YMMV? Nvidia GTX 560 TI $188.99 on Clearance at Best Buy

Jus2cold

CAGiversary!
:DSaw the Nvidia GTX 560 TI on clearance for $188.99(Regularly Priced at $269.99) at my local Best Buy here in Dearborn, MI. I went in today and picked one for only $68.56 out of pocket. The rest was paid in gift cards. This seems like a very good deal if you ask me. The card has been on clearance for about a week now.
Step 1. Go to store locator on Best Buy site
Step 2. Select your local Best Buy
Step 3. Choose Clearance
Step 4. Computers and Tablets
Step 5. Search for the GTX 560 TI

Link to actual card on clearance http://stores.bestbuy.com/410/clear...ci-express-20-graphics-card/GTX560ti/2146823/

I'm betting you have spent some time on slickdeals?

SDers love to put that they used gift cards themselves. Just something I notice over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='6er']I'm betting you have spent some time on slickdeals?

SDers love to put that they used gift cards themselves. Just something I notice over there.[/QUOTE]
No.. I don't even have a account for that site. I simply mentioned using my gift cards because ppl probably have gift cards they can use like I did to save spending money out of pocket.

[quote name='Jus2cold']No.. I don't even have a account for that site. I simply mentioned using my gift cards because ppl probably have gift cards they can use like I did to save spending money out of pocket.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know, I am sitting on over $100 worth myself.Just curious. Enjoy the card!

BB is Probably closing out to make room for the $250 660 plain card.

Quick heads up, a 560 is basically a rebranded 460. The TI is a slightly upgraded card however, but still only about 8-10% better than a 460gtx.

bread's done
Back