Resident Evil 6 Archives, is it worth it?

I've been looking at the reviews. The game itself seems eh ok and nothign specific to the special editions. I have one on pre-order i have to decide if i'm picking up or not. I am also interested in some other feedback from anyone who has picked up the archives version.

I grabbed one after I read that RE 1-3 can be played on the Vita. It's nice to have the collection and Code X Veronica is avail on PSN to complete the set.

I just upgraded my PS3 HDD to 1TB to accommodate and the PSN+ downloads :)

I would have bit if they released the Japanese Version. In Japan, they actually reprinted the PS1 discs for the set. That's awesome.

if you don't have any of the games then yea its worth it

RE 6 60
RE 5 gold 20
re4 20
re code veronica 20

your already saving $10 right there plus depending on which console your getting then its like getting RE 1-3 for free (ps3) or the movie (meh) (360)

but if u have one of them then its not worth it

its worth it especially since you get 4 extra games with it. you save some money if you do it the collectors way instead of buying them one at a time.
i like the game its back to being resident evil. the zombies with weapons and armor can get a little outta hand and dealing with. its nice you can use 3 different campaigns then unlock ada at the end.

Do the games come on a disc? I would love to have all the games on the current generation of systems, but it looks like I would have to buy the set on the PS3 and the 360 to have all the games on this generation. I'm sure I can download them, but I want them on disc.

[quote name='sendme']Do the games come on a disc? I would love to have all the games on the current generation of systems, but it looks like I would have to buy the set on the PS3 and the 360 to have all the games on this generation. I'm sure I can download them, but I want them on disc.[/QUOTE]

No there just a card with all the games as DLC on the back0

But the movie in the 360 one is an actual Disc

Ps3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDwlAXykw4

Xbox360
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKM7htJvbwU&feature=player_detailpage#t=150s

I forgot that some place had it for preorder with an umbrella. A buddy of mine said he was going to preorder it just for that.

[quote name='sendme']I forgot that some place had it for preorder with an umbrella. A buddy of mine said he was going to preorder it just for that.[/QUOTE]

Capcom had it with an Umbrella. That was so corny I HAD to have it.

6 Archives is probably worth if it you think 6 is worth getting new and if you don't already have the previous versions. I'm not a big fan of digital versions of games. Too many ways to lose ownership of them.

bread's done
Back