Photo
- - - - -

TRU - Battlefield 3, Batman AC, Starcraft II, Sims 3, MW3, AC Revelations - $10 on PC

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#91 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

Battlefield 3 was just $10 on Origin, so that's not an incredible deal. Best Buy has had ToR at $10 too, but only once IIRC. ACR and the Sims 3 stuff has hit a little above $10 multiple times. They're all worth it at $10, in any case.

SC2, D3, Skyrim, and MW3 are the crazy deals here.

@steelcurtain11: Pandaria has been confirmed at still being $40.

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#92 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Struck out at my TRU... no SC2 or D3. :-(

#93 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

WOW i really need to start checking this site before work instead of after work. Nearest TRU is an hour away from my house right next to where I work and I just bought my first gaming computer and it is coming Thursday. I really hope this holds up til tomorrow.

#94 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

FYI WOW: Pandaria is not 9.99... it's 39.99

#95 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

BF3 looks like a good pick-up. I'm about to check the one in Elk Grove for MW3.

Those were the ones left, I personally bought the last MW3 (sorry) and Assassin's Creed. Left the rest for someone else. Really just wanted MW3, SC2, and D3, but I guess MW3 is good enough.

Also, there is nothing at the TRU by Greenback. An employee said he only saw World of Warcraft Lich King I think at that TRU. Good luck at elk grove.

#96 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

The store in York,PA had:
Batman: AC
Battlefield 3
Starcraft 2
Sims 3 stuff
Modern Warfare 3.
And other stuff I can't remember.

I picked up Starcraft 2, MW3 and Batman. I'd be willing to trade/sell Starcraft 2 and MW3. Wouldn't mind Skyrim for a trade. :)

I just walked out of the York pa store and got Starcraft. Still a copy of Starcraft on the shelf and the rest you said. Thanks for not taking them all an leaving some behind!

#97 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Got Starcraft 2. Awesome fucking deal.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#98 CronO_O

CronO_O

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

One in eatontown nj
Had 1 Batman
5 Ass creed rev
4 bf3
4 rage
4 WoW Cata
and a few expansions of sims

I picked up last skyrim. WoW Mop was full price

#99 ZeTeny

ZeTeny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

My friend just went to the TRU at Mississippi CO, and they only had...
Rage
Assassins Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham City

#100 jondier

jondier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

only found mw3, sims 3, kotr, and i forgot the other one. no sc2, d3, or skyrim :/. anyone know when theyll stock up?

#101 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

I just walked out of the York pa store and got Starcraft. Still a copy of Starcraft on the shelf and the rest you said. Thanks for not taking them all an leaving some behind!

No problem. I have no intention of hoarding. Hoarders are assholes
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#102 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

Just picked up:
Skyrim (x3)
Starcraft II (x4)

Thinking of taking $20 for each of them, PM me if you're interested. No trades, sorry. =/

This is seriously NOT the place to be selling this shit. If we're on a thread about these games being $10, and you're offering them for $20, you're not a nice guy. Sell them on Craigslist, eBay, or Amazon, but don't try to swindle us.
Posted Image

#103 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

Just walked out of the Schaumburg, IL TRU. MW3, Arkham City, Rage, Sims 3 expansions, Diablo and Starcraft Battlechests, and BF3 were all $10.

I bought MW3. Should be worth at least that :P

#104 Az986

Az986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

I guess my TRU doesn't carry PC games anymore. They weren't any where to be found and the employee said she didn't think they did. I know they had them at one time though.

#105 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

Went to my local TRU (Roscoe Village, Chicago, Il), and I found Skyrim for $9.98! I think it was the last one (they MIGHT have more in the back...but I doubt it). Also got MW3 for $9.98. They had Sims 3, Pets, Starcraft 2 (lots of 'em), Rage (8.98), Revelations, Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and one more copy of MW3.
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy

#106 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

I guess my TRU doesn't carry PC games anymore. They weren't any where to be found and the employee said she didn't think they did. I know they had them at one time though.

