- - - - -

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition $19.99 (Xbox 360) - Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted ImageBattlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition $19.99

• Ultimate Edition includes Battlefield Bad Company 2, Onslaught mode, Limited Edition unlocks, VIP downloads and Battlefield 1943

#2 electricsheep81

electricsheep81

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

In for one, just as soon as I find out if the online codes are expired or not.

I've been burned in the past by buying a new EA game and have the online codes for the extra's useless, because they've already expired.

#3 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

In for one, just as soon as I find out if the online codes are expired or not.

I've been burned in the past by buying a new EA game and have the online codes for the extra's useless, because they've already expired.

I'm not sure about the :360: version, but I just downloaded all the :ps3: content this morning. The codes read expired, but they still worked. I was prompted to enter the VIP code after I started the game. The other code (1943) I redeemed via the Playstation Store.

Trade List Games & DLC

#4 electricsheep81

electricsheep81

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

I'm not sure about the :360: version, but I just downloaded all the :ps3: content this morning. The codes read expired, but they still worked. I was prompted to enter the VIP code after I started the game. The other code (1943) I redeemed via the Playstation Store.

thanks for the info. I ordered one for the 360, so hopefully the codes will still be able to be used, like yours.

#5 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:46 AM

I was thinking about getting this game a few days ago...but I read that there aren't too many people playing on the 360 anymore. Are there plenty of games available?

I'm growing tired of BF3, and totally missed out of BF:BC2...

#6 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

This is the new MSRP for this game, same price at GameStop.