[PSN]Buy $100 on PSN in October, Get $20 PSN Credit

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 diskdocx

diskdocx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

I've read through the PS blog and the moderators seem to contradict each other. One guy says the money needs to be spent by "sometime" in december and the other guy says that the code just needs to be redeemed by Dec. 9th. Any ideas?

I would defer to the email sent with the $20 code, and this is a direct quote;

"Code expires Dec 9, 2012. Once Code is redeemed, however, the $20.00 Sony Entertainment Network Wallet Top Up can be used even after Code expiration."

So I think that clearly states that the money won't be removed from your wallet once there.

On a side note, that mod doesn't sound very knowledgable. It's a balance - you can't track specific dollars. I added a bunch of PSN cards, and had about $30 sitting in the account. This added to that.

Since I can't specify which dollars I want to spend, so if the $20 rebate expires, that would mean I would have to drain the entire account in order to ensure I had spent it. Just doesn't make sense.

If they wanted the credit to expire, they would have made it so that you used the code to make the purchases until the total amount was used, or expired.

#32 saikisen

saikisen

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know that from now until November 26th if you spend $60 on PSN you can get back $10.

The thing is you can use the $20 you got from before in the october deal towards this, so basically spend $40 for $10 back.

Its a... okay deal. But if you want PS+ and didn't get it before, now is the perfect time to strike.

#33 Lumina

Lumina

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Where'd you hear about this sale saikisen? Can't find anything about it.

#34 diskdocx

diskdocx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Where'd you hear about this sale saikisen? Can't find anything about it.

It was buried in the blog post about the ultimate bundles.

http://blog.us.plays...-insane-prices/

Right at the bottom.

Not a great deal given that you only get $10 off, and have to spend it in a week. But, if you don't have Plus, then that could be $50 right there. Otherwise, probably better to buy retail with the Black Friday deals about.