Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#1141 irighti

irighti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

was in charleston,sc yesterday. found a psp 3000 for 70.01 , listed as repackaged. my wife had the target debit card on hand, and my in laws had given me an additional 5% pharmacy rewards coupon. anyhow we got in late last night, so I just opened it up. it appears to have everything and when I inserted the battery/charged...it came up with the set up options. so I am going to assume it was never played. I am having troubles posting the pics from photobucket in this thread.

We also went by two other targets while in charleston, and those also had the psp repackaged. only 1 at each store. seems odd that there were so many in one area. any idea why?

also, I never really considered owning a psp. all my handheld play has always been on nintendo systems, but this seemed like a good buy. am I correct?

Edited by irighti, 17 February 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#1142 chiwii

chiwii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

I think a brand new PSP 3000 for less than $70 is a good deal. Did you find them on the clearance endcap, or in a glass case?

#1143 irighti

irighti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

at each location I found them on an electronics clearance endcap. not with the other video games, but mixed in with headphones, iphone cases and other assorted items. finally got the pics to show.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#1144 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

Sometimes an item is tagged as "repackaged" instead of clearance because they aren't in the normal clearance cycle for the store (seems that way anyway)

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#1145 Dishinshoryuken

Dishinshoryuken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Not sure if this is a messup or not:

Tucson Targets had the Power Ranger MegaForce Gun and Robo Phone on clearance for $5 each. Got them since I am thinking of trying the Power Ranger card game out. I got the cards and the kids got the toys.

Ironic thing is that the Power Ranger Super Samurai stuff was at full price.

#1146 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

at each location I found them on an electronics clearance endcap. not with the other video games, but mixed in with headphones, iphone cases and other assorted items. finally got the pics to show.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Might try and look at my local target. Hopefully its the start of them clearing these babies out. $70 is a nice deal. Did this bundle get a free memory card?

#1147 irighti

irighti

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

no memory card, just what you see. unless the memory card is already inserted in the system. I know nothing about the psp, and so far all I have done is adjust the settings and linked my psn account to it.

#1148 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Saw:
Fifa for PS Vita for $5
Sims 3 for 3DS for $5
Rage for PS3 for $9

No cheap PSP.

#1149 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

Got this TV for $90 + tax (70% off) at the Springfield PA Target, there was one more left

http://www.amazon.co...words=26pfl4907

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#1150 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

Got this TV for $90 + tax (70% off) at the Springfield PA Target, there was one more left

nice find

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1151 dashrendar

dashrendar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:24 AM

Not bad, may have to check my store out since my current TV is on it's last legs.

Currently Playing:
:360: Dishonored

RelievedSquid.jpg

#1152 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

I ended up getting an awesome find on a Hitachi bluray player, 29.99 clearanced from 99.99, wanted to get a standalone as to use my ps3 only for gaming purposes and not have it on as much (if that makes sense), and great to have a backup around the house. i figure i'll try it out otherwise i'll return it or something.. I would've gotten a couple as gifts or something but i got the last 1 in one of the Buffalo, NY stores. 008 06 8888 SKU

btw, what happened with the OP post, it needs to be cleaned up a bit I think since all of the stuff is so old, and i would add to it but it's a mess digging through code.

#1153 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

btw, what happened with the OP post, it needs to be cleaned up a bit I think since all of the stuff is so old, and i would add to it but it's a mess digging through code.

The OP to this thread was never worth looking at, IMO. Peep the last two or three pages and bam, you're up to date on Target video game clearance deals.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#1154 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Saw MGS HD Collection for 30% off clearance. $20.98. Will wait for 70%.
The Silent Owl always gets his mark. Chapapa.

#1155 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I was hoping to find one of those Logitech gaming mice someone had mentioned, but no luck. I did see a set of Sony computer speakers for $30. And in Toys I saw a Halo ODST Rookie and Drop Pod for $13.xx down from $50.

#1156 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Singularity for x360 - $11.98 http://i.imgur.com/cCHPXLr.jpg

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - NDS $10.00 http://i.imgur.com/5FScdnQ.jpg

Never seen an exact dollar amount clearance before at Target.
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#1157 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Singularity for x360 - $11.98 http://i.imgur.com/cCHPXLr.jpg

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - NDS $10.00 http://i.imgur.com/5FScdnQ.jpg

Never seen an exact dollar amount clearance before at Target.

I believe Fable III was on clearance for $10.

#1158 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Sometimes an item is tagged as "repackaged" instead of clearance because they aren't in the normal clearance cycle for the store (seems that way anyway)

It's probably a returned item.

#1159 biggie2123

biggie2123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

Not sure if this is a messup or not:

Tucson Targets had the Power Ranger MegaForce Gun and Robo Phone on clearance for $5 each. Got them since I am thinking of trying the Power Ranger card game out. I got the cards and the kids got the toys.

Ironic thing is that the Power Ranger Super Samurai stuff was at full price.

I got those exact toys for my sons today. Luckily there were two of them so no fighting. I didn't know about a card game though.

#1160 jimijumper

jimijumper

Deathlike Silence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Sorry for the abrupt end to this thread but it is being closed by me permanently. I don't have the time or patience to keep up with it.

I tried a couple iterations of this thread, both wikified and unwikified....when I left it up to the community to update the OP you guys and girls really underwhelmed me with your lack of cooperation (except for a few of you and to you I say "Thank You")

Someone else is going to have to take it upon themselves to start a new Target Clearance thread, feel free to rip anything you like from this OP (the prior thread URL's maybe???)

Good luck to whomever, I'm out....

~jimijumper