Photo
- - - - -

TRU - Battlefield 3, Batman AC, Starcraft II, Sims 3, MW3, AC Revelations - $10 on PC

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#211 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

I almost missed a meeting this morning because I drove to the nearest TRU which was 15 miles away. They had 4 copies of SC2 so I grabbed one. Sadly they did not have D3.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#212 wankerjr

wankerjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Looking for a battlefield 3 Key if anyone has one. Hit me up via PM

PM sent.

#213 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:55 PM

Ill buy the WoW Battlechest keys for $15. Should cover gas and you can keep the physical crap. Pm me.

Bro, I think you might be in the wrong thread. People didnt buy the WoW battlechest, only Skyrim and Diablos.

#214 rapsodist

rapsodist

My Heart Is a 16-Bit Chip

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

For any San Fernando LA CAGs, there's one copy of Starcraft II left at the Porter Ranch store. There were one copy of AC: Revelations and a couple copies each of MW3 and BF3, but I didn't check the prices on any of those.

The Van Nuys store doesn't have any PC games at all, outside of the download code cards for kiddie games.

#215 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Select titles are on ebay at the same price via Toys R Us. Shipping is $4 unless you spend more than $49.

Rage
Battlefield 3
Sims 3 Ambitions
Batman: Arkham City
Assassin's Creed Revelations

#216 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Ah shit... was telling myself I'd save money for the Wii U and this clearance hits... can't resist Skyrim and Diablo 3 for this price. I don't. Have a capable PC at the moment but played Diablo 3 at a friends house and man did time fly by.

#217 machindo

machindo

Fa fa fa fa funky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Picked up Battlefield 3, Arkham City, Starcraft II, and a Diablo 2 Battlechest. The dude checking me out had problems with his register and forgot to ring up Arkham City; I ended up getting Arkham City free.

I feel so dirty.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#218 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

I saw:
3 MW 3
1 AC Revelations
5 StarCraft 2
2 Batman AC
2 BF 3

I bought 2 SC 2, 2 MW 3, and a Batman. If anyone wants any of those games please let me know. I am guessing the rest I didn't buy will still be there tomorrow so if someone wants those games I can go back.

Edit: The 2 SC 2 are gone. I might be able to get more tomorrow though.

Edited by noone13, 03 October 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#219 Sokvichet

Sokvichet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Grabbed MW3 (10 bucks is the max I'd pay for this). I was really hoping for Diablo 3, but no luck.

Found SC2, RAGE, Arkham City, and Assassin's Creed Revelations (Cool Springs, TN)

#220 Sokvichet

Sokvichet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

This sale has ruined me. I'll never be able to buy Diablo 3, Starcraft 2(maybe in $10 years for the battlechests versions), or Skyrim (well maybe one day on steam). Knowing that they once existed for $10 in the world will stop me from ever spending more.

Stupid Toys R Us.

LOL, I'm the same way.

#221 Lord Alfred

Lord Alfred

Dr. Zoidberg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Just came back from the Auburn, MA store. They had 1 Starcraft 2, 2-3 Skyrim, tons of Sims, tons of Batman, Assassins Creed, Rage, MW3. No Diablo 3 though. :(

I've exhausted all the stores near me. If anyone can spare me a Diablo 3 key that would be awesome. I can send $15 your way. Any kind CAGs PM me.

Did you purchase the Skyrims that they had for trade or leave them?

#222 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Nothing I wanted at my TRU. Did see MW3, BF3, Batman AA, AC.

#223 machindo

machindo

Fa fa fa fa funky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Regardless of how awesome this deal it, let's not forget that this is just a sad indication of the further decline of physical media and entertainment. I loves me some hard copies of games, movies, and music.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#224 apathylad

apathylad

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Man, I would have grabbed Skyrim if I saw this earlier. I'm not gonna bother driving all the way over there just to check, now.

#225 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

No D3, SC2, MW3, BAC, Skrim at TRU ventura,ca.

