Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#571 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

jukka, where are you? New drops are always on Monday aren't they?

#572 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

How is it possible he got it clearanced today though? Prices change on Monday.

While the most common day for sure it really varies by store and workload. I have two that usually do electronics clearance updates Friday morning and two that do clearance on Sundays. No idea when the mothership sends down prices, I always assumed it was Sunday morning.

I promise, it really isn't set in stone (and it also isn't automatic). Mondays are a good guideline, but you need to know your stores to find out how and when they do clearance for certain.

MildObstruction.png

#573 Treyjyert

Treyjyert

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Don't know if this has been mentioned and I'm on the iPhone so I can't really search this thread but I just found:

Original Assassin's Creed PS3 greatest hits for 5.98.

#574 jukkakhan

jukkakhan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

I'm in California, but those are just what I noticed today. The Targets around me are pretty sporadic at when stuff is marked down.

#575 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

I'm hoping that it's just Monday when I find some new marked down games, but my odds of getting MGS will be slim since there is only one copy and I live in a town of 150 thousand plus people.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#576 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

i think it varies with different stores.

But will need to see if NHK 2012 and SF x Tekken finally dropped at our local store and if anything new came in.

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#577 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

SFxT dropped to 70% at my store. Still too high a price for me due to Capcom.

#578 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

just picked up dark souls ps3 for $5 on clearance
street fighter x tekken ps3 is still $19.98 as of this morning
assassin's creed 3 collector's edition ps3 rang up $120 or whatever so it isn't on clearance at my target.

#579 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Picked up Metal Gear HD for $11.98. Only copy left.

Same here.

Spotted the last copy a few days ago, went back this morning and someone did a poor job at pulling off the red sticker.
Grabbed it before they could come back.

They can help themselves to the stacks of DJ Hero 2 and MoH.
:lol:

#580 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

Unless SFxT is $9.98 (1 cent cheaper than MS BF price) it isn't worth it.

#581 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Same here.

Spotted the last copy a few days ago, went back this morning and someone did a poor job at pulling off the red sticker.
Grabbed it before they could come back.

They can help themselves to the stacks of DJ Hero 2 and MoH.
:lol:

Thank you for the heads up. I will check them out tomorrow!
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#582 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

Unless SFxT is $9.98 (1 cent cheaper than MS BF price) it isn't worth it.

Omg will people just stfu about the Microsoft sale

One Microsoft only had 360 games, and it was a fucking Black Friday sale. I am so sick of people bringing this up in every single thread on this site.

#583 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Random curiosity ... For those of you who have found blu-rays in clearance, are these usually put with the video game clearance or somewhere else?

In my experience they have been on the same end cap as the video games.

Quick question: How do you find out what the clearance price is if the sticker is rip off? I am still mad I missed out on a Collecter's Editiion of Uncharted 3 cause nobody in the electronic section knew how to find it.

#584 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

No. We discuss deals here. And while that one is obviously no longer valid, it helped to set precedents; by that I mean "oh, so and so game was $10 during MS's sale so I bet it will be $10 again" blah blah

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#585 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

I don't think you should really be using BF deals as a bench mark. Its like a once a year deal that you likely wont get again for a long time on those games.

#586 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

No. We discuss deals here. And while that one is obviously no longer valid, it helped to set precedents; by that I mean "oh, so and so game was $10 during MS's sale so I bet it will be $10 again" blah blah

No we discuss target here! You discuss Microsoft's BF sale in the deal graveyard.

#587 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

I thought this is where we talk about fight club...*slowly backs out the door*

#588 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

No we discuss target here! You discuss Microsoft's BF sale in the deal graveyard.

^this.

#589 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:06 AM

Stopped by my Target tonight. Nothing in clearance worth buying. They did have a few copies of 360 Transformers FOC for $42 but that it not good. I did find a copy of Far Cry 3 for the PS3 but it would not ring up so the guy took it back. Oh Target...

#590 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

At my store there's TONS of :ps3: Medal of Honor at $5.98 -- literally over 20 copies.

#591 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

Didn't see it in the OP but yesterday I saw:

Wii Play Motion w/ Wiimote $24.98

Passed on it since I don't use the Wii often but it's a decent deal. Would pick it up at 75% if it drops today.

#592 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:54 PM

One Microsoft only had 360 games, and it was a fucking Black Friday sale. I am so sick of people bringing this up in every single thread on this site.

I would think that comment would be less about that sale and more about how the crap that is SFxT isn't worth any more than that.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#593 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Yeah, I meant the website in general, as I took the complaint to mean "Please stop talking about this anywhere at any time"

Also, taking what you say literally, I assume discussing the quality of Target's home furnishing offerings is fair game here?

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#594 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

Where you at mang?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

Any new drops today?

#595 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

At my store there's TONS of :ps3: Medal of Honor at $5.98 -- literally over 20 copies.

Still waiting for my location to drop.

#596 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

picked up sfxt :ps3: for 8.98 today. 207 24 0629

p.s. registers are printing coupons now for $25 off a Vita with ps3 game purchase.

p.p.s. to answer dark_inchworm's question, sometimes people do chatter about cheap vacuums/diapers/mixers whatever. I don't think it's generally frowned upon since it doesn't get out of hand (I'm sure you were just being shmarmy, but thar ya go)

MildObstruction.png

#597 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

p.s. registers are printing coupons now for $25 off a Vita with ps3 game purchase.

p.p.s. to answer dark_inchworm's question, sometimes people do chatter about cheap vacuums/diapers/mixers whatever. I don't think it's generally frowned upon since it doesn't get out of hand (I'm sure you were just being shmarmy, but thar ya go)

I'll need to head out there today. Never saw the PS3 version, just the XB360 only. Hopefully it's at our store....

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#598 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:25 PM

Damn Target and their YMMV!:bomb:

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#599 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Damn Target and their YMMV!:bomb:

fwiw I've been to three Targets today and every one has sfxt :ps3: in the plastic prison for 8.98. two of them didn't have them marked last week. still ymmv, but worth checking if you're really interested.

MildObstruction.png

#600 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

fwiw I've been to three Targets today and every one has sfxt :ps3: in the plastic prison for 8.98. two of them didn't have them marked last week. still ymmv, but worth checking if you're really interested.

Ooo... Will do! Thanks!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png