Photo
- - - - -

Oct. 2012 @Gamer-$20 Dead Island GOTY, $45 Sleeping Dogs, $10 off used game $29.99+

• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

#241 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

Angry Birds $20 for 3DS is very tempting...i'll hold off in case of sale though.

#242 drakma676

drakma676

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

Since target has this for $50 can I price match it then use this coupon for $20 off

#243 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

Since target has this for $50 can I price match it then use this coupon for $20 off

No, Its either coupon or PM.

Coupon only stacks with BBY sale prices.
Posted Image

#244 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

If I bought one of these games at full price in the last 30 days (and opened it), what are the chances they'd let me bring in the receipt and do a price match or return/rebuy using the coupon?

#245 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

If I bought one of these games at full price in the last 30 days (and opened it), what are the chances they'd let me bring in the receipt and do a price match or return/rebuy using the coupon?

Just rebuy it with the coupon then return the new copy with your old receipt.

#246 RipperArcane

RipperArcane

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

They have never given me any problems with the return rebuy with a coupon. You should be fine. Never even had to have the game game with me to do it.

#247 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

+1
I don't know why a lot of people never think of this on their own.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#248 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

+1
I don't know why a lot of people never think of this on their own.

Same reason they have brail lettering on a drive-up ATM machine

And yes I know why, I was just trying to make a jokr

#249 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

Same reason they have brail lettering on a drive-up ATM machine

And yes I know why, I was just trying to make a jokr

:lol: So sad that I never put that together before.

I usually get my mags pretty early, but didn't get this one yet. Which sucks, since I traded in my Dead Island during the 100% bonus deal to upgrade to the GOTY ed.
Posted Image

#250 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Yea normally I'd have my mag already, but haven't gotten it this month. I think it's because mine expired last month and even though i signed up 3 or 4 weeks in advanced, there is still some delay in service. Good thing there isn't anything I want

#251 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Yea normally I'd have my mag already, but haven't gotten it this month. I think it's because mine expired last month and even though i signed up 3 or 4 weeks in advanced, there is still some delay in service. Good thing there isn't anything I want

No mag for me as well and I also renewed last month, I usually always get it on time. I also got a whole new account number and when I check the @gamer site they haven't even mailed the new mag yet. So yeah I'm guessing some of us who renewed recently might be delayed.

#252 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

No mag for me as well and I also renewed last month, I usually always get it on time. I also got a whole new account number and when I check the @gamer site they haven't even mailed the new mag yet. So yeah I'm guessing some of us who renewed recently might be delayed.

No mag here either. Doesn't make sense. For those of us who signed up day one (9/12/11) for GCU our last issue was 10/1/12. So even if we didn't renew we should still have this issue on time.

#253 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Got my magazine today which is a surprise as I figured with address change would miss another month.

Consider Sleeping Dogs if it goes on sale and $10 off preowned though not sure what.

#254 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Ah, right. Good call. Would be easier if they just let me do the return/rebuy without going through the charade, though. It's not like what I'm doing is a big mystery.

#255 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Magazine arrived today, and I renewed super early just because, back in the summer. I think the magazine was just generally late this time, we know thats happened before.

#256 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

I got my magazine today as well. A blessing since last month issue I never received it.

#257 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

I got my magazine about a week ago, so I think it is just completely random :P

#258 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

Ah, right. Good call. Would be easier if they just let me do the return/rebuy without going through the charade, though. It's not like what I'm doing is a big mystery.

Talk to them about it I guess? If they say anything, do it at another store without asking.

#259 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

So, my GCU subscription expires at the end of this week, but I never received this month's magazine ... any ideas if that was on purpose or just a mistake on Best Buy's part?

Got my answer ... my mag arrived in the mail today.

#260 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

I renewed the subscription a week or so before it expired and I still havent gotten my mag yet. I also havent gotten the 5$ reward zone coupon for renewing it either :(
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#261 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

Anyone know where the coupons for the digital sub. Are? I skimmed through the whole catalog and can't find the coupons

#262 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Got my mag today, looks like another couponless month for me unless there are some good price drops/sales to stack. I already beat Sleeping Dogs and own Dead Island GOTY.

#263 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

No mag for me yet...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#264 CrimsonTribe

CrimsonTribe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

Anyone know where the coupons for the digital sub. Are? I skimmed through the whole catalog and can't find the coupons

They send you an email. The first link is for the magazine. There should be another link below that goes directly to your coupons.

Workin on it

#265 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:34 AM

We meet again Mr John Wayne, quick question.....do you feel lucky? Do you punk. Anyhow why in the world would your coupons be in a DIGITAL magazine? The coupons are actually mailed to you in a envelope to your house.
Posted Image

#266 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

They send you an email. The first link is for the magazine. There should be another link below that goes directly to your coupons.

Weird my friend has digital sub and they send physical coupons via mail to his house, guess maybe you can request that.
Posted Image

#267 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

Refresh my memory. Do the digital coupons have unique barcodes/SKUs to prevent multiple use?

#268 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

We meet again Mr John Wayne, quick question.....do you feel lucky? Do you punk. Anyhow why in the world would your coupons be in a DIGITAL magazine? The coupons are actually mailed to you in a envelope to your house.

Lol

#269 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:48 AM

Thanks tribe, just found the link in my email

#270 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

Thanks tribe, just found the link in my email

I did it for Game Informer and now I'm thinking about going digital for @gamer. Is it an option to get digital coupons or have them sent in the mail? Is there a way to use the digital coupons from your phone or do you still have to print them out?