Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#361 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Could anyone please post a scan of the ME3 coupon? Or possibly PM me one? My local store only has the October COD issue out and I can't find this coupon anywhere :\

Sorry, not kosher to scan coupons and abuse them like that here on cag

#362 ShadowedAsh

ShadowedAsh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Could anyone please post a scan of the ME3 coupon? Or possibly PM me one? My local store only has the October COD issue out and I can't find this coupon anywhere :\

Yeah, if anyone could send out the digital coupons or scan the Lollipop Chainsaw and Mass Effect 3 coupons, that would be awesome. All of the Best Buys around me threw out last month's issues already and I never received the magazine.

#363 KryllFood

KryllFood

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Didn't know people were expecting a Bayonetta out of LC. One big difference between the two is that you have to unlock the combos/special attacks in LC, but they are mostly available from the start in Bayonetta. At the beginning of LC you are very limited with the attacks until you unlock more. I remember I had to leapfrog like crazy and use hit and run tactics in the prologue, especially when you get to the 3rd student you save.

I definitely wasn't expecting Bayonetta...what I was expecting was gameplay that was fitting of the genre. It's an action game. I don't expect a game to require several stages / hours of play to become "fun". What good is an upgrade system if you're not having enough fun to actually want to upgrade, lol.

I love the art direction in the menus / load screens / menu screen. I think they did great w/ those segments. The game almost feels like a campier, japaneseier, fan servicier, version of the Scott Pilgrim movie.

#364 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

You are GCU and haven't received the mag or you are not even GCU?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#365 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

it won't even matter - they do not accept scans... and you have to be a member of the gamers club.

#366 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

I definitely wasn't expecting Bayonetta...what I was expecting was gameplay that was fitting of the genre. It's an action game. I don't expect a game to require several stages / hours of play to become "fun". What good is an upgrade system if you're not having enough fun to actually want to upgrade, lol.

I love the art direction in the menus / load screens / menu screen. I think they did great w/ those segments. The game almost feels like a campier, japaneseier, fan servicier, version of the Scott Pilgrim movie.

Yea, I get what you mean. That's a valid point. I just kept up with the game before release and knew it designed for multiple playthroughs, so I knew exactly what I was getting into. Especially if you want to unlock all the costumes or at least all the costumes that interested me.. it was going to take a lot of platinum coins. Once you unlock all the good combos, you can wipe out a group of enemies with one successful higher-level combo (on Normal).

#367 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Argh, just realized that I threw out the coupons the other day when I saw that LC wasn't going to drop any further. Sonuva!

I guess that's why you always keep them until they expire, lol.

#368 danishmaggot

danishmaggot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Is this from the last @gamer and if I go to Best Buy and get the subscription to the magazine will I be able to pick up that issue if they have it in store?

#369 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

Is this from the last @gamer and if I go to Best Buy and get the subscription to the magazine will I be able to pick up that issue if they have it in store?

Yes and yes.

#370 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

I purchased Mass Effect 3 for $10, walked out the store, took out the disc and traded it in for $14.70 It's like they paid me to open their merchandise :lol:

Come on man, at least trade the case and manual back in too. Ugh this is poor form.

#371 danishmaggot

danishmaggot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Yes and yes.

Nice. Thank you.

#372 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

Possibly a free Mass Effect 3 if you PM gamestop's price and use the coupon for $20 off. I haven't tried it yet.

#373 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

ThanKS OP. Picked it up last night.

Quick question. I have finished all the ME2 DLC except for Arrival....does that get imported?
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#374 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

ThanKS OP. Picked it up last night.

Quick question. I have finished all the ME2 DLC except for Arrival....does that get imported?

via your save file, what do you mean?

#375 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

Picked up the last copy of :360: LC for $14.99+tax after coupon/RZ cert at Brentwood, MO BB. Traded in :360: Metro 2033 for $12.60 after bonuses which I recently bought on PC for $3 and used that credit plus some from my last trades so nothing out of pocket for LC.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#376 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

I manged to find a store with 2 copies of ME3 CE in stock. Guy even let me buy 2 copies with the same coupon! $10 each. I also saw a couple of witcher 2 tees sitting on the shelf and asked if he could help me out since they didn't package when I bought 2 copies of the game at his store (I had my receipts with me). The guy asked a manager and then came back told me I could have them. SCORE! I have a feeling he was a CAG...If you are thank you!

#377 xRandizzy

xRandizzy

Legendary Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

Possibly a free Mass Effect 3 if you PM gamestop's price and use the coupon for $20 off. I haven't tried it yet.

Doesn't work. I just tried. Socal Westminster.

Rang up 9.99 despite PM

#378 Captain Price

Captain Price

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

Does anyone know if the September issue is still available for purchase in stores to use the coupon for ME3?

#379 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

Doubtful. I think it's against their rules. You can either price match or use the coupon but not both. At least thats what I got the last time I tried, the system wouldn't let them do it and got shutdown. Of course you could get lucky and get a clueless employee with the override power to do so, but I would think even so that wouldn't fly since it would be "Free". If it came up to like 5 bucks or something you'd have a chance, but not free.

#380 nadohawk

nadohawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:56 AM

via your save file, what do you mean?

Yes. If my actions/decisions from Arrival affect Mass Effect 3.
1 John 1:7,9
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

#381 VenomA7X

VenomA7X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:57 AM

Was debating about Lollipop Chainsaw. Hit the brakes when I found out it was short, and then it seems there's two negative opinions for every positive one. But that was the case with Alice:Madness returns and I loved it so I decided to pick it up anyways, i'm sure it'll be cheaper down the road but it's one less thing to get my ass kicked over on black friday. Gotta support Suda51 either way.

#382 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

Was debating about Lollipop Chainsaw. Hit the brakes when I found out it was short, and then it seems there's two negative opinions for every positive one. But that was the case with Alice:Madness returns and I loved it so I decided to pick it up anyways, i'm sure it'll be cheaper down the road but it's one less thing to get my ass kicked over on black friday. Gotta support Suda51 either way.

Not to mention that if you can blow through it this week and trade it in before the 6th AND you're GCU then it'll get you back $21.00 in credit(10 base, 10 bump, $1 GCU bump).

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#383 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:16 AM

DLC for ME3 ending is still free right? Already beat it, but would like to see the new ending.

Never got my magazine with address change so I'll see if I get someone nice to let me use the coupon for free.

#384 Pojo

Pojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

Suda51 games are like B-movies. They don't review well, but you know if you are going to like it or not.

From everything I've seen, if No More Heroes is your thing, so is Lollipop Chainsaw.
Posted Image

#385 VenomA7X

VenomA7X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

Not to mention that if you can blow through it this week and trade it in before the 6th AND you're GCU then it'll get you back $21.00 in credit(10 base, 10 bump, $1 GCU bump).

Spoiler

#386 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

;):lol:

Posted Image

#387 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:31 AM

Spoiler

LMAO! Yeah, I might actually do it. I suck at beating games that quickly, though. We'll see. Man, and IATCG...you really are the cheapest person in the world to have thought of that scheme.

#388 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

LMAO! Yeah, I might actually do it. I suck at beating games that quickly, though. We'll see. Man, and IATCG...you really are the cheapest person in the world to have thought of that scheme.

;)Thank you. I deleted the rest cuz I gotta learn to shut up about my activities.:roll:

Posted Image

#389 perfectsil

perfectsil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

I locked in lollipop chainsaw and prototype 2 at $25 trade in each at amazon, now have a week to play:)

#390 Talgrund

Talgrund

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

anyone interested in a lolipop chainsaw coupon PM we can go over details

So... you are trying to sell a physical coupon that expires in 3 days to others in this thread that are already subscribed to the magazine?:applause: