Photo
- - - - -

Just got $150 PSN credit Any suggestions ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Well just got 150& worth of psn credit , was thinking about buying borderlands 2. Is there a difference between the disk vs. digital version ?

#2 rCrysis

rCrysis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

There shouldn't be a difference between the disk and the digital version. Most likely all you missed were pre-order bonuses.

I would recommend Dishonored though. It LOOKS great. I hope it lives up to the expectations I have for it.

There's also a bunch of Vita games coming out this month if you have one.
Honorary Time Lord

#3 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Ok thanks I've always wondered if there was a difference, I've ways preferred a physical copy but I got the psn credit migt as well use it

#4 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

There's lot of good PSN exclusive content too.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#5 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

Can you use it for PSN+? That's worthwhile, or not, or otherwise, I think there is a deal where if you spend $100 in the PSN you get $20 back (but I'm not looking at the details)

#6 rCrysis

rCrysis

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:09 AM

Yeah I've scouted forums and the PSBlog and it said as long as you pay for the PSN+ subscription through the 'wallet' it should be applied to the $100 deal.
Honorary Time Lord

#7 htz

htz

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

Well just got 150& worth of psn credit , was thinking about buying borderlands 2. Is there a difference between the disk vs. digital version ?

The only advantage I could think of going digital, is faster loading times since the game is on the hard drive.

#8 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

I was about to say 'damn I don't think I've EVER used $150 worth of PSN credit', but then I just saw the PSN pre-paid cards that I've already used and it totaled up to $110. So I'm not that far off.:-# Although I think $50 of it was for the extended warranty on this PS3 slim I have.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image