Fry's Electronics: RE Anthology/ Archives $74.99

Well my preorder is on its way from amazon. I had paid with some lingering credit. Any chance Amazon would match this? I really dot feel like buying from Frys and then shipping back the amazon one.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Well my preorder is on its way from amazon. I had paid with some lingering credit. Any chance Amazon would match this? I really dot feel like buying from Frys and then shipping back the amazon one.[/QUOTE]

Amazon will charge you for return shipping, unless you're there to refuse the delivery.

i need to resist this, sucks having a frys so close....im too tempted to get this but i have WAAAY too much on my backlog. adding six more games....is a no go..especially since i want to buy an ipad 2. might as well use the 75 for the ipad.

AHHHHHH!!! Crazy good deal!

I'm curious, I bought Anthology from BB today, using $50 cash and the rest in certs and GC. Would it be possible for me to go back and get them to PM the $15 off?

Only thing is... I've already opened the game :/

Any way around that to still get a PM?

[quote name='jcp42877']AHHHHHH!!! Crazy good deal!

I'm curious, I bought Anthology from BB today, using $50 cash and the rest in certs and GC. Would it be possible for me to go back and get them to PM the $15 off?

Only thing is... I've already opened the game :/

Any way around that to still get a PM?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can price match up to 30 days after purchase... 60 days if you're a Silver Reward Zone member. Doesn't matter if it's already open, just take your receipt into the store.

[quote name='thoracic']Yes, you can price match up to 30 days after purchase... 60 days if you're a Silver Reward Zone member.[/QUOTE]

Well i knew that, I was just curious if i would just need to bring my receipt back and show them the Fry's ad on my phone or bring the game and receipt back. It all seems a bit complicated (just in this case...not other PMs ive done)

I suppose i could go back, buy a new Anthology using the PM, then take that up to CS and use my original receipt and get a refund lol

EDIT: Also, I paid $55.24 cash, $35.70 GC, and $5 RZ cert. In what form would i get the $15 back in?

[quote name='jcp42877']Well i knew that, I was just curious if i would just need to bring my receipt back and show them the Fry's ad on my phone or bring the game and receipt back. It all seems a bit complicated (just in this case...not other PMs ive done)

I suppose i could go back, buy a new Anthology using the PM, then take that up to CS and use my original receipt and get a refund lol

EDIT: Also, I paid $55.24 cash, $35.70 GC, and $5 RZ cert. In what form would i get the $15 back in?[/QUOTE]

You can show them on your phone, but it's not really necessary. They will look it up on their computers anyway to verify. That's how it always goes for me at my local BB.

[quote name='jcp42877']Well i knew that, I was just curious if i would just need to bring my receipt back and show them the Fry's ad on my phone or bring the game and receipt back. It all seems a bit complicated (just in this case...not other PMs ive done)

EDIT: Also, I paid $55.24 cash, $35.70 GC, and $5 RZ cert. In what form would i get the $15 back in?[/QUOTE]I think you'll get the $15 + tax back as your $5 RZ certificate being credited back to your account and the rest going back as a gift card. I think the register wants to keep your money as well as it can, which would return the RZ cert and the gift card amount as it's BB "money".

You may be able to ask the to give you the cash back instead, though it's been a while since I've done a split purchase that bridged across payment methods for the return.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Just price matched my in-store pickup order of archives.[/QUOTE]

I had to do ship to house. Not sure if its worth $15 to call customer service and go through hour long process.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']I had to do ship to house. Not sure if its worth $15 to call customer service and go through hour long process.[/QUOTE]

Somebody take this guy's CAG badge away.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Any luck PM for online order with BB?[/QUOTE]

Yep. I called around noon west coast time today and got the adjustment in about 10 minutes, mostly of wait time. Apparently Best Buy had some issues yesterday with their 1-800 number going down for several hours, so their call volume was higher today. You might want to wait until tomorrow as the Fry's deal goes till the 4th.

[quote name='ajh2298']Anybody have any luck PMing at BB with a Fry's AD when there is not one in your area?[/QUOTE]

Why even ask this question? I assume you know the policy or else you wouldn't have asked. Basically it's " Has anyone had a lazy or ill informed employee?"

[quote name='ajh2298']Anybody have any luck PMing at BB with a Fry's AD when there is not one in your area?[/QUOTE]

How are you able to get there AD if there's not even a store in your area?

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']How are you able to get there AD if there's not even a store in your area?[/QUOTE]

Possibly from the LINK posted in the OP??...

Hmm... *sigh*

this is also available for $67.99 at bestsku.com

EDIT: now its back up to 79.99. The regular edition is still only $46.99 though. I posted a thread for the $67.99 price for pre-order twice and both times it was deleted for some reason that I'm not aware of. Oh well.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']How are you able to get there AD if there's not even a store in your area?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i was just going to print the ad from the first post and figured it was worth a shot.

[quote name='Romeo']Is the Anthology an actual limited run or massively produced?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this myself. Reviews for RE6 have been very mixed. With the bad reviews seeming like they are getting most of the attention, I was thinking about just waiting for a price drop. I've only played ORC, so I would like to start from the beginning.

[quote name='cardsharkrob']Ok so there are no frys here in michigan, would it still be possible for me to get the price match?[/QUOTE]

apparently not...

Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period.

[...]

Does Best Buy match the prices of Internet retailers?
No. Best Buy does not match the prices of Internet-only retailers or the website prices of our local retail competitors' stores. If, however, a local retail competitor has the same or lower price as its online store and the customer can provide verification of the in-store price, Best Buy will match the price (so long as all other price match policy criteria are met).

of course i've ran into employees who dont follow these rules so ymmv

Can somebody please answer, why CAG (or whoever keeps deleting this stuff) seems to not like deals posted from bestsku.com? What the heck is so bad about getting a great deal??

[quote name='roedaniel19']Can somebody please answer, why CAG (or whoever keeps deleting this stuff) seems to not like deals posted from bestsku.com? What the heck is so bad about getting a great deal??[/QUOTE]

i don't know what this site has against them, however every order i've had with them has been sent in an inside out ups envelope through usps they technically are stealing from ups and that's not cool.. but just my opinion

[quote name='jrr6415sun']i don't know what this site has against them, however every order i've had with them has been sent in an inside out ups envelope through usps they technically are stealing from ups and that's not cool.. but just my opinion[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they use mail innovations, which is a joint effort of the two. At least they did on the order I placed with them, DMC collection. and no inside out envelope. Just a plain white bubble mailer.

bread's done
Back