Photo
- - - - -

10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @Toys R Us B&M and possible online
I just got the weekly ad for Toys R Us and there seems to be good deal if you buy 2 recent sports games. Basically the deal is buy one game get $10off or buy two games get $50 off. The total ends up $50 + tax or $70 + tax for each respective deal.

Deal only includes Xbox 360 and PS3, there are no other games included in this deal
NCAA Football 13
Madden 13
Fifa Soccer 13
NHL 13

Found this on SD, any true to this? look like a good deal if it is true. Sorry delete it if it is repost
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#2 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Nice deal, I only want FIFA though. Wish I could combine it with RE6 or Darksiders 2 though. Oh well, thanks for posting.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

Another week of no B2G1 sale, huh? I guess they have a couple more weeks left in October to come through.

#4 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Hmm may get FIFA and NHL.
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#5 ps3gamer35

ps3gamer35

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Since I've already bought Fifa and NHL will Best Buy price match this?

#6 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

As long as there's an ad, I don't see why not. Hasn't been an issue as I just PM'ed RE6 with Fry's a few minutes ago.

#7 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

YMMV because this is bundle deal involving buying 2 games to get a certain amount off.

@OP, lol you copied my post on slickdeals. I didn't think to post here yet because I thought someone already got next week's ad deals here. Thanks for posting, good to know no one here heard of it yet.:lol:

Check link if you want see AD scans or update the op to include the Just Dance 4 deal also.
http://slickdeals.ne...ossible-online?

#8 ps3gamer35

ps3gamer35

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

YMMV because this is bundle deal involving buying 2 games to get a certain amount off.

@OP, lol you copied my post on slickdeals. I didn't think to post here yet because I thought someone already got next week's ad deals here. Thanks for posting, good to know no one here heard of it yet.:lol:

Check link if you want see AD scans or update the op to include the Just Dance 4 deal also.
http://slickdeals.ne...ossible-online?

On second thought I doubt I can package as a bundle as I got one for storepickup and the other instore. However, should be an easy price match for 10 off each. Hate that I'm missing out on 30 extra bucks though.

#9 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

^I know this might be shady, but you could buy the games from Toys R Us and return them with your receipts from Best Buy. In the process you would lose the $20 rewardzone certificates if did the preorder deal. Just make sure UPC codes are the same and it's basically the same thing as price matching.

#10 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:59 PM

Nba2k isn't Included ???

#11 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Awesome deal. I only want NHL 13, so I'll probably see what the trade in values are next week at BB with the 50%. If I can get $35 or more back for any of the others games and get NHL for essentially $35, I'm in

#12 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

All of those games will be $30 on Black Friday weekend almost certainly.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#13 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

All of those games will be $30 on Black Friday weekend almost certainly.

They always are. But can buy them now for 5 bucks more and play them for an extra month and a half.

#14 SkylineChili4Me

SkylineChili4Me

CAG with Cheese, Please!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Nba2k isn't Included ???

Seems to be an EA Sports promotion.

And BB is definitely possible but also definitely YMMV because one near me (Strongsville, OH) always says no to PMing bundles and the other (Fairlawn) always says yes.

#15 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Ah, I only want the Fifa 13 copy....
damn.... iono what else to buy....

#16 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:03 AM

I only want Fifa as well.

Hmmm,
Do I dare pick up Fifa and NHL now, trade in NHL for $40 to Best Buy before Sun., and then go back and get a price adjustment at TRU once the sale starts?
That would make Fifa a nice $30.
I've pre bought many times before, I've just always been afraid to open the games until I got the price adjustment, just in case.
I've just never gotten rid of a game before the adjustment before.

Oh and just an FYI,
I absolutely LOVE NCAA 13.
If anyone is looking for a second game, and doesn't have that, I'd highly recommend it. I've put WAY more time into that game then I have Madden these past few weeks...and I don't have anything against Madden. Once I learned how to download the player names, and some of the schools that weren't on the game, it became even MORE addicting.

#17 leung19

leung19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:23 AM

Should i buy Fifa and Madden even if i dont have time to play them???
Check out my Trade List!!!!
http://www.cheapassg...858#post4458858

#18 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Any chance Amazon would PM this deal? I've got credit I would love to use. :bouncy:

#19 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

Amazon is giving $32.40 for Madden 13 (PS3), which essentially means you'd get the 2nd game for $37.60 + the sales tax on the total $70. Not a bad deal IF you have to get one of these games ASAP.

#20 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

Fucking TRU.

Based on past promotions I fully expect online inventory for these games to go OOS early Sunday morning (within an hour or so after the deal goes live) and for in-store stock (if they have any to begin with--my TRU has less then four copies of all the above games) to go early in the week.

My TRU is a small store and they almost never restock items like this. I might actually buy these now and PM on Sunday.

#21 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

I only want Fifa as well.

Hmmm,
Do I dare pick up Fifa and NHL now, trade in NHL for $40 to Best Buy before Sun., and then go back and get a price adjustment at TRU once the sale starts?
That would make Fifa a nice $30.
I've pre bought many times before, I've just always been afraid to open the games until I got the price adjustment, just in case.
I've just never gotten rid of a game before the adjustment before.

Oh and just an FYI,
I absolutely LOVE NCAA 13.
If anyone is looking for a second game, and doesn't have that, I'd highly recommend it. I've put WAY more time into that game then I have Madden these past few weeks...and I don't have anything against Madden. Once I learned how to download the player names, and some of the schools that weren't on the game, it became even MORE addicting.

I'm not sure Toys R Us does price adjustments.

#22 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

As long as there's an ad, I don't see why not. Hasn't been an issue as I just PM'ed RE6 with Fry's a few minutes ago.

Thanks buddy!!! Just sent them an email about it too. Do you think I should call before price in FRYS changes?

#23 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

Does it say anywhere that we can't bundle a same game?

#24 IGN Mega Man

IGN Mega Man

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

Can I get the same game twice? Me and my brother would both want Fifa 13.

#25 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:46 AM

I'm not sure what the official policy is but you're definitely safe if you do it within a week. I've never had to bring the games back in--just the receipt

#26 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

Does it say anywhere that we can't bundle a same game?

You can

#27 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

They do, as long as its within a week or two.
I did the same thing last 2 for $60 sale.
I bought two games on Friday and went back with the receipt on Sunday to get it adjusted, because I was afraid they'd be sold out.

But thats why I kept them sealed until they did the adjustment....just in case.

Edited by Flacksguy, 05 October 2012 - 01:25 AM.

#28 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

Weirdly enough I had a dream about this deal.

Kamagii.png

#29 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

too bad I already have NHL or I'd be interested in this. ah well, thanks OP

#30 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

To bad I already picked up Fifa ($60 GS credit), NHL Stanley Cup Edition ($60 BB PM) and Madden ($40 amazon) or I would be all over this, I gotta quit buying sports titles around release day, I could have waited on Madden and Fifa, probably not on NHL though.