The NEW Flea Market finds thread (The other one got closed?)

Daw19yoyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everybody! I noticed the Flea Market Finds thread was closed, not sure why, but I decided to start a new one! Post your finds here everybody!

So I found a great deal at the flea market I went to. It is basically the find that I have been waiting for!

But first let's go with the stuff that isn't the BIG find.

I bought from one guy:
PC controller $1
Lord of the Rings Glass Goblet $1
GTA 3 :)ps2:) $2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance :)ps2:) $2
Mist IV Revelation :xbox:() $2 (I have all five now!!!!!)
NES games Atlas $2
Total $10

From another guy I bought:
SOCOM 3 U.S. Navy Seals :)ps2:)
SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals :)ps2:) (Caseless)
Rainbow Six :)ps2:) (Caseless)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 :)ps2:)
Friends Seaon 1 :)dvd:)
Call of Duty 2 GOTY :)pc:)
The Matrix Reloaded :)dvd:)
Total $10 (He was selling them 3 for 5)

And now the BIG Find!
All of these are WITHOUT the games
Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception Collectors Edition $15!:ps3:
God of War 3 Ultimate Edition $20!:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collectors Edition $20!:360:
Aliens vs Predator Hunter's Edition $5! :360:(The Facehuggar has a ripped tail, but thats what super glue is for right?:D)

Besides Uncharted and AvP missing their Tin cases these are all complete!

Unfortunetly I had to miss out on a replica Retro Lancer for $60 and Call of Duty Black Ops limited edtion for $40, but if he doesn't sell tBO untill next week it will be mine!

I might get pics soon...

So what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^Sounds like you did well on the CEs. I'm guessing those are to keep not flip?

Reason I ask, I've had the had the hardest time selling what I consider desirable CEs without the games.

Would be interested to see pics if you get the (Retro?) Lancer. Two of the game shops near me have these in cases (not for sale), but they are pretty neat!

Nice for the the CEs. I'd love being able to get the stuff from CEs without buying the game, since most of the time I buy the vanilla anyway.

I remember when ToysRUs.com (or Sears.com maybe?) cleared out the GoW III Ultimate Edition for $20. I think I still have a couple still sealed in the shipping boxes in my basement. My mailman was pissed that he had to get out of his car and open his trunk to deliver my mail that day. :lol:

[quote name='commandercody83']^^^Sounds like you did well on the CEs. I'm guessing those are to keep not flip?

Reason I ask, I've had the had the hardest time selling what I consider desirable CEs without the games.

Would be interested to see pics if you get the (Retro?) Lancer. Two of the game shops near me have these in cases (not for sale), but they are pretty neat![/QUOTE]

I would but some guy bought it right after I left. XD

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I remember when ToysRUs.com (or Sears.com maybe?) cleared out the GoW III Ultimate Edition for $20. I think I still have a couple still sealed in the shipping boxes in my basement. My mailman was pissed that he had to get out of his car and open his trunk to deliver my mail that day. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That sounds like me with the BLOPS Prestige Editions for $15 from BB.com. I think I spent close to $200 on them between cost & shipping. I sold 1-2 on Amazon for MORE than MSRP and got to keep the rest for free essentially. I've been trying to unload the leftover portions of the Prestige bundles(cars, medals) for $30 but still no bites.

I still have one sitting here sealed that I have listed on Amazon which SHOULD sell just before BLOPS II comes out. :evil: But they are a major league BITCH to ship. Luckily I kept the shipping boxes from them and I go UPS to get them there in 2 days max.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That sounds like me with the BLOPS Prestige Editions for $15 from BB.com. I think I spent close to $200 on them between cost & shipping. I sold 1-2 on Amazon for MORE than MSRP and got to keep the rest for free essentially. I've been trying to unload the leftover portions of the Prestige bundles(cars, medals) for $30 but still no bites.

I still have one sitting here sealed that I have listed on Amazon which SHOULD sell just before BLOPS II comes out. :evil: But they are a major league BITCH to ship. Luckily I kept the shipping boxes from them and I go UPS to get them there in 2 days max.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in one of those.... depending on if you need paypal or not I might want to buy one.... send me a pm.

Nice day today.

