Dead or Alive 5 360/PS3 First Time Pack Costumes DLC - Free

I just download whatever I can get for free. Might never get this game, but if I do I'm damn sure gonna have all the DLC I can get for free.

thanks OP. downloaded immediately even though i don't own doa5 yet. thank god we don't have to download through an in-game menu. now if i could just get the game for free...

i'm so frustrated there is no doa5 demo on xbox live. doa3 is one of my all-time favorite games but doa4 didn't excite me too much. i am hoping doa5 will be the comeback i need.

[quote name='tribalnoise']i'm so frustrated there is no doa5 demo on xbox live. doa3 is one of my all-time favorite games but doa4 didn't excite me too much. i am hoping doa5 will be the comeback i need.[/QUOTE]

There is a DoA 5 demo code that comes with Ninja Gaiden 3. They sell them on ebay, and are prolly cheaper now that NG3 has dropped substantially in price.

[quote name='apterous']There is a DoA 5 demo code that comes with Ninja Gaiden 3. They sell them on ebay, and are prolly cheaper now that NG3 has dropped substantially in price.[/QUOTE]yeah, i remember. isn't that an alpha, though? looks like ebay is out of demo codes, too. anyone have an unused demo code? send me a pm please.

[quote name='exaznkid']I can't believe someone actually 1 starred this thread[/QUOTE]

They may've 1 starred it because it doesn't seem like it's a limited offer. Seems like it will always be free.

[quote name='sunghost']They may've 1 starred it because it doesn't seem like it's a limited offer. Seems like it will always be free.[/QUOTE]

Haters gonna hate. Free DLC can't ever really be a bad deal. It's not like they're giving away STD's.

[quote name='apterous']Haters gonna hate. Free DLC can't ever really be a bad deal. It's not like they're giving away STD's.[/QUOTE]

It's not a bad deal, but some people get annoyed when free stuff is posted in the video game deals section. There's a contest/free stuff section for this stuff. I personally don't care where it's posted, but I can understand why people would 1 star it.

I thank you OP! I will be picking up DoA5 sometime down the road. I was a beast at DoA4, so this is definitely a must have game for me!

[quote name='aerozero']I just need the DOA5 collector's edition to drop like $10-$20 and I'll get the game >_>[/QUOTE]

Seems like the CE for this game is pretty rare/low print. It's OOS on their site. Of course, knowing how CEs are though.. there's bound to be some more pop up.

[quote name='barrit']Seems like the CE for this game is pretty rare/low print. It's OOS on their site. Of course, knowing how CEs are though.. there's bound to be some more pop up.[/QUOTE]

From what I heard, that was the only print. Makes me glad I decided to pre-order it, most stores in my area didnt even get 1 in and those were gone at the midnight release.

Also, gotta love free costumes, especially when they look good (Namely Mila's)

[quote name='dgwillia006']From what I heard, that was the only print. Makes me glad I decided to pre-order it, most stores in my area didnt even get 1 in and those were gone at the midnight release.

Also, gotta love free costumes, especially when they look good (Namely Mila's)[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. I guess that explains it. I searched on their site and it seemed like hardly anyone pre-ordered it or they were already picked up because the only stores that had it were pretty far away.

[quote name='gldoorii']Is this free for a limited time or something?[/QUOTE]

Id like to know too.. is this a limited time thing or free forever? I dont have the game and wont be getting it till its

[quote name='Kenshindono']Id like to know too.. is this a limited time thing or free forever? I dont have the game and wont be getting it till its

[quote name='dgwillia006']From what I heard, that was the only print. Makes me glad I decided to pre-order it, most stores in my area didnt even get 1 in and those were gone at the midnight release.

Also, gotta love free costumes, especially when they look good (Namely Mila's)[/QUOTE]

Holy crap

I might go pick up the game tomorrow after work, there's only a few copies available by my house.

[quote name='aerozero']Holy crap

I might go pick up the game tomorrow after work, there's only a few copies available by my house.[/QUOTE]
If I buy the collector's edition tomorrow, will I still get the gamestop-exclusive bunny bikinis or did they stop giving those codes after the release day?
(I realize that the CE comes with 100 bikinis or whatever but I also want the gamestop exclusive bunny bikinis too)

[quote name='aerozero']The CE comes with all the bonus costumes, even all the Amazon ones I think.[/QUOTE]
The CE doesn't come with the black bunny bikinis, nor the white ones unless you got the code from preordering it.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']The CE doesn't come with the black bunny bikinis, nor the white ones unless you got the code from preordering it.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what's the code that comes with the collector's edition then?

[quote name='aerozero']Wait, what's the code that comes with the collector's edition then?[/QUOTE]
The ce comes with a code for 100 exclusive bikinis, but gamestop and amazon also had exclusive bunny costume codes with pre-orders.

In the past, Gamestop pre-order codes would often print out on the receipt even after the release date until they run out. Alternatively, Gamestop would have a card (like an insert) printed with their exclusive dlc code that they would tape onto limited-run collector's editions. That's why I was wondering if either case occurred with doa 5.

[quote name='aerozero']Wait, what's the code that comes with the collector's edition then?[/QUOTE]
The ce comes with a code for 100 exclusive bikinis, but gamestop and amazon also had exclusive bunny costume codes with pre-orders.

In the past, Gamestop pre-order codes would often print out on the receipt even after the release date until they run out. Alternatively, Gamestop would have a card (like an insert) printed with their exclusive dlc code that they would tape onto limited-run collector's editions. That's why I was wondering if either case occurred with doa 5.

Store exclusive dlc is just stupid. That said, I did preorder at both Amazon and Gamestop for the black and white bunny costumes just so that I can have them all and will be returning the Gamestop copy back. They don't expect me to buy 2 copies of the same game on the same console and keep them both do they? It's really waste of time for gamers that collects these things. I will buy the 100 exclusive ce costumes when it's released on Live. Or I may just pick up the CE for the PS3 so that I can have this game on both systems.

Dammit, I didn't know about the Amazon pre-order outfits. I thought I had everything. :(

It'd be nice to not get burned on buying a Gamestop CE. I haven't seen any DoA CE's at any of my usual stores.

Just wanted to clear a couple of things up.

First Tekken has the 100 bikinis, which are mainly 3 recolors of each one.

Second the bunny costumes are not the CE bikinis which are for all the girls not just 6 of them.

Third Tekken creator stated the preorder characters would be released as dlc, not sure about the 100 bikinis but nowhere I have seen did the DOA team say the same. I hope they do indeed release them as I didnt preorder but did buy the CE, which is a gamestop exclusive (it may indeed become hard to obtain).

bread's done
Back