Photo
- - - - -

Fry's Electronics: RE Anthology/ Archives $74.99

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 hairypeckpeck

hairypeckpeck

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

Ok so there are no frys here in michigan, would it still be possible for me to get the price match?

apparently not...

Best Buy will match the price if you find a lower price on an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy retail store or BestBuy.com. Simply let us know when you are making your purchase or during the return and exchange period.

[...]

Does Best Buy match the prices of Internet retailers?
No. Best Buy does not match the prices of Internet-only retailers or the website prices of our local retail competitors' stores. If, however, a local retail competitor has the same or lower price as its online store and the customer can provide verification of the in-store price, Best Buy will match the price (so long as all other price match policy criteria are met).

of course i've ran into employees who dont follow these rules so ymmv

#32 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

why do they charge $11 to ship a small game?

#33 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Can somebody please answer, why CAG (or whoever keeps deleting this stuff) seems to not like deals posted from bestsku.com? What the heck is so bad about getting a great deal??

#34 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Can somebody please answer, why CAG (or whoever keeps deleting this stuff) seems to not like deals posted from bestsku.com? What the heck is so bad about getting a great deal??

i don't know what this site has against them, however every order i've had with them has been sent in an inside out ups envelope through usps they technically are stealing from ups and that's not cool.. but just my opinion

#35 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:08 PM

i don't know what this site has against them, however every order i've had with them has been sent in an inside out ups envelope through usps they technically are stealing from ups and that's not cool.. but just my opinion

I'm pretty sure they use mail innovations, which is a joint effort of the two. At least they did on the order I placed with them, DMC collection. and no inside out envelope. Just a plain white bubble mailer.