Fox News accidentally broadcasts suicide live on air

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Yamato

Yamato

not motivated

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

Loaded Weapon comes to mind at times like this: "This loser has taken the chicken shit way out and punched his own ticket."

ahahahahahha

#32 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

There's nothing like catching a live local car chase. Reminds me of a car chase we aired a few weeks back. Speeding on the interstate to a residential area, and finally a couple guys bailing. Police were right on them. One guy jumped over a fence ran into some brush but the police fired on him. I'm pretty sure they hit him. Anyways after 10 minutes of pulling him out the police started cutting off his clothes. They ripped off all his clothes and for a few minutes I guess the camera man didn't notice the guy was nude.

#33 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:07 AM

The LA freeway suicide from '98 made that look like a children's show...if anyone remembers that

Is that the one where the guy laid out that flag about HMOs and set fire to his truck? If so yeah I remember that.

#34 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Is that the one where the guy laid out that flag about HMOs and set fire to his truck? If so yeah I remember that.

That's the one.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#35 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Or the 03' integration suicide.

I don't recall that one. Where was it? The sick bastard in me is curious

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#36 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

Dont know why but this kind of stuff barely fazes me anymore. Just saw the LA freeway suicide as suggested by someone earlier and while it was a lot more graphic than this recent one on Fox News, it's still not as bad as something like Budd Dwyer committing suicide in a live press conference (warning, this one is REALLY bad).

#37 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Dont know why but this kind of stuff barely fazes me anymore. Just saw the LA freeway suicide as suggested by someone earlier and while it was a lot more graphic than this recent one on Fox News, it's still not as bad as something like Budd Dwyer committing suicide in a live press conference (warning, this one is REALLY bad).

Checked that one out too, jeez

#38 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:00 PM

Ironically, his last words were, when they were trying to get closer and persuade him not to do it were "Don't, don't, don't, this will hurt someone." Yeah, a .357 magnum will do more than hurt

An interesting consequence of that is that the AP told its reporters to start shooting everything in color. Before that, it was mostly black and white and color was reserved for "important" events

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#39 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

I can't believe how easy it was for that guy to pull the trigger. Why was he running in the first place?

Seriously.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#40 Viol8tor

Viol8tor

Go Lakers!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Yeah... born and raised in L.A, we have seen some crazy shit live on T.V. Most of that as a kid, like some of you mentioned.

I remember after the suicide on the 105 freeway in '98, they stopped showing live chases on TV for a while. But that didn't last long.

Another i'll remember for ever is the "North Hollywood shootout". Looked like a action movie was being filmed. Then one of the robbers pulls the trigger on himself, all on live T.V.

Mannn, we have seen some serious shit. :shock: lol.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#41 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

OJ will always be tops in my mind. When that was actually happening I remember staring at my TV thinking, are we going to see him kill himself on live TV? I was home from college for the summer and I remember sitting on the couch in my parents' living room and my mother calling me into the kitchen to eat dinner. It's one of those things that's so vivid even to this day - I don't really know why either. I knew OJ was a great football player but I was too young to remember him actually playing. Probably because it was rare to see something like this happen live. I mean, there was barely an internet at this point so the TV and the newspaper was really the only way to get information.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#42 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

Watched it just now and well I was expecting to see blood or something. Not him just falling over dead.

#43 TTGSteve

TTGSteve

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Now that's a major slip up. :o

#44 metaphysicalstyles

metaphysicalstyles

Boo this man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Bath salts.
Posted Imagehttp://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/neuroned%27Posted Image

#45 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Bath salts.

Posted Image