Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#421 Beorach

Beorach

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

She said the magazine they're selling (which is a special edition?) doesn't have a coupon for ME3. It sounds like she was going to honor it anyway perhaps but can anyone clarify what's going on, please? I've tried to skim through but missed something possibly. TIA!

#422 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

She said the magazine they're selling (which is a special edition?) doesn't have a coupon for ME3. It sounds like she was going to honor it anyway perhaps but can anyone clarify what's going on, please? I've tried to skim through but missed something possibly. TIA!

Cod magazine is special. This coupon is for last month.

#423 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

The ME3 coupon is from the current issue (through Oct 6) which will be hard to find since they're moving them out to make room for the double issue (The CoD issue she saw + the monthly one we normally get)

#424 Beorach

Beorach

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks again, CAGS!

#425 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Used the ME3 coupon last night. Was suprised there were still 5-6 copies of the game left.

Best Buy has been rocking so hard with the coupons and deals this year.

#426 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

With the ME Trilogy coming out in November, my conscience is telling me to just wait for that instead of buying ME3 for $10 with coupon. I dont have ME2 as well since i missed out on the $5 coupon deal before. And with ME1 coming to PS3 with the bundle, it makes the trilogy even sweeter and gratifying buy for me.

#427 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

What's on the front of the issue with the coupons? I've moved and my paper copies are probably still being sent to my parents it something. I've never had trouble having them scan from a copy laying around since I'm a member.

#428 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

What's on the front of the issue with the coupons? I've moved and my paper copies are probably still being sent to my parents it something. I've never had trouble having them scan from a copy laying around since I'm a member.

RE6 is the cover

#429 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

RE6 as I recall.

#430 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

is lolipop worth $20? i think i'll try to wait for it to drop further.

#431 DFogz

DFogz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

is lolipop worth $20? i think i'll try to wait for it to drop further.

Well the coupon is only good for another 2 days, and it's not gonna drop in time for you to use the coupon.
I just picked it up, heard it was fun and figured I'd grab it for $20 now instead of waiting six months for it to drop to $10-$15 and then hoping my store still has copies

#432 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

After all of those 99 cent ps2 trade ins that i did yesturday i picked up mass effect 2 with all of that credit i had. Is it ok to play 3 without playing parts 1 and 2 ?
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#433 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

I stopped by Best Buy on the way home last night, and was able to get a copy of Mass Effect 3 for $10 with the coupon. At first it seemed that they were out of the older magazines, but I managed to find one on a random shelf, and a store associate was also able to hunt one down for me. The gaming area associates were really nice and helpful, bonus points for Best Buy.

#434 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

my local bestbuys are sold of of the ce of me3. i don't really want the game (beat it and traded it) i just really want the n7 patch

#435 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

After all of those 99 cent ps2 trade ins that i did yesturday i picked up mass effect 2 with all of that credit i had. Is it ok to play 3 without playing parts 1 and 2 ?

You mean you didn't pick up a copy(or two) of ME2 from the $5 sale?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#436 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:17 PM

I couldn't find the answer to this, but can you use the coupon as a promo code somehow on the website and do an in store pickup?

axlrose4183.png

#437 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

I couldn't find the answer to this, but can you use the coupon as a promo code somehow on the website and do an in store pickup?

all coupon must be use in store, and only be use in store

#438 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

all coupon must be use in store, and only be use in store

Now you tell me. I feel like I be use.

#439 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

You mean you didn't pick up a copy(or two) of ME2 from the $5 sale?

I did, 3 acually ! But .... I flipped them lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#440 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:45 PM

I did, 3 acually ! But .... I flipped them lol

I held onto both I grabbed, but only cuz I figured with it being a popular series I might be able to sell them for much more than $5 on Amazon.

I just wanna play the damn games to say I played them. I think I tried some of ME2 when I had an opened copy a while ago and it was ok. But I definitely don't see myself playing it and wanting to replay it.

Posted Image

#441 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

I held onto both I grabbed, but only cuz I figured with it being a popular series I might be able to sell them for much more than $5 on Amazon.

