead and dropped the price because Gamestop already dropped it to 40.

Best Buy had it for $40 the week coupon was activated which made no sense to me was with coupon you're paying more. I think there is a strong possibility it goes on sale. Still looks like a rent as I heard people say no replay value.

#385 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Best Buy had it for $40 the week coupon was activated which made no sense to me was with coupon you're paying more. I think there is a strong possibility it goes on sale. Still looks like a rent as I heard people say no replay value.

Because the publisher paid to have it on sale for the first week.

How come you people still don't understand how these things work by now.

#386 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

For Sleeping Dogs? No, there isn't really replay value, if you want to complete everything though, you'll have a good 20-30 hour game. Last I checked I was at 28 hours of playtime with the game and I still have stuff to go back and complete.

#387 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Because the publisher paid to have it on sale for the first week.

How come you people still don't understand how these things work by now.

I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?

#388 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:40 AM

Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#389 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:08 AM

Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.

I'll do my par and try to bump it onto the next page

#390 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:10 AM

Thank you kind sir. ;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image