PS3 :

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879233050

Both w/ FREE SHIPPING :D

#2 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Fridge Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

If RE5 Gold ever hits $10 for PS3 I'll pick it up. Would like to try out the game with Move.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

It bums me out that this is a deal.
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#4 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

I beat the regular one so I haven't played online or with any of the DLC, gold worth it for me if I liked RE5?

#5 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:18 PM

I beat the regular one so I haven't played online or with any of the DLC, gold worth it for me if I liked RE5?

The single player DLC is pretty short, I think it took maybe 2-2.5 hours to complete for both Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. It's not terrible but doesn't add anything to the story, as far as gameplay Lost in Nightmares has less enemies and more of a survival feel and Desperate Escape is a shooting gallery.

#6 iwannadie

iwannadie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

I got a copy, I keep seeing this and it never seems to go lower. Of course now that I finally bought it $9.99 will happen.
Posted Image

#7 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

The single player DLC is pretty short, I think it took maybe 2-2.5 hours to complete for both Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape. It's not terrible but doesn't add anything to the story, as far as gameplay Lost in Nightmares has less enemies and more of a survival feel and Desperate Escape is a shooting gallery.

To anyone wondering, Lost in Nightmares was considered by many to be what RE5 should have been gameplay wise and atmospherically. I myself would agree with that statement too. Playing that DLC on Pro difficulty brings back brutal memories :'(

#8 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

To anyone wondering, Lost in Nightmares was considered by many to be what RE5 should have been gameplay wise and atmospherically. I myself would agree with that statement too. Playing that DLC on Pro difficulty brings back brutal memories :'(

It was awesome, it's what I hoped RE6 would become but I knew once Capcom wrote the "We want COD fans to enjoy our games" crap, I knew we wouldn't be getting a true horror game.

I own the DLCs for RE5, except for the Versus mode or whatever it was called. Believe it or not, I'm kinda contemplating whether or not to buy this...

#9 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

If it's not universally known, 360 version gets this content via DLC code whereas PS3 has the content on disc.
Posted Image

#10 typesdragon

typesdragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Probably one of the last capcom games that actually have the DLC on a physical disk. Only PS3 that is!!

#11 iwannadie

iwannadie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

If it's not universally known, 360 version gets this content via DLC code whereas PS3 has the content on disc.

Good to know, I was wondering how the DLC was handled, I like the ps3 being on the disc.
Posted Image

#12 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for this OP.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#13 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

Thanks OP. Just snagged one. Had the chance to pick a copy up locally about a year or so ago at $12, but passed and never been able to find another.

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#14 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

Been this price too many times. $10 or less FTW.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#15 Logical Dolphin

Logical Dolphin

TIME PARADOX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

PlayStation Plus Members: We MAY get this title free with our subscription this month. The EU Blog announced they are getting RE5 Gold this month, so we may get it in the US too. It makes sense because it helps Capcom promote RE6...

#16 Jasper & Harley

Jasper & Harley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

I really want to get this, but I already got the Platinum trophy in the standard edition. Are the extras worth the price?

UyUhMmy.png

#17 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

Wow, mine has already shipped, I ordered this afternoon.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg