Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/30/12 to 10/6/12)

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#151 VA

VA

Do my nipples frighten you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

Happy early birthday buddy.

#152 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Lmao. 2 SELECT trade ins. No more 99cent Maddens or 50cent Link Crossbows....

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#153 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

No go for PS2 games at the Target here in Mesa, AZ. They didn't even know what I was talking about with this deal and I couldn't find the trade in section on the site once I was in the store. With "Select" being in this deal, I doubt they would have done it anyway.
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#154 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Darn it i was gonna rack up on those 99 cent kinect adventures ...... again
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#155 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

No go for PS2 games at the Target here in Mesa, AZ. They didn't even know what I was talking about with this deal and I couldn't find the trade in section on the site once I was in the store. With "Select" being in this deal, I doubt they would have done it anyway.

you need to find the radioshack mobile salesman to do the trade ins. the target employee does not do the trade ins

#156 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

you need to find the radioshack mobile salesman to do the trade ins. the target employee does not do the trade ins

Trading in two $.99 games to save $10 of a few select games which will be priced at MSRP seems like a lot of work to me... to save 8 dollars

#157 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

Trading in two $.99 games to save $10 of a few select games which will be priced at MSRP seems like a lot of work to me... to save 8 dollars

Considering that gamestop is selling 5 99 cent games for a dollar its not bad acually
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#158 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

Considering that gamestop is selling 5 99 cent games for a dollar its not bad acually

The OP says it has to be used on $59.99 games. What $59.99 game would it be a good deal on? Surely not any of the new release games that have better promotions on AZ, Best Buy and Kmart.

#159 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

The OP says it has to be used on $59.99 games. What $59.99 game would it be a good deal on? Surely not any of the new release games that have better promotions on AZ, Best Buy and Kmart.

True true. if people cant wait on re 6 to drop than slashing 10$ off at launch isnt bad for ex
Currently playing

#160 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

not only that, but finding the qualified games that is on the list is pita. i will be passing on this deal. but thanks op for this weeks ad tho

#161 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

I'm going to pre order NBA 2K13 and contemplating Resident Evil 6. Will get the same deal as Madden getting $20 reward zone money and a $10 for doing an in store pickup.

But, I never got the $20 for Madden, did anyone else have an issue with this? I emailed them to be safe, because I want to use the $30 for these pre orders.

regarding your madden issue, you are going to have to call them if you want the $20, since you said it is been a month since you picked up the game

#162 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:45 AM

Posted Image Best Buy is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on used games and a buy, get 1 free on Skylander Single Character Packs. Their long-running 100% bonus trade-in credit offer on any game ends on 10/6.

Posted Image GameStop is throwing in a $25 gift card with Vita systems and is holding a 2 for $29.99 sale on select titles. Mass Effect 3, SSX, and Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition are $19.99 each.

Posted Image Kmart offers a $15 gaming coupon with the purchase of Resident Evil 6, NBA2K13, or Borderlands 2. Get a $25 gaming coupon with the purchase of a 160GB PS3 for $249.99. Halo Anniversary Edition is priced at $14.99, but may be an error.

Posted Image Target takes $10 off $59.99 games with two select trade-ins.

Posted Image Toys R Us is discounts a 3 month Xbox Live membership to $7.50 with the purchase of a select game. Buy two get a one year Membership for $18. Eligible titles are: NHL, Madden, NCAA Football 13, Resident Evil 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron,
and Borderlands 2.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, MidnightMetal - See post here

Posted Image 100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game (ends 10/6)
Posted Image Buy 2 Get 1 Free on ALL Pre-Owned Games
:360: Xbox 360 4Gb $189.99

50% off 3-Months of Xbox Live with purchase of ANY Xbox 360

:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller $39.99
:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $59.99
Posted Image Buy , get 1 free Skylander Single Character Pack $8.99

GameStop (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

Valid until 10/2 unless otherwise noted

Sales:
(These three prices are valid thru 10/9)
:360::ps3::pc: Mass Effect 3 - $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX - $19.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition - $19.99

Price Drops:
:360::ps3: Dark Souls - $19.99
:360::ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - $29.99

Offers:
Posted Image Free $25 gift card with Playstation Vita System
Posted Image 30% Bonus trade-in credit when put towards Resident Evil 6

Online Only:
:360::ps3::ds::3ds: Two Select Games for $29.99 (reg. $19.99 ea.)
Spoiler

New Releases:
NBA 2K12, Angry Birds Trilogy, Wipeout 3, Dead or Alive 5, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, JP73 - See post here

:360::ps3: Get a $15 Gaming Coupon with the purchase of Resident Evil 6, NBA2K13, or Borderlands 2 - $59.99 each

:ps3: Get a $25 Gaming Coupon with the purchase of a 160GB PS3 for $249

(SYWR Members Only) Get a $10 Gaming Coupon with the purchase of a DSi for $99

:360: Halo Anniversary Edition $14.99*
:360: XBOX 360 wireless controller $39.99
:360: XBOX 360 wired headset $14.99
:ps3: PS3 Dualschock controller $44.99
:ps3: PS3 Wireless Stereo headset $79.99

* This could potentially be an error, as the ad says $5 off and has the price at $14.99. The current MSRP is $29.99. Still should be good for price matching, as the price clearly is listed as $14.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

Posted Image Save $10 on $59.99+ titles with two select trade ins.

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, detectiveconan16 - See post here

:360: Buy one of these $59.99 games get a three month Xbox Live Membership for $7.50, buy two get a one year Membership for $18.

NHL 13
NCAA Football 13
Madden 13
Resident Evil 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Borderlands 2
NBA 2K13

Posted Image B1G140% off if you buy any LEGO construction set

Edited by CheapyD, 01 October 2012 - 01:15 AM.

#163 Deman93

Deman93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:00 AM

I have two questions about Halo: Combat Evolved:

1) If I don't have a Kmart within 50 miles of my local Best Buy, will they still price match the deal for $15?
2) Can somebody post me an online link to the website if they will price match the item to show when I'm checking out?

#164 solipse

solipse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

I was able to get Halo at 14.99. I had the flyer ready when they rang it up. The manager came over looked at the ad and looked at the game and just put in the override. Nothing about an error in the flyer.
Posted Image

#165 DaMan

DaMan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:45 AM

Just so you know, that could be an error. it says $5 off Halo Anniversary, but the price is listed at $14.99. I think the MSRP is $29.99. Should be good for a price match and I'm guessing they would likely honor it

Having gone to Kmart the price change was not reflected on the register heck it did'nt even take $5 off of the msrp $29.99, but showing the ad I was able to pick up Halo Anniversary at $14.99. (after a manager call over, too)

#166 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Does anyone know if the coupon coming with Borderlands 2 is different than Resident Evil 6? So I can stack them later.

#167 3rdamention

3rdamention

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

That is probably the official policy, but it might be YMMV now that I am looking in the BBY gamers club thread. Looks like some people (but not all) were able to get a match for the $15 gift card Kmart is currently doing for FIFA.

Yeah, that is definitely YMMV. Best Buy actually used to match free Gift Cards with purchase deals, now they do not.

Here is their Price Match Policy!

Does Best Buy price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Best Buy does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders.

http://www.bestbuy.c...cat204400050011

#168 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

Bought re 6 with my $40 gaming coupon from 3ds xl purchase at Kmart. Problem was, the $15 coupon did not print. After a long struggle with the register, the customer service counter lady just decided to give me a $15 gift card. When I got home, I looked in the bag, and the $40 gaming coupon was in there. Will this coupon work again or I am being greedy/fraudulent/unmoral et cetera to go back on October 9th and try and use it to buy Dishonored?

Edited by johnston306, 02 October 2012 - 11:28 PM.

#169 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:36 AM

Bought re 6 with my $40 gaming coupon from 3ds xl purchase at Kmart. Problem was, the $15 coupon did not print. After a long struggle with the register, the customer service counter lady just decided to give me a $15 gift card. When I got home, I looked in the bag, and the $40 gaming coupon was in there. Will this coupon work again or I am being greedy/fraudulent/unmoral et cetera to go back on October 9th and try and use it to buy Dishonored?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?
Spoiler

#170 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

I'd say it's up to you. It's not your fault to cover for their mistakes, but if you wanted to be honest, you could tell the cashier next time you are there.

At the same time it's not your responsibility to make another trip out there to let them know about their mistake. As long as you told them that you used it on a previous purchase and the cashier gave it back to you, nothing wrong with trying to use it again, they might even let you. Some cashiers don't care.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#171 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

It won't work again. Some coupons will, but those kinds never do.

#172 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

so did we ever find out what this list of "select" games was for target? or does nobody at target give a Fuck except whatever marketing guy had the ad guy put something in the ad about their trade in program?

I assumed it was "save $10 on a $60 game with two trade ins" as in you get $10 off the game, plus whatever trade credit the two games got you, not just $10.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#173 Greendecko

Greendecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

So I got Resident Evil today at Kmart but didnt notice till much later that I did not get a gaming coupon. I have emailed both Shop Your Way and Kmart Customer Service so hopefully something will get resolved.
"It's Like I'm Assisting Suicide, Hate not Me, Hate your Weakness" - Iori Yagami KoF

Wii U - demondecko
Xbox Live Gamertag - GreenDecko
PSN Name - Demondecko

#174 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

So I got Resident Evil today at Kmart but didnt notice till much later that I did not get a gaming coupon. I have emailed both Shop Your Way and Kmart Customer Service so hopefully something will get resolved.

I got my coupon, but I used my Shop Your Way Rewards Card. Did you not use it?

#175 jr233270

jr233270

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Just picked up Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time from Best Buy for less than $73 after tax (all used games). Very happy!

#176 Greendecko

Greendecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

I got my coupon, but I used my Shop Your Way Rewards Card. Did you not use it?

I did. I can view the receipt online as well and got points for it. Just no coupon.
"It's Like I'm Assisting Suicide, Hate not Me, Hate your Weakness" - Iori Yagami KoF

Wii U - demondecko
PSN Name - Demondecko

#177 Hades79

Hades79

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

I did. I can view the receipt online as well and got points for it. Just no coupon.

Did you buy it for Xbox or PS3? Mine was PS3 version. I would take it back to the store and try to get the coupon, or even a gift card for it.

#178 TheHiei

TheHiei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

I used to hit up the K-Mart down the street from me back when we had that K-Mart rep on this site helping CAG with all the great deals and coupons, but when I stopped by the place yesterday in hopes of snaggin' a copy of Halo: Anniversary, I was totally shocked to find out my location doesn't even have an Electronics section anymore.

No movies, no CDs, no games, no TVs, no nothing. I couldn't even believe it, the place is usually pretty miserable to begin with, but now it just seemed like a closed-air flea market.

:/, oh well

#179 Greendecko

Greendecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Did you buy it for Xbox or PS3? Mine was PS3 version. I would take it back to the store and try to get the coupon, or even a gift card for it.

PS3. I have been in contact with someone from customer service from the Shop Your Way Rewards site. They said they are going to pass it higher up and contact me back

Wii U - demondecko
PSN Name - Demondecko

#180 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:40 PM

Anyone know if the Gamestop Preorder bonus for Dishonored is available for PC version (do they even carry pc games any more at retail?)? Really want those tarot cards (iono why), seems better than the whale lamp. Too bad there are no deals for this game so far.