Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy @Gamer Coupons expire 10/6 Mass Effect 3 $10, Lollipop Chainsaw $20 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#211 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

For $5 you can buy the magazine. Trade it in at Amazon for the PS3 for $25 and you can get a free "rental" Happy Birthday!

Hey, good idea! Thanks dude!

How can I get the coupon ?

Dude. Really?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#212 harrahs80

harrahs80

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:52 AM

thanks for the heads up i gotta go to best buy tommorow anyway to pick up RE6 can i order this online to make sure it don't sellout or do they hold you to in store only ?

#213 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

Where'd you get ME 2 for $5?

I picked up ME 1 from Best Buy last week for $8, and ME 3 from BB today for $10, so now I need a cheap copy of ME 2

it was 5$ a few months ago at Best buy after using the gamer coupons. It was hard to find cuz it wasnt in stock and wasn't on the website.

#214 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

Mass Effect 3 CE 360

http://www.bestbuy.c...Mode=searchmode

The :360: ME3 CE did not drop to $29.99. Only the :ps3: version. Here is the stock checker for that.

http://www.bestbuy.c...Mode=searchmode

#215 progman3

progman3

Shisso Buraiken

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

alright, my bb just restocked ME3, easy $10 spent
Posted Image

#216 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hey, good idea! Thanks dude!
Dude. Really?

I do not know how to get...can you help me to buy one?

#217 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

Why do you hate Wisconsin so much, bro. It's beautiful there. Madison is such a great city, and it has one of the best cycling community around the country.

Grew up in Wisconsin. "Bum fuck" Wisconsin and Madison Wisconsin are like the exact opposite of each other.

I had $25 in reward certificates sitting around so seemed like a good use for them. Mass Effect 3 and Lollipop Chainsaw for $6 of my giftcard money works for me. One of my authors reviewed Lollipop Chainsaw and really enjoyed it, for what it is wroth.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#218 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:06 AM

ME3 is tempting, but me and the Mass Effect series are screwy. I have:
:360: Mass Effect 1 (didn't even start)
:ps3: Mass Effect 2 (PSN) (near end of game I think, but that was awhile ago)
So I want it for :360:, but I would like them all on 1 platform, and I missed my chance with the $5 ME2 in March. Maybe I might pick up :360: ME2 used. However, I'm also considering $15 Halo Anniversary (even though I have Halo on PC) and $20 Prototype 2. Decisions decisions.

dude i know what you mean, it sucks but from what i know the ps3 version of me2, includes the decision making from me1, so in a way, that is the xfer that occurs from me1 to me2, then that in turn will xfer over to me3. so just get me 3 for the ps3. from what i know and someone correct me if im wrong, but most of significant decisions affect me2 to me3? i think the major one for me1-2 is the whole kaidan and ashley, possibly urdnot wrex? i know if u just have me3 vanilla u get wrex i think...but if in me1 u have to make the decision he dies who takes his place?

#219 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

btw scored a price match for my ps3 ce, got a me ps3 ce for 10 bucks, the dlc alone is worth more than 10 woot woot!

#220 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Grabbed Prototype 2, ME3, LP, and BF3 (PS3 vanilla rest Xbox).

Also grabbed 2 ME1 and they PMed their site. Needed manager override but it wasnt an issue after I showed her the price on the phone.

#221 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Grabbed BF3 (PS3) & ME3 (360) for 20+tax. I didn't want to drive far for the ME3 CE (PS3) so I just grabbed ME3 to complete the trilogy. I now officially own all 3 ME games for $25 so I'm happy except I haven't even started ME1 yet.

lol wtf, never even played the games...i regret buying full trilogies without playing them..prince of persia hd, tomb raider hd, resistance series...hopefully i dont make that mistake with the devil may cry trilogy. im also looking forward to ac trilogy, wish it was on xbox tho for the achievements. i traded in my single copies of ac series. cant wait for 3!!!

