Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#181 Devulture

Devulture

Scavenging the Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Mission accomplished for me. I didn't bring my receipt with me, but because I had a Reward Zone card, I manage to have them print a copy. They managed to price match the ME3 CE, and now I got $20 back. Which I used to get Lollipop Chainsaw with the @gamer coupon; kept a game, gained a game.

#182 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Only one store in my area showed ME3:CE as in stock. I went there and there was one copy on the shelf. Traded in my vanilla copy for $14 and bought the CE for $10. Big thank you to the OP and the CAG that posted the store inventory link.

#183 GBH

GBH

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Sweet got my 20 dollar credit on the mass effect 3 collectors edition for ps3. The manager had to override it and i used the 20 dollar credit to buy a psn card which will go to mass effect 1 download. I had already broken one of the seals on the collectors edition but they didn't even see it. Now i got mass effect 2 and the special edition of ME3 for 15 bucks total at bestbuy!
thanks cag
I Didn't Mean To

#184 Pauler

Pauler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

Picking up Lollipop tonight! I was waiting for a deal, and 20 bones sounds great for another wacky one from Suda.

#185 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Picking up Lollipop tonight! I was waiting for a deal, and 20 bones sounds great for another wacky one from Suda.

Yep. I'd prefer $10, but since I picked up Shadows of the Damned for $10, and I'm also getting ME3 for $10, I can mentally justify LC for $20.. between the three, its like $13 a game.

#186 darkskill

darkskill

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Dang I got Lollipop Chainsaw and ME3 for $32.xx.. Can't beat that price.

#187 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Sweet got my 20 dollar credit on the mass effect 3 collectors edition for ps3. The manager had to override it

I hope the shelf tag at my store is $39.99 for the CE; it sounds like a universal drop so $20 back would be music to my wallet's bi-fold ears. Maybe I'll trade in one or two more in the same trip since only a small handful of games are occupying my full attention right now.

#188 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

Wow, did Gamespot pan RE6. You might wanna consider the video review before picking up preorders tomorrow.

Game Informer gave it a glowing review, metacritic is all over the place. Seems like they may have changed the formula a tad and pissed off some fans.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#189 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

man, I really wanted Lollipop Chainsaw, but I can't find the coupon. Was gonna buy it for my birthday tomorrow with Resident Evil. I am one sad CAG lol. I'm sure it'll get down to 20 tho, or if I use a buy 2 get one free coupon I guess it wouldn't be so bad.

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#190 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Game Informer gave it a glowing review, metacritic is all over the place. Seems like they may have changed the formula a tad and pissed off some fans.

Sounds like most gaming companies this generation...

#191 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

20$ for Lollipop is still too much, I'm waiting for the gamefly sale !!

Hmm, I did just realize however I still have that surprise reward they sent out. I wonder how much it's worth. Maybe worth testing on this deal.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#192 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Edit: weird double post...sorry

#193 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

My wife had an issue with it too, but then I remembered she's just a woman so it doesn't matter what she thinks.

It is the opposite for me. I am indifferent to the game but my wife really wants it.

#194 Pojo

Pojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

Awesome, I'll pick it up when I go and get RE6.

SO MANY GAMES TO PLAY!
Posted Image

#195 jaydude84

jaydude84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

man, I really wanted Lollipop Chainsaw, but I can't find the coupon. Was gonna buy it for my birthday tomorrow with Resident Evil. I am one sad CAG lol. I'm sure it'll get down to 20 tho, or if I use a buy 2 get one free coupon I guess it wouldn't be so bad.

For $5 you can buy the magazine. Trade it in at Amazon for the PS3 for $25 and you can get a free "rental" Happy Birthday!

#196 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

mass effect n7 edition for $10 omg thank you best buy!
how come there is no store check for
Mass Effect 3: N7 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360?

#197 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

ME3 is tempting, but me and the Mass Effect series are screwy. I have:
:360: Mass Effect 1 (didn't even start)
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (PSN) (near end of game I think, but that was awhile ago)
So I want it for :360:, but I would like them all on 1 platform, and I missed my chance with the $5 ME2 in March. Maybe I might pick up :360: ME2 used. However, I'm also considering $15 Halo Anniversary (even though I have Halo on PC) and $20 Prototype 2. Decisions decisions.

#198 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Man if I could only find a copy of the ME3 CE it would totally make my day. I have the second one, but with the upcoming complete edition I don't want to jump on the vanilla....mmm decisions decisions

#199 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

Eh, no interest in Lollipop and I've already played through ME3 twice.

Just can't convince myself to pick these games up when Dishonored, AC3, and Halo 4 are coming out so soon.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#200 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

After snagging ME2 for $5 I've been itching to get 3. My weekend is set. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Edit: Does anyone have a fancy stock search thing for the 360 CE? No biggie but I'd make the extra drive if I could get it.

#201 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Just got ME3 CE on ps3 for $5 (after using $5 reward certificate!!!)

AWESOME DEAL!!

#202 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Just got ME3 CE on ps3 for $5 (after using $5 reward certificate!!!)

AWESOME DEAL!!

Yes but now the challenge is finding one for me. My local Best Buy doesn't have one. :bouncy:

#203 Perfidious Sinn

Perfidious Sinn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:09 AM

Damn, I JUST picked up Lollipop Chainsaw for $29.99 with the coupon and then I see the price drop. Now I'm always gonna wait until the last minute to use these coupons!

I love the game though and it was well worth $30.

However, if I were to try to get some money back out of this, how does that work? Do I just bring in my receipt and game and they'll give me $10? I don't have the coupon either obviously...does it matter?
Posted Image

#204 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

After snagging ME2 for $5 I've been itching to get 3. My weekend is set. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Edit: Does anyone have a fancy stock search thing for the 360 CE? No biggie but I'd make the extra drive if I could get it.

Mass Effect 3 CE 360

http://www.bestbuy.c...Mode=searchmode

#205 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

How can I get the coupon ?

#206 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

Mass Effect 3 CE 360

http://www.bestbuy.c...Mode=searchmode

Sold out for miles lol. Thanks for posting.

#207 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

Why do you hate Wisconsin so much, bro. It's beautiful there. Madison is such a great city, and it has one of the best cycling community around the country.

I live in bumfuck Wisconsin and my store just started to. Though only 1 of the 3 employees standing there knew about it. The other three both commented "really, we do?"

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#208 Guillermo_IGN

Guillermo_IGN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sold out for miles lol. Thanks for posting.

No stores close to me have. :(

#209 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:41 AM

I'm debating on whether or not to get ME3 now or wait for the version with all the DLC included.

#210 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

Where'd you get ME 2 for $5?

I picked up ME 1 from Best Buy last week for $8, and ME 3 from BB today for $10, so now I need a cheap copy of ME 2