Selling Papa John's 1 large topping pizza coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMed

Banned
edit: None in stock atm!

What better food to eat with video games than pizza?

17xaE

I have quite a few of these, each coupon is unique and for 1 large papa john's pizza. There is no tax so you can get a pizza for absolutely free if you carryout, otherwise you have to pay the delivery fee.
Also, The coupons are limited to one per account. I have ordered 3 pizzas using 3 different accounts at once before, didn't have any issues. But everytime I order a pizza, I use a new account.

I will go first in most cases, and hopefully people can vouch after a good transaction.

Asking $2.50 each, or $2 for 5+. Trades interest me as well (i.e amazon, steam games, etc)!

Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
For Papa Johns? You'd have to pay me the full menu price plus some extra to eat that stuff.

In all seriousness, good price just not my cup of tea :)

[quote name='slidecage']i would be interested in them but i would need to know where you got them from[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='Yamato']When would these expire?[/QUOTE]

Sorry forgot to mention, these expire the 28th!

[quote name='mclld']I will buy one if they are guaranteed to work[/QUOTE]

They are guaranteed to work.. I ordered 3 the other day for the family and picked them up, owed $0.00. Hopefully once some buy and order some pizza I can get some vouches!

[quote name='Snakezx']Bought one of them and the code checks out ok.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the trade! Made a couple other successful transactions as well, and still have codes to sell!

[quote name='Falcongamer']I can trade for a steam game. Would you like hacker evolution duality?[/QUOTE]

Actually that doesn't interest me :(

Thanks for the sales so far! Still have more in stock.

Half-assed PM sent to you for a half-assed quality pizza for half the price of a DiGiorno. (forgot to ask if you'd prefer Paypal or Amazon GC)

just bought and ordered one. went through fine. id buy more if i knew for sure that i could redeem more on my account.

[quote name='MrMed']Actually that doesn't interest me :(

Thanks for the sales so far! Still have more in stock.[/QUOTE]

If you need a steam game, notify me so I can purchase it and send it to your steam account.

I have 4 coupons right now, first come first serve.

edit: out of codes! will bump if I get more

The coupons I purchased seem to have expired before the 28th. I have 4 that I hadn't used yet, saving for a birthday party. PM sent to ya, hope to hear back soon.

[quote name='Snuckles']The coupons I purchased seem to have expired before the 28th. I have 4 that I hadn't used yet, saving for a birthday party. PM sent to ya, hope to hear back soon.[/QUOTE]

Expired, or won't work because you've already used one on your account? These codes are one per account I believe.

[quote name='Yamato']Expired, or won't work because you've already used one on your account? These codes are one per account I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I made 2 extra accounts to see if it would work and it says "the promo code you have entered is invalid. Please verify and re enter."

I tested the code I had used and it says that it has exceeded its use. Maybe he just sent some of the code, not all of it?

[quote name='Snuckles']Yeah I know, I made 2 extra accounts to see if it would work and it says "the promo code you have entered is invalid. Please verify and re enter."

I tested the code I had used and it says that it has exceeded its use. Maybe he just sent some of the code, not all of it?[/QUOTE]

Could be. Good luck resolving it.

i heard they are cracking down... someone reported people selling them on ebay

papa johns is cracking down on codes so this might be it as well

I got more codes! These expire on 11/25th, same deal as before. Only 8 codes to sell this time (they sold really fast last time).

[quote name='MrMed']I got more codes! These expire on 11/25th, same deal as before. Only 8 codes to sell this time (they sold really fast last time).[/QUOTE]

I'd like to buy a few :)

Sorry everyone, already sold out. It was first come first serve. Check next thursday/friday, I will bump the thread when I get more!

[quote name='krashhole']Is this just a code you redeem online when ordering?[/QUOTE]

Yes, its a coupon code you enter online and can order a free pizza. If you want to deliver, you have to pay the extra delivery fee.

I bought one last night, used it today. Worked perfectly. Just put in the code when you are ordering online and it is completely free. No tax or anything. I had to run some errands by a PJ anyhow, so I stopped and picked it up to avoid delivery charges and tip. Easy, cheap lunch for myself, wife and son.

How do you use the code? I'm in the checkout page and I don't see where to use it.

Edit: Never mind.

Edit 2: Order went without a hitch. Pizza was delicious.

[quote name='scarhawk']Can you use more than 1 per account[/QUOTE]

The coupons are limited to one per account. I have ordered 3 pizzas using 3 different accounts before, didn't have any issues. But everytime I order a pizza, I use a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back