10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @

leung19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
10/7-10/13 Buy 2 Games for $70, NCAA 13, Madden 13, Fifa Soccer 13, NHL 13 Xbox/PS3 @Toys R Us B&M and possible online
I just got the weekly ad for Toys R Us and there seems to be good deal if you buy 2 recent sports games. Basically the deal is buy one game get $10off or buy two games get $50 off. The total ends up $50 + tax or $70 + tax for each respective deal.

Deal only includes Xbox 360 and PS3, there are no other games included in this deal
NCAA Football 13
Madden 13
Fifa Soccer 13
NHL 13

Found this on SD, any true to this? look like a good deal if it is true. Sorry delete it if it is repost

Nice deal, I only want FIFA though. Wish I could combine it with RE6 or Darksiders 2 though. Oh well, thanks for posting.

[quote name='ps3gamer35']Since I've already bought Fifa and NHL will Best Buy price match this?[/QUOTE]

As long as there's an ad, I don't see why not. Hasn't been an issue as I just PM'ed RE6 with Fry's a few minutes ago.

[quote name='ps3gamer35']Since I've already bought Fifa and NHL will Best Buy price match this?[/QUOTE]
YMMV because this is bundle deal involving buying 2 games to get a certain amount off.

@OP, lol you copied my post on slickdeals. I didn't think to post here yet because I thought someone already got next week's ad deals here. Thanks for posting, good to know no one here heard of it yet.:lol:

Check link if you want see AD scans or update the op to include the Just Dance 4 deal also.
http://slickdeals.net/f/5293284-10-...3-Xbox-PS3-Toys-R-Us-B-M-and-possible-online?

[quote name='usagi']YMMV because this is bundle deal involving buying 2 games to get a certain amount off.

@OP, lol you copied my post on slickdeals. I didn't think to post here yet because I thought someone already got next week's ad deals here. Thanks for posting, good to know no one here heard of it yet.:lol:

Check link if you want see AD scans or update the op to include the Just Dance 4 deal also.
http://slickdeals.net/f/5293284-10-...3-Xbox-PS3-Toys-R-Us-B-M-and-possible-online?[/QUOTE]

On second thought I doubt I can package as a bundle as I got one for storepickup and the other instore. However, should be an easy price match for 10 off each. Hate that I'm missing out on 30 extra bucks though.

^I know this might be shady, but you could buy the games from Toys R Us and return them with your receipts from Best Buy. In the process you would lose the $20 rewardzone certificates if did the preorder deal. Just make sure UPC codes are the same and it's basically the same thing as price matching.

Awesome deal. I only want NHL 13, so I'll probably see what the trade in values are next week at BB with the 50%. If I can get $35 or more back for any of the others games and get NHL for essentially $35, I'm in

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']All of those games will be $30 on Black Friday weekend almost certainly.[/QUOTE]

They always are. But can buy them now for 5 bucks more and play them for an extra month and a half.

[quote name='wcl']Nba2k isn't Included ???[/QUOTE]
Seems to be an EA Sports promotion.

And BB is definitely possible but also definitely YMMV because one near me (Strongsville, OH) always says no to PMing bundles and the other (Fairlawn) always says yes.

I only want Fifa as well.

Hmmm,
Do I dare pick up Fifa and NHL now, trade in NHL for $40 to Best Buy before Sun., and then go back and get a price adjustment at TRU once the sale starts?
That would make Fifa a nice $30.
I've pre bought many times before, I've just always been afraid to open the games until I got the price adjustment, just in case.
I've just never gotten rid of a game before the adjustment before.

Oh and just an FYI,
I absolutely LOVE NCAA 13.
If anyone is looking for a second game, and doesn't have that, I'd highly recommend it. I've put WAY more time into that game then I have Madden these past few weeks...and I don't have anything against Madden. Once I learned how to download the player names, and some of the schools that weren't on the game, it became even MORE addicting.

Amazon is giving $32.40 for Madden 13 (PS3), which essentially means you'd get the 2nd game for $37.60 + the sales tax on the total $70. Not a bad deal IF you have to get one of these games ASAP.

fucking TRU.

Based on past promotions I fully expect online inventory for these games to go OOS early Sunday morning (within an hour or so after the deal goes live) and for in-store stock (if they have any to begin with--my TRU has less then four copies of all the above games) to go early in the week.

My TRU is a small store and they almost never restock items like this. I might actually buy these now and PM on Sunday.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I only want Fifa as well.

Hmmm,
Do I dare pick up Fifa and NHL now, trade in NHL for $40 to Best Buy before Sun., and then go back and get a price adjustment at TRU once the sale starts?
That would make Fifa a nice $30.
I've pre bought many times before, I've just always been afraid to open the games until I got the price adjustment, just in case.
I've just never gotten rid of a game before the adjustment before.

Oh and just an FYI,
I absolutely LOVE NCAA 13.
If anyone is looking for a second game, and doesn't have that, I'd highly recommend it. I've put WAY more time into that game then I have Madden these past few weeks...and I don't have anything against Madden. Once I learned how to download the player names, and some of the schools that weren't on the game, it became even MORE addicting.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure Toys R Us does price adjustments.

[quote name='bob330i']As long as there's an ad, I don't see why not. Hasn't been an issue as I just PM'ed RE6 with Fry's a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!!! Just sent them an email about it too. Do you think I should call before price in FRYS changes?

[quote name='JP73']I'm not sure Toys R Us does price adjustments.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what the official policy is but you're definitely safe if you do it within a week. I've never had to bring the games back in--just the receipt

[quote name='ammoun']Does it say anywhere that we can't bundle a same game?[/QUOTE]

You can

[quote name='JP73']I'm not sure Toys R Us does price adjustments.[/QUOTE]

They do, as long as its within a week or two.
I did the same thing last 2 for $60 sale.
I bought two games on Friday and went back with the receipt on Sunday to get it adjusted, because I was afraid they'd be sold out.

But thats why I kept them sealed until they did the adjustment....just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad I already picked up Fifa ($60 GS credit), NHL Stanley Cup Edition ($60 BB PM) and Madden ($40 amazon) or I would be all over this, I gotta quit buying sports titles around release day, I could have waited on Madden and Fifa, probably not on NHL though.

[quote name='usagi']YMMV because this is bundle deal involving buying 2 games to get a certain amount off.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5293284-10-...3-Xbox-PS3-Toys-R-Us-B-M-and-possible-online?[/QUOTE]

OH GRAND MASTER OF THE SACRED TOYS R US ADD, was there any mention of The Great Mouse Detective on Blu-ray in the ad?

[quote name='Hiro0015']OH GRAND MASTER OF THE SACRED TOYS R US ADD, was there any mention of The Great Mouse Detective on Blu-ray in the ad?[/QUOTE]
Nope, nothing mentioned in the Ad about it.

^My toy r us never said anything about limits for any deals. Also ad does not mention anything about limits.

[quote name='chelosera91']Can I buy two copies of Fifa, so I could keep one and sell the other one lol[/QUOTE]
Yes you can. Buy as many copies of games as need.

Sweet. Was waiting on a B2G1 to get NHL, FIFA, and NBA, but $70 for FIFA and NHL sounds great. I can wait on NBA 2k13 anyway.

Won't be able to hit the store until Monday so hopefully they have enough copies.

[quote name='usagi']Nope, nothing mentioned in the Ad about it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Figured as much, but I just wanted to be sure.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']so, can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

all i know is, it works online automatically. cuz i tried adding two of the qualified games. around $70 for two games

TRU's online store pickup option really needs to be fixed. You can't add FIFA for that option. When you show up there in-store, lo and behold the items are still there. Maybe I'm spoiled by BB's in-store pickup option idk.

Was able to snag a copy of FIFA and NHL. I had no problems placing my order online and free shipping sweetened the deal because my closest TRU is 35 miles away.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']i only want a copy of fifa 13, if i buy 2 can i return 1 later?[/QUOTE]
Someone else could chime in who buys a lot from TRU but the way I understand it. If you return a game from this deal, they refund you $9.99 plus tax. So basically you bought FIFA 13 at full price.

What you might consider is trading the game you don't want to BB or Amazon. :bouncy:

[quote name='TooPoor']Anybody tried the TRU PM yet?[/QUOTE]

as always it is ymmv, because bestbuy considers it a bundle deal, and they do not price match it. when it comes to walmart / target, you need a physical valid ad for them to even consider. the best hassle free option is to order online to ensure you get the 2 games you wanted. instead of going to tru. it is especially true for me, because the tru in my area, due to their stock of video games. it is a laughing stock, basically non-existant, or very low quanities. so i am not even going to bother going to tru

bread's done
Back