Wizardry vi (snes): 5.00
Halo Reach: 10.00
Pitfall (2600): 2.50
Pitfall ii (2600: 2.50
Pokemon Red: 1.00
Burgertime Deluxe (gb): 1.00
Tmnt foot clan (gb): 1.00
Metroid Fusion: 4.00
Kingdom hearts chain of memories: 4.00
Tales of Phantasia: 4.00

Yeah odd why was the last thread closed. Anyway nothing much last 2 weeks see some games but all stuff I already have or don't want/need though did get Contra for the NES for $7 and have yet to get past the first level

These were $2 each. The ones in the cases also have manuals.

img19432.jpg

High priced, but paid $31 total:

A Link to the Past
PS1 Codebreaker version 3
Shatterhand NES
Resident Evil long box complete for PS1

Also got a sealed LoZ Spirit Tracks guide for $2 and an eyeglasses case with a Nintendo logo on it for .50

just picked up a couple of things:
ActRaiser (SNES) $3
SNES mouse $1

Interesting thing the guy who sold me ActRaiser told me that they have over 700 games since they bought a bunch of stuff on liquidation from Midway when they went out of business. Said they are still going through the boxes so I gave him my name and number to contact me when he had some stuff to sell.

I've yet to get a single deal where I gave out my number or the person gave out theirs and I've done it about 20 times.

Wish you the best of luck.

Those NES game in the plastic cases are awesome. I've bought bad madden games for $2 just to get those cases before.

yeah not expecting much but worth a try

Picked up just a few things:
Thunder Force 3 (Genesis, came in a Jurassic Park case which is great since I had the game with no case) $2
The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror (DVD with #5-7 and 12) $1
The Evil Dead (DVD, Book Of The Dead Limited Edition) $1

A few pick ups on Saturday since I guess nobody else goes to flea markets haha:

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) $10
Super R-Type (SNES) $5

I'll take that Super R-type manual off your hands :lol:

also is a Sega Saturn worth owning? Could get it for $25 with 1 controller and hookups but what games worth playing are on it?

@DarkLordGreg You found a Sega Saturn for $25? That's definitely worth getting, if it is to sell to somebody else. There are a good number of games for it worth playing, and it runs X-Men vs. Street Fighter MUCH better than the PS1 version.

[quote name='Parasite Eve']I never owned a sega saturn or a sega cd just a genesis and what do u have in mind for the manual?[/QUOTE]

oh I was just kidding since I picked up Super R-Type

[quote name='detectiveconan16']@DarkLordGreg You found a Sega Saturn for $25? That's definitely worth getting, if it is to sell to somebody else. There are a good number of games for it worth playing, and it runs X-Men vs. Street Fighter MUCH better than the PS1 version.[/QUOTE]

well the dealer I bought Super Mario World 2 said he had a few would sell me system with 1 controller for $25 or with 2 controllers for $30 supposed to bring em next Saturday. Am really only interested because its the last system I need for my collection (have: NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, Dreamcast) but just thinking if its really worth getting since I am not sure if many games on it worth playing

There are tons of great games... but a lot of them are expensive...

Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Shining Force III
Legend of Oasis
Magic Knight Rayearth
Dragon Force
Albert Odyssey
Astal
Nights Into Dreams
Clockwork Knight
Clockwork Knight II
Virtua Fighter II
Fighting Vipers
Fighters Megamix
Virtua Cop
Virtua Cop II
Shining the Holy Ark
Guardian Heroes
Burning Rangers
Saturn Bomberman
Virtua On
Daytona USA
Mr Bones
Three Dirty Dwarves

Thats without touching imports.

There are a handful there over 100.00 and half or so are around 50.00. I have found a couple for cheap at thrifts or flea markets, i got panzer dragoon ii for 1.00, but they are not common to see...

Should have posted this here but I didn't see the thread at the time.

KaVpk.jpg

Front marquee piece from an old joust machine. Found at a flea market. Sorry the picture is huge.

Every time I go to the flea market they seem to be priced about the same as ebay. I think I am doing it wrong?

Dynamite Headdy complete
Toejam & Earl complete
Streets of Rage 2 no manual
Commander Chaos cart only
for $20

Also picked this up for $45:

I think I may have overpaid, but the box is in pretty good shape and the SNES isn't yellowed. Only came with the complete system and Killer Instinct; no paperwork or Super Gameboy. Pretty cool find but I don't know if I want to keep it as I have nowhere to display it. Sucks the game boy box is stuck to the front.

[quote name='Bing147']Nice day today.

Wizardry vi (snes): 5.00
Halo Reach: 10.00
Pitfall (2600): 2.50
Pitfall ii (2600: 2.50
Pokemon Red: 1.00
Burgertime Deluxe (gb): 1.00
Tmnt foot clan (gb): 1.00
Metroid Fusion: 4.00
Kingdom hearts chain of memories: 4.00
Tales of Phantasia: 4.00[/QUOTE]
thats an awesome find, especially the KH and tales game

[quote name='leecy']
Also picked this up for $45:

[Awesome Pic]

I think I may have overpaid, but the box is in pretty good shape and the SNES isn't yellowed. Only came with the complete system and Killer Instinct; no paperwork or Super Gameboy. Pretty cool find but I don't know if I want to keep it as I have nowhere to display it. Sucks the game boy box is stuck to the front.[/QUOTE]

Super Gameboys are pretty cheap if you look around. $45 seems like a pretty good deal to me!

