Photo
- - - - -

Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

#211 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

I think you meant $20 Prototype 2?

#212 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

I think you meant $20 Prototype 2?

Me?

That is another one, but that list is just some of the many, and I do mean many, deals.

#213 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:46 PM

When could we get MW3 for 20? :o I would try that out for 20 bucks.

#214 WildVulture

WildVulture

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Well if you sign up and get $10 extra credit when you buy dishonored, that means you are going to purchase it for $5 effectively.

Given all the games you've seen in this thread:

$10 B:AC
$10 AC:R
$9 GoW3 (used)
Free Tera
Free Mac Games
Free Deadliest Warrior
$7 Crysis 2 (used)
$7 Dead Space 2 (used)
$10 ME3 (possibly CE)
$10 BF3 (possibly free if found 1st run copy)
$20 MW3
$20 Lollipop Chainsaw

And the list goes on and on and on...

I think you see where I'm going here.

Daaang.
That is not a bad line up of coupons. I'd buy Dead Space, MW3 and Lollipop Chainsaw on that list. Thanks for the help CAGs. I went ahead on my lunch break and signed up for GCU and preorded Dishonored. So between that and X Com I nabbed $35 in best buy gift cards and gift certificates. I'll take it!

#215 althe

althe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Haven't received my magazine for the second month in a row. =(
Anyone in California having problems with their magazines not being delivered?

#216 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

No magazine yet =(

#217 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

So you just assume you aren't going to get it at all?

#218 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

Haven't received mine yet. But I did get one last month and all prior months before that month's coupons started. So this is a bit unusual. Maybe tomorrow as today is a gov't holiday I believe.

#219 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

I received my copy on Saturday (10/6), I'm in Buena Park, CA.

#220 althe

althe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Well, that's exactly what happened last month. I hope I get it tomorrow though...

So you just assume you aren't going to get it at all?

#221 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

When could we get MW3 for 20? :o I would try that out for 20 bucks.

End of July had an online coupon for $40 off MW3 for RZGCU members only. This was on the website, not in the magazine but it only was available to RZGC unlocked members.

This was the same time they had the Twisted Metal coupon

#222 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

That's correct. I also picked up MW3 finally with that $40 off offer to the RZGC unlocked members. I passed on Twisted Metal, though, thank God!

Haven't received my magazine for this month either.

End of July had an online coupon for $40 off MW3 for RZGCU members only. This was on the website, not in the magazine but it only was available to RZGC unlocked members.

This was the same time they had the Twisted Metal coupon

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#223 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Daaang.
That is not a bad line up of coupons. I'd buy Dead Space, MW3 and Lollipop Chainsaw on that list. Thanks for the help CAGs. I went ahead on my lunch break and signed up for GCU and preorded Dishonored. So between that and X Com I nabbed $35 in best buy gift cards and gift certificates. I'll take it!

Ye that doesn't even count the low end $5 games we got like Brink, Hunted: Demons Forge, Bulletstorm etc etc.

Even if you get no other game to play, their is usually a game you can easily flip for $5 to GS.

#224 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

I saw this headline and immediately thought BB was one of the retailers discounting Sleeping Dogs... nevermind. Whomp whomp.

http://m.joystiq.com...home_latest_art

#225 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

I saw this headline and immediately thought BB was one of the retailers discounting Sleeping Dogs... nevermind. Whomp whomp.

http://m.joystiq.com...home_latest_art

My local store now PMs Amazon, it's on their recording when on hold. The CEO came out and said he wanted to as a whole, but I believe it is still up to manager to say if store will pm AMZ,

#226 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

My local store now PMs Amazon, it's on their recording when on hold. The CEO came out and said he wanted to as a whole, but I believe it is still up to manager to say if store will pm AMZ,

Doesn't matter since you can't PM and use the coupon, which was the point of his post.

#227 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Looks like it's time to trade in Sleeping Dogs quick towards AC3. MSRP's dropping fast!

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#228 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

This thread fucking sucks. Not sure of the cover or dates, red text is unclear. What happened to the normal @gamer thread that wasn't written by an 8 year old?

At least he didn't go too crazy with the colors this time. :lol:

#229 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Doesn't matter since you can't PM and use the coupon, which was the point of his post.

Dolt! Wasn't thinking straight

#230 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

Haven't received mine yet. But I did get one last month and all prior months before that month's coupons started. So this is a bit unusual. Maybe tomorrow as today is a gov't holiday I believe.

Haven't received mine either, i blame Columbus!! He stole the land from the Indians, more he's stealing my magazines

#231 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Haven't received mine either, i blame Columbus!! He stole the land from the Indians, more he's stealing my magazines

Hey! He paid for the land... With a couple beads.

#232 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

This thread fucking sucks. Not sure of the cover or dates, red text is unclear. What happened to the normal @gamer thread that wasn't written by an 8 year old?

Haha what?!? He has the coupon price, price after coupon, links easily spelled out. He didn't know the cover or exact dates because these are still being shipped. Give him a break. This month was RE6 on the cover. So, using your brain, if you see an issue instore that has something other than RE6 out call of duty.....that one is the October issue. How do people survive life without their hand being held 24/7???

#233 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

Posted Image
^This month's cover is Assassins Creed 3. Coupons are valid 10/7/2012 thru 11/3/2012.

#234 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

Actually, Columbus never set foot in North America.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#235 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

Actually, Columbus never set foot in North America.

That is what the Templars want you to believe.

#236 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

Sleeping dogs is $40 at other retailers...wonder if its a price drop?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#237 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

Haha what?!? He has the coupon price, price after coupon, links easily spelled out. He didn't know the cover or exact dates because these are still being shipped. Give him a break. This month was RE6 on the cover. So, using your brain, if you see an issue instore that has something other than RE6 out call of duty.....that one is the October issue. How do people survive life without their hand being held 24/7???

:lol::lol::rofl::applause::applause::applause: Thank you for saying what I cannot.:bow:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#238 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

So, my GCU subscription expires at the end of this week, but I never received this month's magazine ... any ideas if that was on purpose or just a mistake on Best Buy's part?

#239 KENFL0

KENFL0

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hope sleeping dogs drops to 40 so I can it 25 bucks :)

#240 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

So, my GCU subscription expires at the end of this week, but I never received this month's magazine ... any ideas if that was on purpose or just a mistake on Best Buy's part?