The one near me seem like they didn't have any pc games, that is until I found them at the bottom row in one of isles in the Video Game section (my store had it beneath some bags [3ds carrying cases?]). I'm assuming most stores will have it in random places. Also, I didn't really browse, but there seems to be a lot of weird items on clearance. I think I even saw a RockBand for ps2 (yea, ps2) on clearance.

#107 Bizzquik

Bizzquik

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Steam-required games, Origin-required games, and Battle.Net-required games can actually be activated online w/ the game-key and then downloaded, yes. :D
These keys are one-time keys and get permanently bounded to your account.

Some Steam-required games = Skyrim; COD: Modern Warfare 3; RAGE.
Some Battle.Net required games = Diablo III; StarCraft 2.
Some Origin-required games = Battlefield 3.

Thanks, man.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#108 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

only found mw3, sims 3, kotr, and i forgot the other one. no sc2, d3, or skyrim :/. anyone know when theyll stock up?

Never. I think doing a clearance like this on an already small selection seems like they want to get out of PC gaming for good...but some stores seem to be carrying the new WoW MoP so I'm not sure. However, I am still pretty certain that these $10 games are the last stock (unless the store initially had more in the back).

#109 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

Anyone know how things are at the Cary, NC store? Wish I lived closer. I want to try and get D3 & SC2.

I was there this morning (at 10) and got the last Starcraft II, they never had any Diablo III. They still had a few BF3, Akham, Rage, and Sims 3.

You might have a better shot with Durham - won't hurt to call and see if they have D3, the employees all knew about the prices so you won't be alerting anyone to anything.

#110 Duetschbag

Duetschbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Apparently the TRU in Appleton WI really sucks! All they had was the WoW MoP expansion. That was it. They don't stock anything else. What the Fuck is that all about?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#111 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:00 AM

Crap the store my me just got rid of their pc section. Guy told me they only had a selection of 12 last week. CRAP. the other store has the 'crafts and Sims and batman. Not worth the drive

#112 dyne22

dyne22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Just checked Norman, OK TRU. Still copies of mainly AC:revelations and Batman:AC. Think they also had mists of pandaria. No MW3, no SC2, and i picked up the last copy of D3.
Thanks a bunch OP!

#113 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

Wish this was in an ad so I could PM to Best Buy.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#114 Agent ShortBus

Agent ShortBus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:17 AM

Went to my local tru in Santee CA before work today and everything was gone with the exception of a battlefield 3 copy and some Sims 3 expansions oh well maybe next time. Thanks for posting the awesome find anyways OP

#115 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

Wish this was in an ad so I could PM to Best Buy.

I bet, who wouldn't want that? This is clearance!

#116 Spirin

Spirin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

Picked up the last copy of Skyrim at the TRU in Pinole, CA. There were still multiple copies of AC:R, Sims expansions, and Battlefield 3. Was hoping for D3.

#117 ZeTeny

ZeTeny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

Sorta, and true, but you know the Steam trading thread is going to mysteriously be full of copies of these games for $15-20 in a day or two. Might as well be honest about things, lol. :lol:

In any case, I appreciate the resellers, because I live on an ozark little island with no TRUs at all. I'm happy to pay a couple extra bucks to make it worth the other guy's time too. I understand why that sort of thing rubs people the wrong way though.

Yeah, a couple of extra bucks, but double the cost and not including shipping? That's a bit much. I'm willing to pay $10+tax (dependent on what their tax was) as well as an extra $5 for the trouble. I just want the CD key, they can keep or throw away the box and its contents.

#118 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:20 AM

Local store said they clearanced these a month ago...

Guess I'm late to the game

#119 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

So I picked up Skyrim, MW3, and Starcraft 2 from the Northborough, MA TRU.

I got the last copy of MW3 I believe. I didn't see Diablo 3. They had tons of copies of Starcraft 2 and BF3. Tons of Sims. Only one or two copies of Skyrim and Brotherhood. 5 or 6 Batman. 1 Rage.

The sale was not advertised. Just like everyone else I went up the counter and they all came up as $10.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#120 slainviper

slainviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

My store just had some World of Warcraft. Basically no PC section.