Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#511 crow3232

crow3232

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

i had bought ME on Sept 3 so i couldnt price match the drop. then i had a hassle trying to pickup Cinderella i had reserved and using my Avengers deposit too. long wait sent from checkout to customer service, waited, then they had a void to wait for.....

#512 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

It could. Or it could go down even further. Either way, I'm likely getting rid of my copy of BF3 I finished as well. So between the two I've broke even on them.:) Not to mention I'm gonna be at BB today anyway for an interview, so might as well kill some time before they call me in. :D

True, lol.

Good luck to you!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#513 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

True, lol.

Good luck to you!:D

Thanks. You know what sucks though is that in my rush to get out of there after my interview I failed to spend that mystery RZ certificate they sent me(which wasn't a mystery cuz I used a guide I found online to determine the value, which was $5).

It sucks that they only give you till the 13th to spend it though, as I'd really like to wait for my $5 RZ certificate I'm going to have soon to post to my account.:bomb:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#514 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

Thanks. You know what sucks though is that in my rush to get out of there after my interview I failed to spend that mystery RZ certificate they sent me(which wasn't a mystery cuz I used a guide I found online to determine the value, which was $5).

It sucks that they only give you till the 13th to spend it though, as I'd really like to wait for my $5 RZ certificate I'm going to have soon to post to my account.:bomb:

Noo.... Forgot to use mine also

#515 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

I just received My @Gamer mag in the mail with all new coupons FU** the $10 CoD special edition Ill stick with the one I was suppose to get with my membership!! FTW

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#516 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:25 AM

Noo.... Forgot to use mine also

I've done it too. Put the rz cert in my back left pocket and forget to grab it because i go in my back right pocket for the wallet

#517 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

Tried to get a $10 refund for ME3 this evening but the store's system was down and they couldn't retrieve my receipt to do it. I'm going to have to try tomorrow.

It shouldn't matter that I used a RZ certificate and the $20 off @gamer coupon, correct? I should still get the refund? I know it's probably YMMV but is the policy of the store to actually do a price adjustment no matter the payment method for the original item?
Posted Image

#518 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:53 AM

Was able to order a ME3:CE in store; was only ~$20...was surprised enough by that (was expecting $35.99), don't know how others got it for $10...

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#519 MissRiot0721

MissRiot0721

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:00 AM

When to Best Buy today for some reason they only charge me $16 for Lollipop Chainsaw and $8 each for ME3 N7 Edition,BF3, Prototype 2 CE this is with the coupon. It could be cause I'm a silver member but I only had to paid $40+tax so I did save a couple of buck :)

I also kinda tempted to take the coupon from this month's magazine at the store but I'll wait for my bro's copy to come in the mail. Wanted the coupon for XBL, PSN+ and Sleeping Dogs.

@EarthBoundX5 There's a $20 off coupon for ME3 it comes in the Gamer Magazine but the CE only works on the PS3 version.

#520 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

For what it's worth, Lollipop Chainsaw was a fun game. Hell, even my wife whom never plays video games played it. You get through the game pretty quick though.

Dangit, I want this. You can't beat a hot white girl in a cheerleaders outfit (+ the unlockable bikini) :drool: but I think $20 is too much for it. Also, zombies + Halloween would be sweet :(

#521 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:01 AM

You can't beat a hot white girl in a cheerleaders outfit...

I, for one, am opposed to beating girls of any color.

#522 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:07 AM

When to Best Buy today for some reason they only charge me $16 for Lollipop Chainsaw and $8 each for ME3 N7 Edition,BF3, Prototype 2 CE this is with the coupon. It could be cause I'm a silver member but I only had to paid $40+tax so I did save a couple of buck :)

Did they override all the prices? $8 for Prototype 2 CE is great since it should have been $30.

#523 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

Did you maybe just use a rewards certificate....?

@EarthBoundX5 There's a $20 off coupon for ME3 it comes in the Gamer Magazine but the CE only works on the PS3 version.

Ya, I know...thats kinda what this whole thread is about...anyways I used that coupon on the CE for the 360 to get it for ~$20; but now I see that the PS3 CE is listed at $30, so I'm guessing those $10 copies are just coupon + PS3 CE.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#524 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:22 AM

Did you maybe just use a rewards certificate....?