The staff said they dont get as much pc games in that store. The staff actually pulled out all the pc stuff from shelves today. TRU is probably getting rid of pc section all together. I did however got Sims 3 Generations. Pretty cool expansion for 9.99 so im still okay.

#226 Budkin

Budkin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

I guess my TRU doesn't carry PC games anymore. They weren't any where to be found and the employee said she didn't think they did. I know they had them at one time though.

At mine they didn't have any on the floor. They had to go in the back and bring them out. It was odd.

#227 Vlaphor

Vlaphor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

My Tru in Topeka KS has a few games left. A few batmans, 3 bf3s, 4 ac rev, and 1 Starcraft 2. I came out here to get Diablo 3.

#228 cyrax2768

cyrax2768

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

I picked up the last MW3 at the TRU in Hialeah, FL but I really wanted Skyrim. If anyone has an extra copy i'd pay $15 for it through paypal. Just need the serial to activate it on Steam so you wouldn't have to ship anything. PM if anyone has an extra.

#229 bwrobins

bwrobins

CAG Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Well, good and bad news... I drove 60+ miles for what a Toys R Us clerk said was "many" copies of Diablo 3 and Skyrim for you guys (I have them both already). Unfortunately, she only had Diablo Battlechest (3 games she said), and a few copies of Skyrim. So I have listed the games along with my prior copy of Starcraft 2 and Mists of the Pandaria on my Trading Thread.

I did have to increase the price of Skyrim to cover gas, but I have kept the price of Starcraft the same because I bought it at a different store.

PM me to setup a trade. Paypal (gift) only.

http://www.cheapassg...486#post7134486

Everything but World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria sold within 20 mins. I am happy to make 4 people happy today!

#230 colombian713

colombian713

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

The Toys r us in Houston @ bunker hill has a couple sc2 left and like 5 sims. nothing else :(

#231 ctclements

ctclements

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

A toysrus a little out of my way says that it has Starcraft 2 in stock. I'm thinking I might make the drive and go pick up the ones they have. Everything else has been gone at the other ones I've checked.

#232 Mikocouch

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:16 PM

lol love how the price people are willing to pay is slowly rising from the $15.

#233 bwrobins

bwrobins

CAG Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

I love how this thread has not hit SSSSSDDDDDD....

#234 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

I love how this thread has not hit SSSSSDDDDDD....

Don't jinx it xD

#235 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

my store had jack shit

#236 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

My store didn't have a single PC game. Like they didn't even carry them.

#237 VooDoo88

VooDoo88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Was able to pick up:

1- SC2
1 - Starcraft Battle Chest
2 - MW3
1 - Assassin's Creed: R

Awesome!

#238 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

No idea how this hasn't leaked to SD yet.

Anyways.

Manchester, CT TRU still had
3+ MW3
3+ Batman AC
3+ Sims 3 Ambitions
No copies of Starcraft 2. I bought the last copy of Diablo 3, and they had a few other games but I was on lunch so kinda had to rush.

Thanks OP and your a savior to all CAG kind.

#239 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

I wouldn't have noticed where the PC games were if I hadn't asked a store rep.

Confirmed at TRU - Buckhead, GA:
-Sims 3 "Ambitions" Expansion
-Batman: Arkham City
-Rage
-Assassin's Creed Revelations
-MW3
-BF3
-Starcraft 1 Bundle
-WoW Bundle

Picked up the last few copies of MW3 for some friends & a copy of ACR for myself, all $10 each.
Multiple copies left of BF3 there if any y'all are really interested, but its a long commute there for me.
Anyways good luck all, gonna check another TRU this weekend.

I think this deal just gets around thru persona word, the store rep there said some dude stopped by earlier cuz his friend told him about it, none of the games are marked on-sale but just bring them up to the register and they ring up as $9.99...is the StarCraft 1 Bundle really a deal for $10?...

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#240 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

My store didn't have a single PC game. Like they didn't even carry them.

This! Mine said they got rid of them months ago.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image