Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

Amazon PS3 320 GB with 1 Year PS+ $299.99

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

#2 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

That's a stellar deal. I was thinking Sony should throw in a year of PlayStation Plus.

#3 sidewalkhustla

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

When I clicked the link I noticed that Amazon only has (8) 160 GB systems left in stock. I hope they get some more. I really want to get one of these in case my 120 GB dies, but I'm waiting for a deal from either Amazon or Best Buy. Hopefully some one does something soon.

#4 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

at first I thought this was a good deal and then I saw the AC III bundle with a bigger hard, slimmer PS3, 1 month PS+ and AC III game and would rather have that for the same price

#5 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:56 AM

Anyone who buys a new PS3 within eight weeks of Black Friday immediately forgoes the right to whine about missing out on a better deal in November.

decker%2001.jpg

#6 J7.

J7.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

When I clicked the link I noticed that Amazon only has (8) 160 GB systems left in stock. I hope they get some more. I really want to get one of these in case my 120 GB dies, but I'm waiting for a deal from either Amazon or Best Buy. Hopefully some one does something soon.

I noticed that too and meant to post but forgot. I'd be surprised if they really sold out of the 160gb already, but it has been one of the highest on the bestsellers list if not the highest, it is the highest right now.

at first I thought this was a good deal and then I saw the AC III bundle with a bigger hard, slimmer PS3, 1 month PS+ and AC III game and would rather have that for the same price

That's a great deal too. I think some will find each deal suits them best.

Anyone who buys a new PS3 within eight weeks of Black Friday immediately forgoes the right to whine about missing out on a better deal in November.

Most likely unless they want an original Slim and those become scarce by then. Really depends on the stock levels.

#7 fezlopez

fezlopez

Jill Valentine's BF

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

" then i saw... The bundle with a bigger hard.....

lol
Hmmmmm, hamburgers......

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

Knowing Ubisoft that game will be $10/$20 in probably seven months time. There's no need to buy it day one, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

#9 junghu

junghu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Wal-Mart has PS3 (320G) + Move bundle for $299. I think it's a better deal than this. Just got one for collection purpose.

#10 grantly

grantly

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

Wal-Mart has PS3 (320G) + Move bundle for $299. I think it's a better deal than this. Just got one for collection purpose.

Wait, you got a second PS3 at nearly full price just to add it to a collection?

#11 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

Too bad you can't get MW3 bundle with one year PS+ - I'd probably jump on that.

With black Friday around the corner I think I'll wait to see what kind of deals/bundles they put out.

#12 SunCe177

SunCe177

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:43 PM

I was debating getting the Assassins Creed 3 500GB Bundle, but do you think there is actually a chance it will be any lower than $300 on Black Friday? I assume because it is such a new game and the bundle doesn't ship til Halloween that the price would most likely stick. Usually the bundles that are on sale on Black Friday are the special holiday bundles like last years Ratchet All 4 One / LBP2 160GB for $200.

#13 Daf

Daf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Ye not an amazing deal but still an ok price, also waiting for black Friday, weather or not an upgrade from my old phat one would be worth it
I.Z.Z.O
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 indieinsd

indieinsd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

Do I risk waiting for black Friday and miss out on getting the "slim" instead of the "super slim"?

#15 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

If they throw in a game or a $100 GC then I'm in over the holidays.. otherwise I'll just enjoy my Wii U and hope Walmart doesn't cancel the order at the last minute and say they're out of stock. :bouncy:

#16 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Do I risk waiting for black Friday and miss out on getting the "slim" instead of the "super slim"?

Possibly - but I still think the existing slim stock will be around until black Friday, during which time most retailers will be attempting to clear them out.

#17 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Knowing Ubisoft that game will be $10/$20 in probably seven months time. There's no need to buy it day one, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I mean... is there ever really a NEED to buy a game day one other than probably enjoying it?

Maybe multiplayer centric stuff, I guess.

#18 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:51 PM

lol

Haha.. nice quote.

#19 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

There's no way they are going to run out of slims any time soon. Superslims just came out.

#20 Viper187

Viper187

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Is there a difference? Is there any reason to believe the regular slims are better? I was hoping to grab a backup PS3 and a Move to try during the deals this year, since there's no point in expecting proper backward compatibility on the next console. I barely play games on it anyway, but I don't want my PS3 exclusives becoming unplayable later.
Mentally Irregular - Just an awesome book. Nothing else like it.