Ya, I know...thats kinda what this whole thread is about...anyways I used that coupon on the CE for the 360 to get it for ~$20; but now I see that the PS3 CE is listed at $30, so I'm guessing those $10 copies are just coupon + PS3 CE.

I don't think the rz certs would take $22 off prototype 2 ce and only $2 and $4 off everything else. It seems to be applied to each item based on how much it cost and what % it is of the subtotal.

Wow, you're lucky you found a 360 ME3 CE copy.

#525 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

I don't think the rz certs would take $22 off prototype 2 ce and only $2 and $4 off everything else. It seems to be applied to each item based on how much it cost and what % it is of the subtotal.

Wow, you're lucky you found a 360 ME3 CE copy.

Oh ya, skipped over the mention of prototype, just looked at dollar amounts and games next to them...ya, seems weird, I'd definitely be in for prototype 2 ce at $8!

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#526 CozmoKhan

CozmoKhan

Go Blackhawks!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw: $5.36 inc tax
Coupon, $5 RZ Cert, $10 Shopkick credit

#527 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw: $5.36 inc tax
Coupon, $5 RZ Cert, $10 Shopkick credit

That's not really contributing to the discussion. You're just saying that you paid $20, just like everyone else.

#528 Grecco

Grecco

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Is the coupon valid today?
www.elmiqueo.com
Un Blog sobre los videojuegos

#529 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Is the coupon valid today?

Read the op or the title. Yes they are good through the 6th

#530 tribalnoise

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

This should be a crime.

i'm guilty too. GOTY guide is still sealed on my bookshelf as well.

#531 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:09 PM

CRAP. When I register for the Unlocked membership I left my code that I received at home which is a hour away from where I'm going to school at. I went to BB to see if they could figure it out but they said they don't know how. Is there a way I can get this code through BB?

#532 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

CRAP. When I register for the Unlocked membership I left my code that I received at home which is a hour away from where I'm going to school at. I went to BB to see if they could figure it out but they said they don't know how. Is there a way I can get this code through BB?

Did you link your GZ account to your RZ one? If so, the phone number you listed should be all that is needed.

There are instructions in the BBY forums on how to do this.

#533 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

Was able to order a ME3:CE in store; was only ~$20...was surprised enough by that (was expecting $35.99), don't know how others got it for $10...

The PS3 CE is $29.99

That's not really contributing to the discussion. You're just saying that you paid $20, just like everyone else.

And this contributed what? :roll:

#534 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

The PS3 CE is $29.99

It contributed by suggesting to the poster that he shouldn't post his purchases like that. At first glance I thought the poster somehow got Lollipop Chainsaw for $5.36. I read the rest of the post and quickly realized that he didn't, but for a fleeting second I thought they had dropped the price of LC again.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#535 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

Thanks again OP. I was able to get in on the $10 ME3

#536 jdeluis

jdeluis

Now In Stereo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

Cool! Didn't know Jeff Bell posted on CAG.

#537 heavenscloud

heavenscloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Has it been announced whether ME1 will be a download voucher or be disc-based once the ME Trilogy for PS3 comes out? I've got ME2 already, but still deciding if I want to go ahead and get ME3 using the coupon. Or may just trade-in ME2 and get the trilogy altogether once it's out.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: - Dark Souls 2
:psp: - nothing
:vita: - nothing

:wiiu: - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:3ds: XL - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

#538 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

ME1 will be a download I think I remember reading somewhere.

#539 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

Didn't it say that The ME Trilogy will be all in one disc? They also said that you can choose to download ME1 in the PS Store too if you already have 2 and 3.
Not really sure though.

#540 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Has it been announced whether ME1 will be a download voucher or be disc-based once the ME Trilogy for PS3 comes out? I've got ME2 already, but still deciding if I want to go ahead and get ME3 using the coupon. Or may just trade-in ME2 and get the trilogy altogether once it's out.

ME1 is a download. The trilogy set will retail for $60 when it is released. You are better off getting ME3 + ME1 later for $25 than that
Posted Image