Photo
- - - - -

70% off any Video Game or Pokemon Item under $19.99 with Pokemon Black/White 2?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

Got Black 2 and Jak and Daxter HD Collection for 43$. Awesome deal

Also saw the Strategy Guide, Sonic Generation for 15$ on PS3, and Wipeout 2048 for 20$ for Vita. Might get White 2 later for the other coin and one of those

Also apparently I was the first to buy at around 3:30 PM lol, so they still had tons of everything left

I wish that Sonic on 360 would have been 15 bucks instead of 30 as that was the game I was thinking about getting, kinda sucks when the same game is priced differently on different systems.
Posted Image

#92 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Which version is recommended? Black or White?

#93 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

Whichever color you prefer :-P

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#94 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Decide for yourself, heres the exclusives list. Black blows White out of the water for me personally, Bunneary, Gible, Gothita, Latios. Though I know I'll end up getting White 2 fairly soon anyway.

Other than those, the only exclusives would be a few items, a map or two, and aesthetic changes

http://serebii.net/b...xclusives.shtml
Posted ImagePosted Image

#95 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

Decide for yourself, heres the exclusives list. Black blows White out of the water for me personally, Bunneary, Gible, Gothita, Latios. Though I know I'll end up getting White 2 fairly soon anyway.

Other than those, the only exclusives would be a few items, a map or two, and aesthetic changes

http://serebii.net/b...xclusives.shtml

Thank you!

#96 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

Black 2 has challenge mode so it automatically wins.

#97 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

Black 2 has challenge mode so it automatically wins.

You can also get it if you have friends. :p
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#98 200STM

200STM

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

Haha yeah didn't get eshop card I didn't find much but I ended up getting a puzzle quest space game for Ds which was 2.Xx I read a review on ign that said it was a good puzzler. I got white 2 and it came with the coin and the preview guide which is pretty cool. I'm enjoying this game woo hoo I wonder if my friends would play? princess Luna is almost done with boarderlands 2 she might get black 2

#99 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Picked up White 2 with coin and Spirit Tracks!
Posted Image

#100 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:14 AM

Haha yeah didn't get eshop card I didn't find much but I ended up getting a puzzle quest space game for Ds which was 2.Xx I read a review on ign that said it was a good puzzler. I got white 2 and it came with the coin and the preview guide which is pretty cool. I'm enjoying this game woo hoo I wonder if my friends would play? princess Luna is almost done with boarderlands 2 she might get black 2

that puzzler game is good until the space locks start relocking them self

you should easy get a good 20 + hours out of it though

i hope to get pokemon 2 and code of princess off gamefly thursday
WOOOO I STINK

#101 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

my local store had run out of Black 2 and only had 3 copies left of White 2. My friend and I left with a copy of White 2 and a Pokemon TCG deck each for about $40 total. Not bad at all.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#102 Little Green Yoda

Little Green Yoda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ugh. I guess if an item isn't eligible for pick-up in store for TRU, it means it's practically OOS everywhere. Been trying to snag a copy of Trauma Center 2 with this deal and every store I call doesn't seem to have it. Ordering online defeats the purpose of the deal since they want to charge me $10 shipping for both games.