Photo
- - - - -

Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

#391 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?

They don't look at it like that. The game was going to be on sale then whether there was a coupon or not since the total worldwide sales figures have a greater effect on whether title "needs" a sale price plus some are already setup for ads in advance just like the coupons actually. Remember when deadliest warrior was free that wasn't supposed to happen but it did b/c someone messed up in our favor.

#392 Symphonix

Symphonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

Wonder if that Razer Naga will go on sale, although I would rather have the blue Epic edition, wouldn't pass that up if it went on sale.

#393 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

I get it, but what's the point of a coupon if the week before it was less without it?

I'm too tired this morning to explain it to you. But there's a reason for almost everything.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#394 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:21 PM

Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.

raises hand... I was able to do it, but it required a manager override or two. :-$

#395 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

Holy repeat questions again, Batman.

For the quadrillionth mf'n time people, A PRICE MATCH AND USING AN @GAMER COUPON OR REWARD ZONE COUPON WILL NOT STACK.IT WILL NEVER STACK. SO STOP ASKING ALREADY!!!:roll:

Maybe Enuf should post this about every 5 posts for those who obviously ignore what they don't wanna read and post it as it is above to grab their attention.

After the fucking debacle in another thread a few mins ago, fixed it for you.
Posted Image

#396 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

With this new zombie dlc coming out soon, I would like SD to get a lower price asap, even though im 100000324325325% sure a GOTY edition will come out in feb.

#397 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

With this new zombie dlc coming out soon, I would like SD to get a lower price asap, even though im 100000324325325% sure a GOTY edition will come out in feb.

Wait sd is getting zombies ? Fuck yea now I really want this game !!!!!!!!
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#398 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

Wait sd is getting zombies ? Fuck yea now I really want this game !!!!!!!!

Right there with you bro, but like I said I know there will be a goty edition since they announced story dlc from the get go. WHat I might do is, if the game goes on sale, buy it from BB and just buy the dlc. Beat the story and buy saidzombie dlc only and sell the game and wait for the eventual goty. Thats what I did for borderlands 2

#399 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I'm sure the game is great, but a "GOTY edition" seems like a misnomer since it is not likely to win any Game of the Year awards and is certainly not big from a sales standpoint. Also, how are you so sure there will be a complete version? I know a lot of games do it, but usually they have strong sales to back up extra editions.

#400 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

I don't think I will ever receive my magazine this month. Have received all others promptly so this is especially worrisome. Sad gamer :(

#401 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm sure the game is great, but a "GOTY edition" seems like a misnomer since it is not likely to win any Game of the Year awards and is certainly not big from a sales standpoint. Also, how are you so sure there will be a complete version? I know a lot of games do it, but usually they have strong sales to back up extra editions.

If naughty bear gets a gold edition...

I don't think I will ever receive my magazine this month. Have received all others promptly so this is especially worrisome. Sad gamer :(

call @gamer CS direct & confirm it's status if they sent it u may need to contact the postmaster. Regardless, @gamer will extend your sub if needed

#402 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Right there with you bro, but like I said I know there will be a goty edition since they announced story dlc from the get go. WHat I might do is, if the game goes on sale, buy it from BB and just buy the dlc. Beat the story and buy saidzombie dlc only and sell the game and wait for the eventual goty. Thats what I did for borderlands 2

That's what i did for saints row 3

#403 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

Has anyone tried to have Best Buy price match Amazon for sleeping Dogs and then get use the coupon and get the game for 24.99?

#404 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Has anyone tried to have Best Buy price match Amazon for sleeping Dogs and then get use the coupon and get the game for 24.99?

Best Buy will not do both a price match + a coupon. You would need an override, insane luck and the threat of the Wrath of God all supporting your cause for that to happen.

#405 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Best Buy will not do both a price match + a coupon. You would need an override, insane luck and the threat of the Wrath of God all supporting your cause for that to happen.

Well there was that one time I was able to get 2 skyrims and Starcraft 2 for 10 bucks. But then they ended up killing that deal. Well it's worth a try anyways. But like everyone said it's worth keeping the coupon till the end of the month to see if there's any sales.

#406 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

:lol:We should make a betting pool on how many times per @Gamer thread the question of 'can you pricematch a lower price AND use an @Gamer coupon' is asked. At least let some of us BrokeAssGamers have the potential to make some extra scratch while chuckling at how many times it's asked per month.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#407 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Well there was that one time I was able to get 2 skyrims and Starcraft 2 for 10 bucks. But then they ended up killing that deal. Well it's worth a try anyways. But like everyone said it's worth keeping the coupon till the end of the month to see if there's any sales.

This one time at band camp...looks at join date...keeps moving along...

#408 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

That wasn't a PM AND a coupon.

That was just a PM and an idiot manager that didn't check that it was a clearance item.

#409 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Awww dont be so hard on the rookie lol

Anyway cant wait for a sleeping dogs stack. It seems to me that they are going to give us stacks at the end of each month for now on. They probibly want to try to sell as many of these games as possible at their current msrp till the last minute
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#410 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

:lol:We should make a betting pool on how many times per @Gamer thread the question of 'can you pricematch a lower price AND use an @Gamer coupon' is asked. At least let some of us BrokeAssGamers have the potential to make some extra scratch while chuckling at how many times it's asked per month.

My over under would be set at 120 before the thread caps

#411 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

some of them are the same person, just posting under alt

#412 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

lol, you should also throw in the question " can i trade in game without case/ maual"? ANother good one is "what is the tiv for x or y game"?

#413 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

lol, you should also throw in the question " can i trade in game without case/ maual"? ANother good one is "what is the tiv for x or y game"?

We should have a seperate pool for each honestly, since each question gets asked a bunch of times every month. Some folks even make an actual thread on the Request Or Get Advice On A Deal section on here just to ask for trade values for GS/BB, even though BB has their own site where you can look them up on your own and there's a dedicated GS value thread that's well maintained and frequently updated.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#414 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

The only game I'm interested in using the coupon for is Sleeping Dogs all the other coupons can go be meh. If BB doesn't stack then this month's issue will be a waste. Also has anyone been noticing that BB has been putting all the rhythm games on clearance? I got DJ Hero 2 for 5 bucks.

#415 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

We should have a seperate pool for each honestly, since each question gets asked a bunch of times every month. Some folks even make an actual thread on the Request Or Get Advice On A Deal section on here just to ask for trade values for GS/BB, even though BB has their own site where you can look them up on your own and there's a dedicated GS value thread that's well maintained and frequently updated.:roll:

are u planning to make some purchase at next weeks b2g1 promo from bestbuy ?

#416 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

are u planning to make some purchase at next weeks b2g1 promo from bestbuy ?

Wut? Is this true? Link?
:whee:

#417 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Seriously, I'm so in

#418 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

Wut? Is this true? Link?
:whee:

C'mon man. Your just hurting yourself how much newbish is showing through

#419 Ace69

Ace69

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

C'mon man. Your just hurting yourself how much newbish is showing through

Well played. Well played. :applause:

You are now on my enemies list. :evil:

Spoiler

:D

#420 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Nothing's a surer sign of a newbie than someone who doesn't check stickied topics.

I'm not a newbie, this is my new account. I've been here for over a year.