Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

Excellent stuff, thanks for the alert! Here I was about to trash the mag since I figured there would not be a price drop on Lollipop Chainsaw.

SWEET! Planning to go to BB tomorrow morning to return/rebuy M3: N7 Edition (PStriple) which I got for 29.99 with the $20 Off coupon. Hopefully they'll PM the online price; making the game 9.99! :D

I went to Bestbuy today a few hours ago, and checked and no price differences :( I guess they haven't update store stickers yet. I guess I can go tomorrow :lol:

I'm gonna try to rebuy my n7 ps3 mE3 too. One of my sealed stickers was opened so hopefully they will allow it.

nice. I got a ps3 and 360 version of lolipop chainsaw a while back. I better see if i can still go in and price adjust the extra 20 bucks. Maybe pick up one more copy since i still have my coupon

^_^x KD

Just bought Mass Effect 3 earlier today with coupon for $20 from Best Buy so I guess time to go price adjust now in the morning.

And thanks for the heads up OP.

I checked these online yesterday afternoon and the prices hadn't dropped, so they likely dropped today. I was considering using my coupons by yesterday in order to also use my expiring $10-for-$50 store pick-up codes, but thought I'd hold off just in case this happened during the last 6 valid days for the coupons.

And sure enough, BB drops the price just about the moment those savings codes expired. Getting crafty, my blueshirted friends...

Thanks, OP.

Now i'm going to always wait till the last day on these dang coupons lol. Good luck trying to price adjust and coupon reset. They should be able to match it with the coupon code,.. i think..

question, i bought mass effect 3 CE for 30 after the coupon, I already opened, well into the game. Can I take my receipt since it hasn't been 30 days to get a price adjustment?

yeah , u dont need the physical copy if you're doing price adjust. Im just wondering about price adjusting and coupon adjusting to get 20 dollars back? I think they might..but then again ehh never know.

Just if some one adjust it to 29.99 and asks wheres coupon,.get the manager and tell her to adjust cause you used coupon already and make it 9.99. boom we done. give me money for re6 meow,..rite meow.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Damn. bought lollipop for $29.99 with coupon last week. How do you get a price adjustment of you already used the coupon? Can you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue as long as you have the reciept. Ive done it a few times. I think as long as the price doesn't go to like zero you should be fine. Like i said ive done it before without a problem at all. Just go to customer service and you should be fine

[quote name='Donutkid2222']question, i bought mass effect 3 CE for 30 after the coupon, I already opened, well into the game. Can I take my receipt since it hasn't been 30 days to get a price adjustment?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be a problem. I do it without even bringing the game in most of the time.

^_^x KD

damn bought the n7 me3 for 50 bucks, used 15 in certificates so it shows the retail as 15...basically with the 29.99 price match, i overpaid by 5 dollars...is bby able to do something?

[quote name='paayter']damn bought the n7 me3 for 50 bucks, used 15 in certificates so it shows the retail as 15...basically with the 29.99 price match, i overpaid by 5 dollars...is bby able to do something?[/QUOTE]

So you used coupon with n7 ME3, which was 49.99,making it 29.99,. you then used your CASH certificates on it for $15...making it 15 dollars lol:bouncy: they still should give you $20 dollars back :cool: If im getting this right..certificates are as good as cash.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']in for ME3 when I go pick up RE6 later this week. how about lolipop? worth $20?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is well worth $20. I paid $40 and had no regrets. It's a short game (like 6 hours long) buy its also one of those games that get better the more you play it (better upgrades,better attacks) and it even has a good/ bad ending if you like seeing both outcomes.

I know my local store only has 2 Lollipops left, so I just did instore pick up.
I won't make it up there until later this evening, and they would have most likely sold them both by then. I cancel it when I get there and then buy it with the coupon.

Thanks for posting op. Would have picked up ME3 if I wasn't still waiting for my first Gamer mag to arrive >_>

Good find. But it looks like I'm not using any of my coupons this month. I'd rather put $40 towards RE6 than Lollipop and Prototype.

Was hoping for a $10 Lollipop, since the reviews were pretty crappy, and a $10-15 Prototype.

Might pick up LC when I go to get my RE6 pre-order on Tuesday. Need to trade a few more games in as well before the 100% bonus expires.

Gotta love timely MSRP drops like this making coupons useful when Best Buy didn't. And they would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for these meddling manufacturers. I'm glad I didn't pick up ME3 yesterday. I did finally get Prototype 2 for 20, so good choice on my part

Watching The Waling Dead on Netflix right now. I'll get lollipop just because I'm super in the mood for zombies!!!!! And I'll get ME3 if they have it in stock. Why not.

bread's done
Back