Indie Game: The Movie 50% off ($4.99) DRM-free download and streaming

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Indie Game: the Movie is now on Netflix. To celebrate and promote the movie they are offering 50% off those who want to buy it. Use coupon code BUTIDONTHAVENETFLIX at checkout to get it for $4.99 down from the regular price of $9.99.

You get access to immediate streaming and a DRM-free download of the movie.

link

This deserves a bump. IG:TM is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Mostly because I'm in the game industry and can easily relate to the developers, but still. It's an awesome movie and everyone should see it.

[quote name='Darknuke']This deserves a bump. IG:TM is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Mostly because I'm in the game industry and can easily relate to the developers, but still. It's an awesome movie and everyone should see it.[/QUOTE]

Co-signing this. Excellent movie that anyone with even the remotest interest in the development process should watch. Doesn't hurt that most on here have probably played one of the games chronicled.

Yes it was very good. I especially enjoyed Ed McMillen and his wife. I liked the other stories too just Ed and his wife seemed like alot of fun and his wife was in to it too, even his wife's mother benefited off it. Basement Collection also has clips from the movie that werent in it, I believe. IDK bout to grab it and find out.

I've only watched the first 15 mins of it but its a good documentry. Not as great as morgan suplock's super size me or greatest movie ever sold, but equally as good as King of Kong by what I've seen. Only down side I guess is that it might seem like it's trying to market the games it highlights.

Can't recommend this movie enough to videogame fans. Saw this in theaters and shows the inner dilemmas of indie game makers. It's on Netflix also, but 5 bucks is a great deal too. I'm waiting for a release date on the special edition so I can put my order in.

Is there any version of the film that has subtitles enabled? If I want to try to get the gf to watch it, it needs to have subtitles. Thanks.

Have a free month of netflix streaming and i watched this last night. It was really interesting and never got bored of it. Anyone who likes video games should watch it, especially if you are interested in making games. I loved Braid and Super Meat Boy. Now after watching the film i want to buy Fez, just to support the guy, and also it looks like a cool game.

This was good, even my gf like it, but its nowhere in the league of King of Kong. That's seriously one of the greatest films I've ever seen, documentary or not.

I need to watch this again.............I wasn't into it. Just felt like their entire world was crashing in on them when Microsoft didn't post it properly on XBLA or when game crashing bugs hit during the public previews.

[quote name='louiedog']

You get access to immediate streaming and a DRM-free download of the movie.

link[/QUOTE]

What is the needed speed of internet on immediate streaming sir?

bread's done
Back