Photo
- - - - -

Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#31 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

what are people's general opinion on using it on these games

tomb raider
ff 13-3
gow-j
south park
dead space 3

I preordered those using the $15 off $60

#32 Lexxon

Lexxon

In the face!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hmm. These codes have historically always worked for me, but I'm getting the 'Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJNNJ35.' error as well.

Hopefully it works later today--I'd like to grab a Pro controller and NSMBU. Already have Rayman from a previous code that didn't work with either of those items.

#33 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

For people that can't get it to work, the email again states the codes are from purchasing The Last Story, which I think is the third time already. So if you didn't buy it then it will probably not work.

#34 bboy

bboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

For people that can't get it to work, the email again states the codes are from purchasing The Last Story, which I think is the third time already. So if you didn't buy it then it will probably not work.

I got the email but didn't buy The Last Story. Mine just says it's for loyal customers.

#35 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

what are people's general opinion on using it on these games

tomb raider
ff 13-3
gow-j
south park
dead space 3

For what its worth, i expect a collectors edition for FFXIII-3. I loved the soundtrack CDs from FFXIII-2.
Posted Image

#36 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

Coupon also works on Lego City this time!

And the price for Rayman Legends went up to 60.

#37 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Search "ppssPreOrderSave12Oct" on newegg.com for list of eligible pre-order titles.
$12 off all video game pre-orders $49.99 and up.
Coupon code "BTEJNNJ35".
*Up to a maximum discount of $12 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 10/3/2012 or SOONER based on fund availability.

This code is given to select newegg customers, it was not obtained from there regular daily emails so it will not work for everyone. OP wasn't as detailed so I thought I should clarify this for everyone.

#38 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:44 PM

Glad I locked in Forza Horizon's CE last time. Guess it's already presold out. To the shelf with it! Have yet to finish 3 let alone my 4 CE.

Wishing they had Zone of the Enders' CE so I could try to use the code and be disappointed when I find it won't work for me since I don't order enough from them. I guess the $1200 in PC parts I ordered last year mean nothing. (half sarcastic half serious on that one)

#39 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

Coupon also works on Lego City this time!

Ah, I didnt see that. Pre-ordered. Up to 15 pre-orders at Newegg now.

#40 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

Wow...I've pre-ordered the majority of my games for the next 2 years through NewEgg already and I can't get this deal?

Oh well...I guess I'll just have to wait for another 12 or 15 off promo...but this sucks.

#41 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

And the price for Rayman Legends went up to 60.

So if I preordered with a promo code when it was $50, are they going to charge me the extra $10?

uc.png

#42 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

So if I preordered with a promo code when it was $50, are they going to charge me the extra $10?

No.
Posted Image

#43 theoneone

theoneone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

if you ordered it at 50 with the code then i highly doubt that the price will raise.

#44 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:37 PM

So this is what I'm up to with newegg now...

Wii-U ($287.93, $239.49 at launch)
Super Mario Bros U- $47.99
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed- $29.99
Batman Arkham City- $47.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $47.99
Rayman Legends- $37.99 (This looks like it is a steal now)
2 pro controllers- $37.99 x 2
Pikmin 3- $47.99

3DS (59.98)
Luigi's Mansion 2- $29.99
Castlevania- $29.99

PC
Starcraft 2 HOS- $29.99

I might kick out Batman at launch since I'm already buying alot. Otherwise it is going to be an interesting November for me.

I need a new signature.

#45 mr.ratburn

mr.ratburn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

ugh, I've spend hundreds of dollars on Newegg, receive their subscriptions, buy Nintendo games.
WHY THE Fuck CAN'T I GET THIS COUPON? :bomb:

#46 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Cool, this go-around I pre-ordered:

New Super Mario Bros. U
ZombiU
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller

Tempted to get the PC version of XCOM Enemy Unknown (it's showing it is the special edition) and Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector Edition on 360, but I don't know if I trust Newegg to not damage the latter item during shipment. As far as XCOM, I don't think the special edition is quite "special" enough.

#47 Nico8912

Nico8912

Claptrap's Minion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

ugh, I've spend hundreds of dollars on Newegg, receive their subscriptions, buy Nintendo games.
WHY THE Fuck CAN'T I GET THIS COUPON? :bomb:

I got it for my The Last Story purchase. I guess you didn't buy one of the eligible games? :cold:

In for NSMBU, thanks OP.

#48 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I got it for my The Last Story purchase. I guess you didn't buy one of the eligible games? :cold:

In for NSMBU, thanks OP.

I think you just had to have bought a game that actually shipped out already. Mine came because I bought Madden.

#49 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Just got done with chat, was told it should have worked with ME trilogy. Was told to place the order and email this person at newegg for a $12 refund.

#50 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hmm, trying to decide if I should pre-order NSMBU or Rayman Legends. I really wish the Zone of the Enders HD LE was on there considering I originally ordered the game on there w/ the $10 off $40+ pre-orders.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

Locked in New Super Bros Wii U for $48

Thanks OP

#52 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

Now how the hell does Newegg stay in business with all these preorder deals? :lol:
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#53 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

My email also mentioned Last Story. Thanks for the heads up on that Wii-U Pro controller, I wouldn't have thought to try that.

#54 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hmm, trying to decide if I should pre-order NSMBU or Rayman Legends. I really wish the Zone of the Enders HD LE was on there considering I originally ordered the game on there w/ the $10 off $40+ pre-orders.

Well, I gotta say the vast majority of professional journalists who have written/talked about Rayman Legends say its better than NSMBU - more intuitive use of the gamepad, better visuals, more personality, etc. And the end-consumers like you and me who have played them both at various exhibitions have said it is better, too.

Still, its Mario. Of course I'm going to choose it over some other platformers! (Though for the record I have pre-ordered both.)

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#55 icpmattj

icpmattj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Just ordered the pro controller. I would get mario as well but i want that on release day when i get my console so I'll just pick it up then when i pickup my preorder console.

#56 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

I think you just had to have bought a game that actually shipped out already. Mine came because I bought Madden.

Correct. Mine said the code was given to me for Tekken Tag Tournament. I don't think it matters if you have a thousand games preordered. Most likely, you have to actually have had any game bought and shipped.

#57 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

Thanks buddy. Grabbed Saints Row 3 Full Package edition.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#58 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

Well it looks like there are only 3 options here...

1.) Buy something and see if they give you access to the code...although that kind of defeats the purpose of saving $12.

2.) They have had a $12 off, $15 off and now a "restricted" $12 off again....so we'll probably see another promo sale down the line (hopefully in mid-late OCT before the bigger titles release)....aka wait for the next sale.

3.) Join/re-join the mailing list and hope that it allows for a fix within 24 hours....

Luckily, I jumped on these deals before and have most of my 2012 games pre-ordered. It's the end of 2012/early 2013 stuff that has me a bit worried....

#59 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

I also grabbed a Wii U Pro controller. Great idea. $50 was a bit spendy, but at $38 I'm in.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329347