Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i have it paid off with credit trading in 2 wireless 360 remotes. I will probably just try to transfer the 59.99 credit over to my wii u pre-oder

Just as an FYI, Mass Effect Trilogy is available for preorder but ineligible for this code.

It's nice that this code actually works for me this time (I didn't receive an email, at least not yet), though I can't think of anything to use it on...

[quote name='supermanram']I don't even think pikmin U and Mario U is worth the 48[/QUOTE]

I got a chance to play them at one of the Wii U events and they're pretty fun stuff, especially Pikmin 3.

Help! It rejects the promo code:
Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code

I really need to grab me the new Xcom, is there anything I can do to get this to work? Or am I simply SOL...

Thanks!

I had previously spoken to a Newegg rep customer chat and she mentioned that if you are not signed up to receive emails, then most likely, you will not be eligible for most promo codes. But, if you sign up to receive their emails, then after a 24-48 hour waiting period, you should try again as it may allow you to use previously unusable promo code. Might be YMMV.

It didn't work for me this time, I did sign up, so I will try again in a few days and see what happens and report here.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']Does the code work multiple times in one order or once per order?[/QUOTE]

once per order, so do multiple orders of 1 game each

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ugh. I've been signed up for emails since day 1 but these things never work for me. I'd love a pro controller on a discount of some kind.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I get e-mails from them almost everyday but I still can't use the code. My last purchase was pretty recent in July.

Thanks, OP.

Pre-ordered Super Mario Bros Wii U and Wii U Pro Controller.

Can't get myself to pull the trigger on Pikmin 3 (an insect strategy/puzzle game?), Madden 13 (same game, new play call mode?), or CoD: Black Ops 2 (same game, new map interface?).

Already pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition, ZombieU, Assassin's Creed 3, Scribblenauts: Unlimited, and Rayman Legends.

[quote name='cjenvy']what are people's general opinion on using it on these games

tomb raider
ff 13-3
gow-j
south park
dead space 3[/QUOTE]

I preordered those using the $15 off $60

Hmm. These codes have historically always worked for me, but I'm getting the 'Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEJNNJ35.' error as well.

Hopefully it works later today--I'd like to grab a Pro controller and NSMBU. Already have Rayman from a previous code that didn't work with either of those items.

For people that can't get it to work, the email again states the codes are from purchasing The Last Story, which I think is the third time already. So if you didn't buy it then it will probably not work.

[quote name='BLink']For people that can't get it to work, the email again states the codes are from purchasing The Last Story, which I think is the third time already. So if you didn't buy it then it will probably not work.[/QUOTE]

I got the email but didn't buy The Last Story. Mine just says it's for loyal customers.

[quote name='cjenvy']what are people's general opinion on using it on these games

tomb raider
ff 13-3
gow-j
south park
dead space 3[/QUOTE]

For what its worth, i expect a collectors edition for FFXIII-3. I loved the soundtrack CDs from FFXIII-2.

Search "ppssPreOrderSave12Oct" on newegg.com for list of eligible pre-order titles.
$12 off all video game pre-orders $49.99 and up.
Coupon code "[SIZE=-1]BTEJNNJ35".[/SIZE]
*Up to a maximum discount of $12 per order. No minimum purchase required. Limit one use per customer; may not be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Expires at 11:59PM PST 10/3/2012 or SOONER based on fund availability.

This code is given to select newegg customers, it was not obtained from there regular daily emails so it will not work for everyone. OP wasn't as detailed so I thought I should clarify this for everyone.

Glad I locked in Forza Horizon's CE last time. Guess it's already presold out. To the shelf with it! Have yet to finish 3 let alone my 4 CE.

Wishing they had Zone of the Enders' CE so I could try to use the code and be disappointed when I find it won't work for me since I don't order enough from them. I guess the $1200 in PC parts I ordered last year mean nothing. (half sarcastic half serious on that one)

[quote name='BLink']Coupon also works on Lego City this time!

.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didnt see that. Pre-ordered. Up to 15 pre-orders at Newegg now.

Wow...I've pre-ordered the majority of my games for the next 2 years through NewEgg already and I can't get this deal?

Oh well...I guess I'll just have to wait for another 12 or 15 off promo...but this sucks.

[quote name='BLink']And the price for Rayman Legends went up to 60.[/QUOTE]

So if I preordered with a promo code when it was $50, are they going to charge me the extra $10?

[quote name='KanYozakura']So if I preordered with a promo code when it was $50, are they going to charge me the extra $10?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='KanYozakura']So if I preordered with a promo code when it was $50, are they going to charge me the extra $10?[/QUOTE]

if you ordered it at 50 with the code then i highly doubt that the price will raise.

So this is what I'm up to with newegg now...

Wii-U ($287.93, $239.49 at launch)
Super Mario Bros U- $47.99
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed- $29.99
Batman Arkham City- $47.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $47.99
Rayman Legends- $37.99 (This looks like it is a steal now)
2 pro controllers- $37.99 x 2
Pikmin 3- $47.99

3DS (59.98)
Luigi's Mansion 2- $29.99
Castlevania- $29.99

PC
Starcraft 2 HOS- $29.99

I might kick out Batman at launch since I'm already buying alot. Otherwise it is going to be an interesting November for me.

ugh, I've spend hundreds of dollars on Newegg, receive their subscriptions, buy Nintendo games.
WHY THE fuck CAN'T I GET THIS COUPON? :bomb:

Cool, this go-around I pre-ordered:

New Super Mario Bros. U
ZombiU
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller

Tempted to get the PC version of XCOM Enemy Unknown (it's showing it is the special edition) and Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector Edition on 360, but I don't know if I trust Newegg to not damage the latter item during shipment. As far as XCOM, I don't think the special edition is quite "special" enough.

[quote name='mr.ratburn']ugh, I've spend hundreds of dollars on Newegg, receive their subscriptions, buy Nintendo games.
WHY THE fuck CAN'T I GET THIS COUPON? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I got it for my The Last Story purchase. I guess you didn't buy one of the eligible games? :cold:

In for NSMBU, thanks OP.

[quote name='Nico8912']I got it for my The Last Story purchase. I guess you didn't buy one of the eligible games? :cold:

In for NSMBU, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I think you just had to have bought a game that actually shipped out already. Mine came because I bought Madden.

bread's done
Back