#222 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:16 AM

it was 5$ a few months ago at Best buy after using the gamer coupons. It was hard to find cuz it wasnt in stock and wasn't on the website.

OK thanks.
Guess I'll just have to wait for another deal to come along on it.

#223 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside .

Holy shit dude. I read the comment before I saw who posted it. "Who the hell would be so blunt?" /looked up. Figures it was you. Hahahahaha.

#224 Gamer4life88

Gamer4life88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

To be fair, if "one of the best cycling communit[ies] around the country" is your major selling point, that doesn't sound that amazing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

#225 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Is Lollipop Chainsaw worth $20???

#226 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:52 AM

Never got my magazine this month....bloody hell. I guess i'll buy one to pick up ME3. I got my "mystery" reward zone gift certificate to use. Even deal then. Not to mention I just got my $20 for preordering Madden.
Posted Image

#227 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

I think it is very much worth $20. It is a pretty funny game. Some of the humor can be very silly at times and very very random that it has you like 'wtf?', but in a good way. Some of the off-the-wall random comments are references to other games/people. If you are able to catch them all, it just adds to it.

#228 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside first.

You're just jealous you can't be this awesome all the time.:lol:;):booty:

Spoiler

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#229 wrencrest

wrencrest

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:11 AM

It has nothing to do with your looks, it's your terrible fucking personality. Work on the inside first.

To be fair, if "one of the best cycling communit[ies] around the country" is your major selling point, that doesn't sound that amazing.

Holy shit dude. I read the comment before I saw who posted it. "Who the hell would be so blunt?" /looked up. Figures it was you. Hahahahaha.

You're just jealous you can't be this awesome all the time.:lol:;):booty:

Spoiler

Fucking classic!

Sucker born every minute

Wrencrest.png

#230 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

No and it will drop lower guaranteed
Posted Image
Posted Image

#231 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

btw scored a price match for my ps3 ce, got a me ps3 ce for 10 bucks, the dlc alone is worth more than 10 woot woot!

You previously purchased the ME3 CE for PS3 and was able to pricematch it down. Had you used the coupon on the initial purchase?

I bought a ME3 CE with the coupon about a month ago, would like to give this a shot as well.

#232 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:30 AM

Called my BB this morning at opening and had them hold the one :ps3: ME3 CE they had. I'd been eyeing it for weeks but couldn't pull the trigger at $29.99 (after coupon) for obvious reasons. Really happy to pick this up for $9.99 and while I was there spotted a :360: ME Platinum Hits and the CSR matched the $7.99 website price no problem.

#233 joby27

joby27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

Thanks OP. It always happens. Finally broke down and bought it from Amazon because of credit and afterwards saw your post. Lucky I quickly canceled my order. Thanks again.

#234 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Remember 2009? That was cool!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

No and it will drop lower guaranteed

Agreed in regards that it will drop lower. I think it sold far better than Shadows of the Damned (which I paid $20 for because I didn't think it would drop any lower and it did) so there's gonna be a good amount of copies floating around, which is always good for frugal buyers.

tylerh1701.png BZljDsc.jpg

Check out my CAG Blog!  NEW POST: My XBLA Backlog

#235 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Oh man I really hope I can find a ME3 CE.

#236 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

To anyone who has the ME3 CE:ps3:.. did you have to sign up through some bioware site for the soundtrack?

#237 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

LC is destined for the $10 bargain bin...
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#238 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

When I first saw LC I thought it was a PSN/XBLA downloadble game. I was shocked to find out it was a $60 full release.

#239 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but they did announce a Mass Effect Trilogy priced at $60 for X-Mas. Figures.

In other news, I bought LC on SUNDAY and it was still $49. Figures.
-Michael

Posted Image

#240 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but they did announce a Mass Effect Trilogy priced at $60 for X-Mas. Figures.

In other news, I bought LC on SUNDAY and it was still $49. Figures.

just go back and get a price match.