Went to a church rummage sale (couldn't find the thread, this is close enough) that advertised video games. Just got back. I believe the technical term for what I experienced is HOLY fuck BALLS!!!!!
I can't even get into what I passed over. I had to breath slow and keep myself on a tight budget but I got:

PS1:
Rebel Assault 2
FFVII
both black label and mint $1 each
D-mint in long jewel case $1

Genesis
Judge Dredd (mint/complete) $1

VIRTUAL BOY in the box $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ for $1 each (all mint/complete)
Tetris 3D
Vertical force
Galactic Pinball
Teleroboxer (sealed)

and if that werent enough of a score:
no box, but came with a 3rd party case, cords, and 2 battery packs:

A fuckING NOMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$10. (offered 5, they countered with 15)
NEVER seen one in the wild! I am amazed.

TONS of long box and jewel case PS1 games (a bunch still sealed), although nothing else that jumped out. Lots of Sega CD titles, plus a mint, boxed unit. Same with 32X. At least one boxed gameboy. I saw a guy (really the only other guy looking at that stuff) had a ton of sealed SNES games (there was a Star Trek title I noticed). He also grabbed the boxed Gameboy printer, which I would have loved, but I so can not complain. I guess it was a church memeber who passed that had this great collection. According to the guy, they had cherry picked some titles out and Ebayed them, but there was (obviosuly) some real nice items left. I could have spent a couple of hundred easy. I am going to head back tomorrow afternoon and see if I can grab whatever is left cheap.

Decent day for me. Found all of these:

Bag of 6 Atari 5200 games (nothing rare) - $3
-Qbert
-Star Raiders
-Super Breakout
-Centipede
-Ms. Pac-man
-Space invaders

Wario Land 4 (GBA) - $2
Turok 2 (N64) - $1
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (N64) - $1
Hot Wheels Turbo Racing CIB (N64) - $1
KYA: Dark Lineage CIB (PS2) - $1
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus CIB (Gamecube) - $1

[quote name='pulsar0510']TONS of long box and jewel case PS1 games (a bunch still sealed), although nothing else that jumped out. Lots of Sega CD titles, plus a mint, boxed unit. Same with 32X. At least one boxed gameboy. I saw a guy (really the only other guy looking at that stuff) had a ton of sealed SNES games (there was a Star Trek title I noticed). He also grabbed the boxed Gameboy printer, which I would have loved, but I so can not complain. I guess it was a church memeber who passed that had this great collection. According to the guy, they had cherry picked some titles out and Ebayed them, but there was (obviosuly) some real nice items left. I could have spent a couple of hundred easy. I am going to head back tomorrow afternoon and see if I can grab whatever is left cheap.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely have grabbed the Sega CD/32X... some of the few systems I still need...

Went to a flea market today and saw nearly nothing. AWFUL selection. A few titles here and there for PS1/PS2/NES/SNES/64/etc but almost all sports games. There were two resellers who had some stuff... but pricy. I finally broke down and got the following from one on the way out as it was a solid deal, though not what I like to pay at a flea market...

Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA)
Otogi (Xbox)

Paid $20.00 for all 3. Good price on these, but not outstanding...

So I went back. Their standing prices were $2 for open & $5 for sealed, regardless of system. Obviously I dealt a bit yesterday. I got the following for $20 today:
Mint/sealed:
PS1- Clock Tower
SNES - Star Trek TNG Futures Past
32X-Knuckles Chaotix
Sega CD Dark Wizard

Open but so minty mint as to be new:

PS1 Resident Evil (long box)
RE2 (black label)
In the Hunt (long box)

Not mint/complete
Gamecube-Star Wars Rogue Leader & Rebel Strike

Not complete, just discs/generic case
Xbox-Metal Slug 4 & 5

And for .25 I found in the toy room:
Galaxian 2 handheld. It is boxed and has no old battery leaks or anything.

I picked up a few things today. Some of it I would have left, but the seller gave me a package deal.

Bought these for $5 total:
img1996w.jpg

and this for $25 total (Mainly picked it up for Sunset Riders, Super Punch Out and the N64 Super Pad 64 Plus):
img1997al.jpg

[quote name='Kranekinjar']Nice SNES games especially "Zombies ate my neighbors". What GBA and Xbox games did you trade?[/QUOTE]

I picked up a grab bag of GBA from gamedealdaily, so got rid of: Bratz the movie, Shrek the 3rd, Volcano Island, Tron 2.0 Killer App, Texas Hold’em, World of Tennis Stars
Xbox were from a yard sale find a while back: Tony Hawk’s Wasteland, Music Mixer, Sega GT, Wrestle mania, Burnout

bread's done
Back