Photo
- - - - -

Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#121 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:38 AM

In for New Super Mario Bros U and Pikmin 3! Thanks!!

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#122 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

I had went back and added Pikmin 3 and a Pro Controller (earlier). Damn, November is gonna be expensive!

#123 gamerguy73

gamerguy73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

Are the pro controllers still available? And how reliable is Newegg order fulfillment?

#124 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

I grabbed Pikmin 3. As much as I would have liked NSMBU I'm holding out until December so I can use my $20 BBRZ certificate from preordering Halo 4. November 18 is going to be expensive enough.

uc.png

#125 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

newegg should offer a credit card promo other than "heres 6 months to a year to pay it off interest free". why not a promo code of some kind or cash back? I wanted to get a 360 then someone mentioned in a review how newegg activates the warranties different?

#126 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

I want the new NFS most wanted or should I wait? I hope it's open world similar to Burnout Paradise since Criterion is on it! but hmm... $48 (tax free) or better preorder deals?

#127 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:22 AM

Are the pro controllers still available? And how reliable is Newegg order fulfillment?

Pro Controllers have been removed from their website.

Newegg is top notch, all the way. I've spent thousands with them (PC's and home theater stuff) and they are terrific.

#128 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

i forgot how quick newegg sends preorders? I'm very excited for NFS, was debating between $12 off newegg or doing amazon & trying for the credit card to pay $10?

#129 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).

Thanks OP for the code! Preordered NFS from newegg for $47 tax free, free shipping, doesn't seem to be any promos from the NFS site except just the regular LE package so might as well, and even if it black friday sales you'll have to "hope" to get there in time... so better off getting it ASAP and enjoying it. :) It will be like a year at least before it drops.

#130 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:36 AM

Finally I get a $12 off code that works! I pre-ordered Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition finally. Good thing I checked this thread again, thanks OP!
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#131 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

i noticed a glitch today.. i bought resident evil 6 xbox with this code and a 2nd game. It removed resident evil 6 because i was over the limit for the game, but it kept the coupon code. I think newegg does not tie the code to the game, so I got my other game with $12 off even though it wasn't eligible for the coupon code.

This should work with all coupon codes in the future.

#132 247

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

How do I log in to shoprunner to get 2 day shipping?

#133 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:47 AM

How do I log in to shoprunner to get 2 day shipping?

It's when you click your cart there should be an shoprunner icon. But if its not shop runner eligible item it won't show.

#134 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:23 AM

i noticed a glitch today.. i bought resident evil 6 xbox with this code and a 2nd game. It removed resident evil 6 because i was over the limit for the game, but it kept the coupon code. I think newegg does not tie the code to the game, so I got my other game with $12 off even though it wasn't eligible for the coupon code.

This should work with all coupon codes in the future.

tried this with BTEJNNJ35, didnt work, order for resident evil 6 went through anyway for 47.99 and the other pre-order stayed same price

#135 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:21 AM

I really want X-Com since I love the series but I'm debating if I should wait a few months for it.

It's only $49.99 on Steam & other places, so if it was $12 off of that, I'd bite. Since it's not, and my backlog is enormous, I'll wait.

#136 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Never played any of the Pikmin games and I'm getting a Wii U this November -- should I just pre-order Pikmin 3? Not even sure if I'll like it that much, but since the Wii U could use some exclusives... I'm kinda considering it.

#137 io

io

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Never played any of the Pikmin games and I'm getting a Wii U this November -- should I just pre-order Pikmin 3? Not even sure if I'll like it that much, but since the Wii U could use some exclusives... I'm kinda considering it.

Yes, Pikmin is a classic. However, keep in mind Pikmin 3 probably won't be out till February or March.

#138 gogeta85

gogeta85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

The wii has pikmin 1 and 2 on its system,just buy the wii versions and play them first and your homefree :).

Also the wii u can play them i think so if that helps try that.

#139 io

io

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

The wii has pikmin 1 and 2 on its system,just buy the wii versions and play them first and your homefree :).

Also the wii u can play them i think so if that helps try that.

Yeah, I was going to say you might want to give one of the others a try first. Go with Pikmin 2.

#140 Don Chubo

Don Chubo

Defund NPR & CPB.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

Thanks for the $12 code reminder, OP! 3 games pre-ordered.
From the Book of Deluded and/or Ridiculous, Vol. 1, page 1, paragraph 1:

Oh, any ideology has people who speak quite crassly or aren't intellectually deep. Us on the left are proud of the fact that, despite knowing we have them, we don't elect them to office or treat them as vanguards of a movement.

Should we start with Biden, Hank Johnson, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Tony Wiener and work from there? Dumbass.

Posted Image
Don't piss Mooch off.

#141 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:48 PM

I wish there were more opinions on the current build of Zombi U. I would pre-order it, but it just looks really clunky to me. I keep hoping it's all due to an old build of the game, but I don't know. I just haven't seen anything that's made me fall for the hype yet.

I'd pre-order NSMBU, but then I wouldn't have anything to play on launch day :)

#142 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

I wish there were more opinions on the current build of Zombi U. I would pre-order it, but it just looks really clunky to me. I keep hoping it's all due to an old build of the game, but I don't know. I just haven't seen anything that's made me fall for the hype yet.

I'd pre-order NSMBU, but then I wouldn't have anything to play on launch day :)

i would prefer 12 bucks in my pocket to day 1 play of nsmbu, plus that will give me time to mess around with nintendoland. And if i really feel like it, i can buy a copy at walmart, target, gamestop or best buy and then just return the sealed newegg copy with the receipt. Wouldn't be the first time

#143 bahgee

bahgee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

So this is what I'm up to with newegg now...

Wii-U ($287.93, $239.49 at launch)
Super Mario Bros U- $47.99
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed- $29.99
Batman Arkham City- $47.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $47.99
Rayman Legends- $37.99 (This looks like it is a steal now)
2 pro controllers- $37.99 x 2
Pikmin 3- $47.99

3DS (59.98)
Luigi's Mansion 2- $29.99
Castlevania- $29.99

PC
Starcraft 2 HOS- $29.99

I might kick out Batman at launch since I'm already buying alot. Otherwise it is going to be an interesting November for me.

When did newegg have WiiU pre-orders?

#144 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:38 PM

When did newegg have WiiU pre-orders?

I think he's adding up the amount of games he has preordered for WiiU

#145 bahgee

bahgee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I think he's adding up the amount of games he has preordered for WiiU

that makes sense. thought I missed it!

#146 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

what i have but dont know how much i will keep

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition PS Vita Games XSEED Games 38

Paper Mario: Sticker Star Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo 30

Code of Princes Nintendo 3DS Game ATLUS 30 pretty sure im going to cancel it

Persona 4 Golden w/PS Vita Skin PS Vita Games 30

figure i might be able to dump off the Odyssey extra crap and make the game cheaper ..... love to get 15 out if it but doubtful (knocking game to around 20)
WOOOO I STINK

#147 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

dammit. still no pro controllers. i'm pissed.
Posted Image

#148 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:14 AM

I got a chance to play them at one of the Wii U events and they're pretty fun stuff, especially Pikmin 3.

I so can't wait! Pikmin 3 is going to be amazing! All Hail Miyamoto!
-Masta

#149 Hulkamaniac418

Hulkamaniac418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:36 AM

Thanks so much for this!

If I preorder WWE '13 from newegg, will I get Mike Tyson?

#150 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Thanks! Got Halo 4 and Forza Horizon.