999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS)

It's only available through marketplace sellers on amazon.ca, the first that shows up is actually Videogamesplus.ca and they specify that it's the "original cover version." I suspect that most of those marketplace listings are older and are also the original cover (I think it's a better cover anyway).

Regardless, the game is phenomenal and, seeing as the next in the series is only a few weeks away, this is the perfect time to go through it.

[quote name='dancrane212']I think amazon has the new cover, no free shipping though.

http://www.amazon.ca/999-Hours-People-Doors/dp/B003VR5PPY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349271033&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Amazon.com has the new cover, .ca is just market sellers who wouldn't necessarily have it yet. The cheapest seller is VGP (charging more than they selling for on their site), and they say up front that theirs is the old stock.

[quote name='Derfel'](I think it's a better cover anyway).[/QUOTE]

Yep, the original cover is better. I just want the variant for collecting purposes~

Hmmm, I might try videogamesplus.ca Although I remember the hack that happened back in January where personal info was leaked and freaked a lot of people out. Has anyone gone to their actual store locations?

I actually want to pick this up before the new version comes out so I can digest both into my cerebellum.

bread's done
Back