I just wanna play the damn games to say I played them. I think I tried some of ME2 when I had an opened copy a while ago and it was ok. But I definitely don't see myself playing it and wanting to replay it.

the game is pretty long ,lol. just be prepare for it

#442 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

the game is pretty long ,lol. just be prepare for it

I just looked it up on HowLongToBeat.com and it's saying 21 hours or so for ME3. I guess that means I better try starting it tonight and hopefully finishing it before the end of business for BB Saturday night then.;)

If it comes down to it though I'll just dump it like I did Darksiders II without really finishing it. Although I was actually hating how much like God Of War and how RPG-ish that game was, so I didn't feel the least bit bad at getting rid of DS2.

Posted Image

#443 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

I just looked it up on HowLongToBeat.com and it's saying 21 hours or so for ME3. I guess that means I better try starting it tonight and hopefully finishing it before the end of business for BB Saturday night then.;)

If it comes down to it though I'll just dump it like I did Darksiders II without really finishing it. Although I was actually hating how much like God Of War and how RPG-ish that game was, so I didn't feel the least bit bad at getting rid of DS2.

lol, i don't want to sound like a broken record, but i told you so about ds2. i played darksiders 1, i hated it tho. i would get darksiders 2 , if it is less than $10

#444 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

offtopic, but u might hate me3 as well. there is some certain rpg element to the game as well, ROflmao. so gears / weapons does play a factor into the game

#445 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

I also hated Darksiders, thats why when TRU had the $30 for DSII & Sleeping Dogs I just couldn't bite, even if I knew I could probably sell DSII.

As for ME goes, goodluck IATCG, if you do intend to beat ME2-3 during two days, be prepared to not sleep! Haha, or maybe you -could- beat them if you play on the easiest difficulty, but damn dude you really do live up to your name. Those games are two that I would def NOT rush since there's a whole lot of content.

#446 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

I also hated Darksiders, thats why when TRU had the $30 for DSII & Sleeping Dogs I just couldn't bite, even if I knew I could probably sell DSII.

As for ME goes, goodluck IATCG, if you do intend to beat ME2-3 during two days, be prepared to not sleep! Haha, or maybe you -could- beat them if you play on the easiest difficulty, but damn dude you really do live up to your name. Those games are two that I would def NOT rush since there's a whole lot of content.

same here regarding me2-3, especially since i got it for $10 n $5 individually.i will save them for later / backlog. i want to actually enjoy it, and see what all the hype is all about ,lol

#447 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Darksiders 2 was awesome at first, but then just got super boring for me. I ended up getting rid of it because I came to realize I literally hate these kind of games. I didn't like Oblivion, so I bought Skyrim lol. And yup, didn't like it either. It's weird with me. I like the concept of these types of games and the stuff you can do, they just get old and boring for me. Even sadder is, I accumulated Dragons Dogma and The Witcher 2 a while back when Bestbuy had them on sale. I played each one a little while and haven't touched them in a few weeks now :( Please let this madness end haha

#448 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:07 AM

Darksiders 2 was awesome at first, but then just got super boring for me. I ended up getting rid of it because I came to realize I literally hate these kind of games. I didn't like Oblivion, so I bought Skyrim lol. And yup, didn't like it either. It's weird with me. I like the concept of these types of games and the stuff you can do, they just get old and boring for me. Even sadder is, I accumulated Dragons Dogma and The Witcher 2 a while back when Bestbuy had them on sale. I played each one a little while and haven't touched them in a few weeks now :( Please let this madness end haha

i hate darksiders, because of those stupid puzzle, which is time consuming, especially with the camera angles of that game. took me forever on some missions. i was never good at puzzle games, so i ran out of patience easily over it.

#449 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

Add me to the list of people who didn't like Darksiders II.
I knew about 20 mins in that I wasn't going to like it.

I don't have alot of spare time to play, so if I'm not liking something early, I tend to bail out quickly and get rid of it if I can still get around what I paid for it.
Sometimes I'll keep a game and give it a second or third chance, but most of the time I can't get rid of it fast enough.

#450 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

I manged to find a store with 2 copies of ME3 CE in stock. Guy even let me buy 2 copies with the same coupon! $10 each. I also saw a couple of witcher 2 tees sitting on the shelf and asked if he could help me out since they didn't package when I bought 2 copies of the game at his store (I had my receipts with me). The guy asked a manager and then came back told me I could have them. SCORE! I have a feeling he was a CAG...If you are thank you!

I am really jealous right now, I can't even find 1 copy :cry: